Tower of God - 7F
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Post Tower of God - 7F

Are you still here, ready for tackling new challenges inside the Tower of God? I'm going to revive this project be presenting to you the next, incredibly challenging test. That test will require anonymous accounts once again and from what I can tell you now, it will be very hard to survive in that test alone on your own. You'll have to team up with others to ensure your survival, but even then there won't be any guarantee that they will not betray you. So I'm giving you an option to acquire some teammates for you. Before the real challenge begins, you will have to purchase other people for your new team in...

Tower of God 7F - The Human Auction

So, dear regulars, have you had experience with online auctions? In auctions, one puts an item for trade, and people compete for that item by bidding money. The person with the highest bid after alotted period of time wins the "item". The only difference with our auctions is that we shall put not items, but people. So, meet the following people right now:

AppleyNO
    SpiritFryer
    J
    Frog
    Orpz
    -reserved spot-
    -reserved spot-

Those people will be "auctioned" for other regulars to purchase then. When the bidding period begins, the person who is currently being "auctioneed" should give some kind of introductory speech and present himself. The regulars then can bid on that person. Minimum bid is 100 Test Points, so that means you'll use your Test Points to purchase a teammate. You can outbid someone who has already placed a bid on current person, by adding 50 or more TP to the current bid. You do it like this by writing here:

I am Bidding XXX Test Points to purchase Admiral.

The bidding will continue for 24 hours. After that time expires, the highest bidder will receive the auctioneed person as his new "teammate". The newly formed team will have the same pool of Test Points as the regular that have formed it.

However! If no bids were made in 24 hour period, then that will mean that regulars did not show any interest in that person. As such, the person who failed to be "purchased" by any of the currently active regulars will NOT be able to enter (or rejoin for that matter) the Tower of God. So I strongly recommend you to proprely present yourself and give some good impression on active regulars!

Also, as you can see, there are four moure reserve spots. If you are still willing to participate in Tower of God, send a Private Message to me, and I'll place you somewhere in one of the bidding periods. Here is the schedule for upcoming bids:

21 July - AppleyNO
    22 July - SpiritFryer
    23 July - J
    24 July - Frog
    25 July - Orpz
    26 July -reserved spot-
    27 July -reserved spot-

I'll notify you when the first bidding period begins. If you have no intentions to use your Test Points to purchase new teammates, then you can simply skip this part and wait until the real challenge begins. If you are confident that you can pass that challenge you your own, of course. You can't have more than 2 teammates. Astrid already has one teammate - Winter, so I don't believe he'll be participating in the auction. Don't forget that you will also have to use you current Test Points in order to make a deal. Here are current standings, unchanged since Chess Party:

Vantas 2300
    Apache 1450
    _Q2 1200
    Astrid and Winter 1050
    Grovylite 950
    Raven 950
    Cay 750
    Euphoria 600
    Tonex 550
    Numbertwo 500
    AlphaStorm 450
    Glip 400
    louiswill 250
    powerofdeath 250
    NoctiZ 200
    42shadow42 200
    Citrus 50

While I can't tell you the description of the upcoming challenge right now, my recent new avatar should give you a hint to what you can expect in the real test. That's all for now, folks!
    Last edited by Fragos; July 21st, 2014 at 09:23 PM.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Tower of God - 7F

The first bidding period starts NOW!

AppleyNO should introduce himself first, but you already know that he was a regular of the Tower once before he lost the test at 3F. Now he would like to somehow rejion the challenge again.

I should warn you that as of now, there have been no other submissions for participatin in Human Auction except for AppleyNO, SpiritFlyer and J. Those three will be most likely the only ones you can purchase before the real test begins, so expect a heavy competition from other regulars! You have 24 hours before the time expires. Good luck to your deals, regulars!

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

I am assuming new contestants in the Tower start with no Points, correct?

Btw, it's "Fryer", not "Flyer". I fry spirits, not fly them.

They taste better fried.
    This statement is false. Or.. Is it..? Actually, I think it is the following statement that is false. Also, the preceding statement is true. u wot m8?

If you aren't mindqf'd enough yet, go and try to solve THIS.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I'm for sale. Feel free to bid to have me as an ally
    You're a regular with points already, just consider who you want to purchase. There are now up 5 people to be auctioneed.
    Last edited by Fragos; July 21st, 2014 at 09:31 PM.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

The first bidding period has ended! The highest bidder is powerofdeath, who used all of his current Test Points to acquire AppleyNO into his team! But with zero points, they now have to be very careful in the upcoming test...

Now, let's start the second bidding period! The one coming next is SpiritFryer. You might want to wait for his introductory speech before making your decision. This is his first time in Tower of God, so keep that in mind!
    You have another 24 hours. Make your choice well, dear regulars!

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Fellow Towerers,

I believe I need no introduction, but I would like to say a few words. It will be short.

If you want to win, then the only way you can do that is by my side. The choice is yours.

I'm more than worth my weight in Test Points.

PS: I tend to share my special dishes of Fried Spirits with my buddies. Keep that in mind if you, God forbid, decide not to outbid for me.
    This statement is false. Or.. Is it..? Actually, I think it is the following statement that is false. Also, the preceding statement is true. u wot m8?

24. ISO #24

I am Bidding 150 Test Points to purchase on SpiritFryer.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

I am Bidding 201 Test Points to purchase on SpiritFryer.

I'm totally a bircsh.
    Last edited by louiswill; July 22nd, 2014 at 11:05 PM.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I am Bidding 200 Test Points to purchase on SpiritFryer.
    Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    You can outbid someone who has already placed a bid on current person, by adding 50 or more TP to the current bid.
    Sorry but I'm gonna have to be worth a bit more.. :P

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    You are worth what people think you are worth.
    And that's a multiple of 50. :P

Unless someone thinks I'm worth a lot. In which case they won't outbid someone by just 50.

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    i bid 10k test points for glip...
    inb4 appley gets kicked from the tower once again
    I know right. But I think PoD and I have this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

31. ISO #31

I'm totally a bircsh.
    You must bid at least 50 more Test Points in order to outbid NoctiZ. So if you don't do it before the bidding period ends, you'll lose the bid to NoctiZ or someone elese.

32. ISO #32

And with that, the second bidding period has ended! The highest bidder is NoctiZ, who also used all of his current Test Points to acquire SpiritFryer into his team! There are now two teams that are carrying the greatest risks on their backs...

Now, let's start the third bidding period! The one coming next is J. I'm not really sure that this guy can be really active, so my best advice is... try not to start your bids early until you don't hear his introduction first.

33. ISO #33

I am Bidding 050 Test Points to purchase on J.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Fuck yes, I got SpiritFryer
    Awww yeah babeh! Party all day all night inc. Fuck college. Fuck work. All day let's just fu- ok I'll stop.

37. ISO #37

I am Bidding 050 Test Points to purchase on J.
    The minimum bid is 100 Test Points.

38. ISO #38

The minimum bid is 100 Test Points.
    That's too expensive for an inactive team player! I want to expand consumer right!

39. ISO #39

That's too expensive for an inactive team player! I want to expand consumer right!
    You see, if you had valued me properly and bid 300 TP (an increase of 50) instead of 251 (an increase of 1), you'd have gotten me - buttplugless and all.

But it's all ogre now. Shrekt.

Sax2BU

@Noctiz: What's your skype name? Mine is "Spirit.Breaker." Email is "SeishinSpirit@Gmail.com" (you can find me by either on Skype).

40. ISO #40

他和The problem is that I only have 250

41. ISO #41

他和The problem is that I only have 250
    ROFL.

Do people instantly get thrown out the nearest Tower window if they fall into negative points?

How does elimination from the Tower work?

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritFryer View Post
    You see, if you had valued me properly and bid 300 TP (an increase of 50) instead of 251 (an increase of 1), you'd have gotten me - buttplugless and all.

But it's all ogre now. Shrekt.

Sax2BU

@Noctiz: What's your skype name? Mine is "Spirit.Breaker." Email is "SeishinSpirit@Gmail.com" (you can find me by either on Skype).
    Will add once I get on the computer which will be in a few hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

43. ISO #43

The third bidding period has ended! No one chose to bid on J. The minimum bid is 100 Test Points, so louiswill's bid does NOT count. I believe all of you made the good decision.

Now, let's start the fouth bidding period! The one coming next is Frog. Surprised to see him participating? Just wait for his introductory speech and see what he has to say!

You have another 24 hours. Make your choice well, dear regulars! Also, you have not noticed yet, but the regulars from Marriland did not show any significant activity, even though I have warned then about the test as well. Will they be active in the test itself? Or they simply do not show their interest in the auction? Time will tell. Maybe once I'll reveal the main test's rules they'll come up like crazy.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

The fourth bidding period has ended! The highest bidder is Numbertwo, who also used 100 Test Points to acquire Frog into his team! He is also currently the one who made the "cheapest purchase" while still keeping a healthy amount of Test Points.

Now, let's start the fifth bidding period! It's time for Orpz to be active! Unless something else happens, this will be most likely the final lot. Even so, you have to wait for 2 more days until I finally announce the rules of the main test.

47. ISO #47

He is also currently the one who made the "cheapest purchase" while still keeping a healthy amount of Test Points.
    Yea Frogs are cheap. You can ketsh them easily in swamps. It's all ogre if it slips out of your hands though.. it plunges in the water and your efforts get shrekt. If you go frog hunting, beware the Shreks..

48. ISO #48

Yea Frogs are cheap. You can ketsh them easily in swamps. It's all ogre if it slips out of your hands though.. it plunges in the water and your efforts get shrekt. If you go frog hunting, beware the Shreks..
    SpiritFryers on the other hand are rather expensive due to the fact that it's rare to come across someone who is well-versed in the exquisite arts of frying spirits.
    ah fuck.

49. ISO #49

SpiritFryers on the other hand are rather expensive due to the fact that it's rare to come across someone who is well-versed in the exquisite arts of frying spirits.
    Well said, my friend. Surely you aren't regretting your purchase, are you?

Even if you are, that will change once I finish the dish and you taste it.. Mmmm.

50. ISO #50

Well said, my friend. Surely you aren't regretting your purchase, are you?

Even if you are, that will change once I finish the dish and you taste it.. Mmmm.
    I would never regret it. Dem tasty spirits
    ah fuck.