EagleMan: Account ID
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

EagleMan: Account ID

Account Name: EagleMan
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-505317
    Your Realm: North America
    Approximate Points: I actually remember it pretty well, I was about 300 points from approaching the 20k point which I was watching so I could prefer roles. My account is very old, only 6 digits, so that should help believability some. I'm not sure how close the replay is to where I remember being.

This replay I submitted in May may be the latest replay I have. My hard drive completely fried itself and all attempts at recovery failed. My mod powers and ability to choose high level models/hats are still in effect though, but not all of them. My top access is currently Vizier Hat and Ugly Dog, but before I was able to access the Dark Lord model, the purple woman, as well as the Halo hat. Not sure why it's wonky like that. Hopefully I don't get set back too much... I was looking forward to prefering.
    Last edited by EagleMan; July 25th, 2014 at 07:11 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: EagleMan: 1-S2-1-505317

New Bitmap Image (2).bmp

16576 points as of the provided replay. Im going to see if I can dig a more recent one up. I remember playing games with Eagle man where his points were around 19000.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

Re: EagleMan: Account ID

Ouch I didn't expect to be off by 3000. I did play a lot in June but I didn't expect it to be like that. I guess I did get a few achievements though but still. I suppose I was on a rampage for -prefer. But I suppose accurate point restorations come to those who report often. I might've played a few games with oops_ur_dead after that late May game, and he doesn't play much, so he might still have our replays in his recent files. I'll PM him.

4. ISO #4

Re: EagleMan: Account ID

Approved for 16000 points. I know you had more which is why its not 15000. The difference in your points will be made up by your ability to get all those achievements again.

-Edit
    (Formula restoration would be 15296. Approved amount is due to my knowing his points)

-edit

653 games played
    Last edited by Helz; August 24th, 2014 at 11:59 AM.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5