Tower of God - 7F - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. ISO #151
    Regular No. 8

Re: Tower of God - 7F

Uh-oh he found out who I am. I'm not going down without trying to kill you too!

Regular No. 10 is AppleyNO

2. ISO #152
    Regular No. 10

so u iz apple, zomeonz kill him az aaplley.

3. ISO #153
    Regular No. 1

Regular no. 8 is 42shadow42

4. ISO #154
    Regular No. 16

Regular No. 1 is Tonex.

5. ISO #155
    Regular No. 3

Regular No. 8 is NoctiZ

6. ISO #156
    Regular No. 11

Regular No. 10 is Tonex.

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158
    Regular No. 10

shiiitee, looki dat dem people r workin togezerz. i guesss one of dem is slave.

9. ISO #159
    Regular No. 13

Regular No. 8 is NoctiZ

10. ISO #160
    Regular No. 10

duddyes, y uz cpoies me? u kno et means less peepel deiz.

11. ISO #161
    Regular No. 17

Regular No. 17 is Glip

12. ISO #162

The sixth period of The Note of Death has ended. And... an unthinkable thing has happeded. During that time Regular No. 17, also known as Glip, used his own Note of Death to kill himself. Don't be surprised - the Note of Death was supposed to work that way too. What a shame... he was really ignored be everyone else even after saying his real name...

But apart from Glip, everyone else has survived this round! But one person did not use his Note of Death in that round... and that person was Regular No. 15. So his real identity will be revealed as - 42shadow42!

Now, let's begin the seventh period of the Note of Death! Once again, you can only post your next Note of Death action into this chat and highlight it with the red text. Using your own Note of Death is not a requirement in this round - if you made it this far, then all you have to do is survive! This time, killing a person that is not 42shadow42 will award you with 200 Test Points instead of usual 100! On top of your usual action you can also decide Regular No. 15's fate - to let him live or to let him die? The choice is yours.

This is the final round of the Note of Death. You will receive 300 Test Points if you survive in this round. If you add No. 15's death and another kill, then it is possible to earn up to 600 Test Points in this final round alone! This you your time to shine... and your time to fall as well! You made it this far... you should praise yourselves now:

Numbertwo
    AppleyNO
    SuperJack
    Frog
    Orpz
    Tonex

And.. 42shadow42?

Well, maybe he'll get spared just like Glip was. Or maybe not? Let's see for ourselves.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

13. ISO #163
    Regular No. 1

Regular no. 15 is 42shadow42

14. ISO #164
    Regular No. 16

Regular No. 10 is Orpz.

15. ISO #165
    Regular No. 11

(10, Orpz )=correct
    (15, 2shadow42)=correct
    And
    (Orpz + 42shadow42) < Tonex
    Then
    1. Tonex = Regular No. 3
    2. Tonex = Regular No. 9
    3. Tonex = Regular No. 13
    Regular No. 1, Regular No. 16 = human players
    1. Appley No
    10. Orpz
    15. 42shadow42
    16. SuperJack
    Orpz & 42shadow42 - you may deliver death to you assailants, you're welcome.
    I ask a favor of you: Please pm me your actuap death note guesses.
    8. Fragos #1
    I will be voting 3, 9, or 13 as Tonex before the day is up.

16. ISO #166
    Regular No. 11

3 use your note of death as Tonex on 13
    13 use your note of death as Tonex on 3

17. ISO #167
    Regular No. 11

10 use your note of death on 16 as SuperJack
    15 use your note of death on 1 as AppleyNo

18. ISO #168

I agree with you on the fact that 8 is Fragos. But I am not Tonex, in all my honesty.
    So... then one would be left is you, right, 11? Sorry, but even if I were Tonex, I would still not allow that.

Regular No. 11 is Numbertwo

I'm really taking a wild guess here... hope it won't be wrong... The rest of you, don't try to do what he says and act according to your own intuition!

19. ISO #169
    Regular No. 13

Regular No. 9 is Frog

20. ISO #170
    Regular No. 3

Regular No. 11 is Frog

21. ISO #171
    Regular No. 11

Regular No. 3 is Tonex

GG

22. ISO #172
    Regular No. 10

Regular No. 11 is Orpz

23. ISO #173
    Regular No. 16

I bet 11 is actually a dummy.

24. ISO #174

Attention to all regulars! The Note of Death is now officially finished! Let me write the summary for this test!

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

25. ISO #175

The test has been concluded. During the final period, Regular No. 15 and Regular No. 11 met their end. The person who killed No. 11 will receive 200 Test points. So, should I congratulate the survivors of this harsh trial? You did well to hold your ground:

Numbertwo
    AppleyNO
    SuperJack
    Orpz
    Tonex

We have 5 winners! They will receive 300 Test Points on top of what they previously earned. And here is the summary of your anonymous accounts:

Regular 1
    Regular 2 SpiritFryer
    Regular 3
    AppleyNO
    Regular 4 NoctiZ
    Regular 5 Apache
    Regular 6 louiswill
    Regular 7 MasterNinja
    Regular 8 Fragos
    Regular 9 Fragos
    Regular 10
    SuperJack
    Regular 11 Frog
    Regular 12 Citrus
    Regular 13
    Orpz
    Regular 14 powerofdeath
    Regular 15 42shadow42
    Regular 16
    Tonex
    Regular 17 Glip

During the Note of Death, there were the following point changes:

Numbertwo +600 ТР
    SpiritFryer -200 TP
    AppleyNO +600 TP
    NoctiZ -100 TP
    Apache -100 TP
    louiswill -100 TP
    MasterNinja -100 TP
    SuperJack +400 TP
    Frog 0 TP
    Citrus -300 TP
    Orpz +300 TP
    powerofdeath -100 TP
    42shadow42 +500 TP
    Tonex +500 TP
    Glip -100 TP

And here is the current scoreboard after conclusion of this test:

Apache 1350
    Tonex 1050
    Numberotwo 1000
    AppleyNO 600
    SuperJack 400
    42shadow42 300
    Orpz 300
    Glip 300
    Frog 0
    louiswill 0
    SpiritFryer Skips next test
    NoctiZ Skips next test
    MasterNinja Skips next test
    Citrus Skips next test
    powerofdeath Skips next test

I already have a good idea for the next test! Unfortunately, some of you will have to skip the upcoming test because of your poor performance in The Note of Death. Anyway, the ideal number of participants in the upcoming test is 10 regulars. You can play that test with more people if you want, but expect very heavy competition, because only up to 10 people can end that test with positive amount of Test Points! You have been warned. See you on 8F soon!

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Why I didn't just keep my mouth shut...
    Its called Teamwork.

Speaking of which, can I use my test points to bring PoD back at some point. We are teammates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

28. ISO #178

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Its called Teamwork.

Speaking of which, can I use my test points to bring PoD back at some point. We are teammates.
    Well, if you are willing to spend 100 Test Points to bring him back AND if he is willing to participate in the next test... then I won't have any problems with that. But how about waiting until I actually announce the rules of the next test?

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

I'll announce the next test's rules either on the next weekend, or on the weekend after that one. It will be both equally challenging and enjoying. There won't be things like when you have to kill each other... but some aspects of that test might cause a clash between some regulars. Wherether you'll choose to cooperate or pursue your own ambitions will be up to you.

Oh, and other thing... Before powerofdeath died, he told me that Regular No. 8 and No. 9 are the real dummies... How he found that out? Just a wild guess?

32. ISO #182
    Regular No. 13

My activity was super low because well this is a game of figuring out who's who didn't want to post more than I had to

33. ISO #183

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Oh, and other thing... Before powerofdeath died, he told me that Regular No. 8 and No. 9 are the real dummies... How he found that out? Just a wild guess?
    Again, thank you PoD
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    I'll announce the next test's rules either on the next weekend, or on the weekend after that one. It will be both equally challenging and enjoying. There won't be things like when you have to kill each other... but some aspects of that test might cause a clash between some regulars. Wherether you'll choose to cooperate or pursue your own ambitions will be up to you.

Wait... Youre the one who told me they were dummies o.O

36. ISO #186

Do we get any points for eliminating the dummies by saying they are you?

For now I think the dummies are 8 and 9. :P
    Oh, yeah, it was my typo... The one who told me that first was Regular No. 2 - SpiritFryer. I told powerofdeath the truth AFTER he died in round one.