Janobewon: 1-S2-1-2018852
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Janobewon

We can do it but we need a replay to see your points.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

This replay has you at 4 games played with 84 points. What we need is a replay showing your prior points so we can restore what you have lost. If this is not available we can try to dig one up for you but that is hit or miss. If you still have access to your old computer I can walk you through where to find an old replay.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    This replay has you at 4 games played with 84 points. What we need is a replay showing your prior points so we can restore what you have lost. If this is not available we can try to dig one up for you but that is hit or miss. If you still have access to your old computer I can walk you through where to find an old replay.
    ah nope I dont have dat... Ik there is a few replays with me in it on reports... when I reported a few people

6. ISO #6

Did you use a different forum name when you posted the reports? I can not find the threads under your username.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

2324 points on this one. I will try to dig up something more current.
    Images attachées Images attachées

9. ISO #9

Approved for 1844 points. I am sorry but I can not verify you had 11k. If you are ever able to come up with a replay showing your old stats let me let me know.

-edit

94 games played
    Last edited by Helz; August 24th, 2014 at 11:59 AM.