2. ISO #102
    Regular No. 13

Re: Tower of God - 7F

I want to eliminate AppleyNO.

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104
    Regular No. 11

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

#4 is Noctiz

5. ISO #105
    Regular No. 1

I want to kill pod and apple.

6. ISO #106
    Regular No. 3

I want to murder Tonex.

Also, I targeted Number 8 as SpiritFryer, didn't get him.

7. ISO #107
    Regular No. 4

I want to eliminate PoD and Apache.

8. ISO #108
    Regular No. 13

PoD and Apache must die.

9. ISO #109

I'm rather busy today, so the second period will last 48 hours, just like the last one.

If you still have not submitted your Note of Death action, you should do it now. There is already some killing intent, seeping and spreading in multiple directions.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

10. ISO #110
    Regular No. 17

Name: Glip
    Hometown: Spring, TX
    Hobby: Telling the Truth.

I am Glip. I don't truly dislike anyone here, so for the sake of fulfilling the requirement for this period, I shall name myself, Glip, as the person I hate.

Everyone should use their Note of Death on me if they wish to gain points.

That is all.

11. ISO #111

The second period of The Note of Death has ended. This time, another regular has been eliminated early.

Someone guessed Regular No. 4's real name correctly and wrote it in the Note of Death. As the result of that, No. 4 also loses in this test. Take your guess what could have killed him...

On top of that, 5 regulars were AFK all over again. So I'm going to reveal more hints towards their identity:

Regular No. 2 has 50 or less Test Points.
    Regular No. 5
    has a decent amount of Test Points.
    Regular No. 6 earned some points not only in the Room of Masks, but in the Room of Trust too.
    Regular No. 7 is here in the Tower of God for the first time.
    Regular No. 12 earned exactly 50 Test Points in The Garden of Eden.

If those people keep themselves being inactive, their identities (except for No.2) will be finally revealed at the start of the next period, so take that to your attention!

Now, let's begin the third period of the Note of Death! So, what I will ask you to do this time?

What you need to do is a simple thing - post your hail to the God of Death! Yeah, in order to keep yourself hidden from others, you need to hail the Death God in one or other way! However, each hail must be different from others and must contain at least 10 words. You have to do this or else next hints will be directed towards you.

Good luck! And keep using your Note of Death! If you don't do that, you will be eventually killed by those who do. This is a celebration for the Death itself!

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

12. ISO #112
    Regular No. 1

ALL HAIL THE CUNNING GOD OF DEATH, HE WHO WATCHES OVER US!

13. ISO #113
    Regular No. 17

All glory, laud, and honor to the God of Death.
    Last edited by ; August 20th, 2014 at 11:00 AM.

14. ISO #114
    Regular No. 8

O Fragos, the great Lord of Death, I am willing to offer my insignificant life to you!

15. ISO #115
    Regular No. 11

HaNaH aPpRoAcHeD gRaNdPa WiLl To PrOuDlY dEmOnStRaTe HeR fAkE tAtToO.
    8 1 14 1 8 1 16 16 18 15 1 3 8 5 4 7 18 1 14 4 16 1 23 9 12 12 20 15 16 18 15 21 4 12 25 4 5 13 15 14 19 20 18 1 20 5 8 5 18 6 1 11 5 20 1 20 20 15 15
    >>
    "lOoK gRaNdPa,' ExClAiMeD hAnNaH.
    9 7 1 22 5 25 15 21 14 15 3 20 9 26
    >>
    gRaNdPa WiLl'S fAcE tUrNeD wHiTe, "MaLaCh Ha-MaViS(, tHe AnGeL oF dEaTh,) iS aMoNgSt Us. I wIlL nOt FeAr Or PrAiSe YoU dEmOn! YoUr PrEsEnCe Is AcKnOwLeDgEd, NoThInG mOrE.'
    18 5 7 21 12 1 18 5 9 7 8 20 9 19 19 16 9 18 9 20 6 18 25 5 18

16. ISO #116
    Regular No. 3

L, did you know, that gods of death love apples?

17. ISO #117
    Regular No. 10

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 15 View Post
    I hate powerofdeath.
    u kknow he iz ded right, i killz him, you hate dead peple?

btw, i hate ahcacpe so much iz gonna say Regular No. 13 is him, i suggester other people pik oder regulars he cuf be.

18. ISO #118
    Regular No. 13

GOD OF DEATH GOD OF DEATH
    HAIL HAIL HAIL

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120
    Regular No. 16

I hail to you, great lord who brings upon us the end of our days.

21. ISO #121

For some crazed followers, you are not quita as active as you should be. Oh well, you still have another 24 hours to consider with your actions.

22. ISO #122
    Regular No. 10

cuz dey crazy shite man. de no good follower. de dont know da truuf mhan.

cuz like i killed, dey dont. hence dey fail

23. ISO #123
    Regular No. 10

da fuuuuuuuuk, i see red.

24. ISO #124
    Regular No. 15

In your honor, lord of death, I provide this great sacrifice!

25. ISO #125
    Regular No. 10

u iz lie. u iz fak

26. ISO #126
    Regular No. 1

Attention to all regulars! this period will end in a few hours!

27. ISO #127

The third period of The Note of Death has ended. This time, some regulars managed to find out Regular No. 7's real name and Regular No. 5's real name (dispite then being inactive) and rightfully eliminate then by using the Note of Death. So No. 7 and No. 5 will be eliminated without their identity being revealed. I can't say the same for others... Some regulars have been inactive for too long, and as a result of that, I am going to reveal their identitites to you now:

Regular No. 2 is a person who was bought by someone else in the Human Auction.
    Regular No. 6
    is louiswill.
    Regular No. 12 is Citrus.

It is a matter of time before No.2's real identity will be fully revealed unless he starts to become active again. As for three other regulars... I doubt that there is enough time to pity then.

Now, let's begin the fouth period of the Note of Death! This time, all you have to do is to tell everyone how you have used (or not used) your Note of Death in the last three rounds! Anything you say here can be a lie as well, but keep one thing in mind - lies can often hide the truth! So take care on what you'll say from now on!
    Last edited by Fragos; August 22nd, 2014 at 10:31 AM.

28. ISO #128
    Regular No. 10

i killed pod

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130
    Regular No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 9 View Post
    Here is what I found:

Regular #1 is not Apache
    Regular #2 is not Apache
    Regular #3 is not Apache

#4, #5 and #7 are dead already, and #6 is louiswill. I bet #8 is Apache, so I'm going to target him next!
    Aren't you the real Apache? Why you are even still alive? Maybe I should try to guess your real identity next?

BTW, I tried to kill No. 15 as 42shadow42, and No. 1 as AppleyNO. Used my death note only two times so far.

31. ISO #131
    Regular No. 15

P1: No note.
    P2: Regular #7 is Powerofdeath.
    P3: Regular #7 is MasterNinja.

32. ISO #132
    Regular No. 11

N1. [12 = Not Suspicious]
    N2. [4 = Noctiz]
    N3. [7 = Orpz]
    N4. ? [2 =AN or F, 8 = SF, 6 = LW, 7 = C] ... ? = Apache
    N5. ? = Apache
    N6. ? = Apache
    N7. ? = Apache

33. ISO #133
    Regular No. 17

I have not yet used my Note of Death in this game.

34. ISO #134
    Regular No. 13

Crime: Kill Glip
    Weapon: Death Note

35. ISO #135
    Regular No. 3

N1: Regular No. 12 is SpiritFryer
    N2: Regular No. 14 is Apache
    N3: Regular No. 5 is 42Shadow42
    N4: Planning on killing Citrus as Regular No. 12

36. ISO #136
    Regular No. 1

N1 abstain
    N2 abstain
    N3 regular No. 2 is not citrus.
    N4 going to kill citrus.

37. ISO #137
    Regular No. 16

I have yet to use my Note of Death.

38. ISO #138

The fourth period of The Note of Death has ended. We know already that Regular No. 6 and Regular No. 12 are louiswill and Citrus respectfully. So it would be right to say that someone decided to eliminate then as well, and he was not alone in that way of thinking! And those two are now eliminated from the game as well. And... another regular have not made any posts for too long, so I have no other option but to reveal his identity to you:

Regular No. 2 is SpiritFryer.

There was enough time for him to check in, and some of you probably even saw him online, but... Well, why should I care? I believe that was his own choice. What will be your choice, I wonder?

Now, let's begin the fifth period of the Note of Death! This time, all you have to do is to say to everyone which person you are NOT. For example, you can say "I am not AppleyNO" or "I am not Powerofdeath", and you can also lie in this way too. You cannot relate yourself to the people whose indentities have been already revealed (such as Citrus or SpiritFryer) but anything else is allowed. This contest might be trivial for you today, but on the sixth period your request will be much harder than usual, so be prepared!

And here is the list of remaining regulars (including dummies):

Regular No. 1
    Regular No. 2
    Regular No. 3
    Regular No. 8
    Regular No. 9
    Regular No. 10
    Regular No. 11
    Regular No. 13
    Regular No. 15
    Regular No. 16
    Regular No. 17

39. ISO #139
    Regular No. 13

I am not AppleyNO.

40. ISO #140
    Regular No. 2

I thought I only needed to pm guesses. Ah well.

41. ISO #141
    Regular No. 16

I am not powerofdeath.

42. ISO #142
    Regular No. 17

I, too, am not AppleyNO.

43. ISO #143
    Regular No. 1

I am not Powerofdeath

44. ISO #144
    Regular No. 3

I heard that I'm not Powerofdeath.

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146
    Regular No. 10

I am not NoctiZ

47. ISO #147
    Regular No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 9 View Post
    I can say with all my honesty that I am not Apache.
    Are you dissapointed that I am still alive? Of course I am not Apache!

48. ISO #148
    Regular No. 11

I am not Apache.
    I am not Tonex.
    I am not Numbertwo.
    I am not Glip.
    I am not powerodeath.
    I am not NoctiZ.
    I am not 42shadow42.
    I am not AppleyNO.
    I am not Frog.
    I am not Orpz.

49. ISO #149

The fifth period of The Note of Death has ended. During that time Regular No. 2 has finally met its end. Everyone else is safe... for now.

Now, let's begin the sixth period of the Note of Death! This time, you must post your next Note of Death action straight into this chat. I won't accept any Private Messages from you - to submit your next Note of Death action, you must write it right here and highlight it with the red text. Using your own Note of Death is also a requirement in this round - if you do not use your note at all during this period, your identity will be fully revealed after current period ends. You have been warned.

Although the "dummies" can submit their actions, it will have no effect on living players, - the dummies will always write the incorrent actions. So even if their Note of Death was real, no one would die from their writing. The real players are the real threat, and they managed to made it this far! The last few rounds can be really hectic, because now you can't avoid using your Note of Death without any safety in return. Good luck to you, regulars... you will really need it this time.

50. ISO #150
    Regular No. 10

Regular No. 8 is NoctiZ