Tower of God - 7F - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: Tower of God - 7F

I am bidding 150 Test Points to purchase Orpz.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

2. ISO #52

The fifth bidding period has ended! The lone bidder is louswill, who used 150 Test Points to acquire Orpz into his team! Well, he finally did something significant, too.

The sixth biddin period is empty, because there are no more lots left. However, if we can find another volunteer, the final seventh period can be active again!
    Does anyone else wants to take part in Tower of God?

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Why can't anyone bid for me?
    You're just a regular. If you want some good teammates... show some good results in the upcoming test!

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    I am Bidding 100 Test Points to purchase Frog

I always wanted a frog.
    Hello friends and foes alike,

It is I, the amphibian possessing existential dread and the ability to reason.

You may well have seen me in the previous mini game, Survivors, in the background, where I met an unfortunate end in a strategy game gone hyper aggressively wrong.

You can call me Harry Potter because I'm a blackjack dealer in a chamber of secrets.

If anyone wants a jack, give me a black.

Shout out to Number Two, a worthy teammate whose abilities will nicely pair with mine.

I salute you who are about the die.

7. ISO #57

Looks like nothing else eventful is going to happen today. So I believe all bids are over. Once I'll get enough time for myself, I'll post up the rules of the upcoming test. It will take at least a week before the test itself can start, so rest and relax! I'll also need to keep an eye on marriland guys to ensure that at least some of then are capable particiapting in the test.

That's all for now, folks!

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Tonex View Post
    Wow, I totally forgot about ToG. Good thing nothing life threatening happened.
    Every step you take in this tower is life threatening. Tread lightly. Lest you break thy neck.
    This statement is false. Or.. Is it..? Actually, I think it is the following statement that is false. Also, the preceding statement is true. u wot m8?

If you aren't mindqf'd enough yet, go and try to solve THIS.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    I am alive.
    -vote AppleyNO

I've come from the future on a mission to save humanity. We must lynch AppleyNO before events are set in motion that will leave human civilization as we know it in ruins.

There isn't much time, so each of you may only ask me 3 questions.

11 votes to lynch.
    Last edited by Frog; August 2nd, 2014 at 12:38 AM.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

What's up, everyone? Took you so long for waiting? Never worry, as the challenge rules will be finally announced! The name of the next test will be..

Tower of God - 7F: The Note of Death

In this test we will be using anynymous accounts. Those will be the same accounts that you were using in the Room of Masks. I would like to take your serious attention here - in the upcoming test you must do your best to keep your real identity hidden from all other participants at all costs. Why is that? I will explain it to you shortly.

Do you know about famous manga and anime called "Death Note"? In that setting, there is a certain notebook. Writing a person's name in that notebook will cause that person to die. But that will only work if you know that person's name and face. In the test called "The Note of Death", the regulars will be using anonymous accounts. Using those accounts will grant you some sort of safety from the Note of Death, but if you accidentally expose your real identity to everyone else, you will, with a full certainity, die. Literally.

In order to "kill" a person with a Note of Death, you must write your target's anonymous account and match it up with that person's real account. Here is the example of how you can do it:

Regular No. 13 is Elixir.

If you send the PM with a similar message to me during a period, then at the end of that period, if Regular No. 13 is really a person called Elixir, then that person will "die" and lose some test Points. Now, how many Test Points will be lost that way? And here is where the extremity of this test will be revealed.

In The Note of Death, all participating regulars and their teammates will carry Note of Death each. There are currently 17 partipicating regulars, but teammates can participate in this test too. The main advantage of having a teammate is that of course, neither of your will write each other's names in the Note of Death. You have to be extremely careful during this test - if even one of those people somehow finds your real identity, that you might expect a gruesome death. Especially if that person decides to reveal your idenitity to everyone else in the chat. Now, take your serious attention, because I'm going to reveal how scoring will work in this test!

If you correctly guess the real name of anonymous regular in your Note of Death, you will gain 100 Test Points, and that person will lose 100 test Points. However, that is true if he was "killed" by only one person. If 13 people, for example, guessed a person's name correctly, that each of those people will gain 100 Test Points, and their victim will lose the total amount of Test Points that they have gained - in this case, 1300 Test Points! So that's the main reason that this test is so extreme. Note that killing a teammate of someone else will net you only half of your usual Test Points. Likewise, teammates gain only half of their usual share that goes to the entire team, and their victim also loses only 50 Test Point for each such a person.

The entire test will be split into 7 periods. Your primary objective will be to survive during the course of those 7 periods. Survival in this test will reward you with 500 Test Points (on top of those points that you earned by eliminating other regulars with your Note of Death). I should also warn you that Private Messages will be allowed, but only between anonymous accounts. So, as you can guess, it can be possible for anonymous people to team up with each other without telling their real identities. The opposite is also true - prevent other regulars from teaming up so that you won't be overwhelmed! And one final thing - when a person becomes eliminated at the end of the period, his real account will NOT be revealed to everyone else. Futhermore, you will not be able to notice your changes in Test Points until the test actually ends, so if, for example, two regulars named their target as A or Z and that person gets eliminated, that each of then will assume that the dead person was A, or Z. This can give certain regulars an elge in the upcoming test if they repeatedly guess their victims's names correctly. Howver, as long as your keep your real identity safely hidden, you should be still safe.

The first period of this test will require you to set up your new "profile". When the first period starts, you will need to create your profile in the following manner:

Name: ...
    Hometown: ...
    Hobby: ...

You can write up anything in your profile even if this ends up as a big lie. What is important that your profile must be filled in any way in order to safely hide your identity. If you fail to write your profile during the first period, then your real identity will be hinted up for other participants - and of course you do not want that to happen. No two people should write up the same profile - the names in profiles must be different. If you have a trouble creating your profile, that you should base it on the "mask" that you have received. Other that setting profiles, most of the time will be spent by anonymous regulars chatting with each other and sending PMs to me while using their Note of Death.

I believe I have posted enough info for this test. The Note of Death is scheduled to start in the next week somewhere around 8-9 August. The first period will last 48 hours, other periods will be most likely shorter depending on the number of people alive. I'm going to send a message to Marrilanders - I'm sure some of then are still active, and 1 week should give then ample time to prepare for the test. That's all for now, folks!

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by Tonex View Post
    Is there a penalty for incorrect guesses?
    No, there is no such penalty. As I said before, your primary objective is to survive for 7 periods.

16. ISO #66

As of now, it seems that neither of Marriland members can respond to my calls. Most of then had already left for summer too... so it's now just you, the SC2 Mafia community members! Currently there should be following active people:

Apache
    Tonex
    Numbetwo
    Glip
    louiswill
    powerodeath
    NoctiZ
    42shadow42
    Citrus
    AppleyNO
    SpiritFryer
    Frrog
    Orpz

13 people is not really that much I intended to use in the upcoming test. Furthermore, some of then might be busy in the current Forum Mafia.

So I'm going to reformat the Tower of God and make it into an open game corner! Anyone who wants to play puzzle games will be able to participate in Tower of God. For each upcoming test people will be required to sign up before starting. Regulars will no longer be kicked out of Tower after having 0 or less Test Points, however, they will be forced to skip the next test in case if they lose.

You will keep your Test Points that you managed to save up while progressing through the Tower. The ultimate goal of participating regulars is to earn 10000 or more Test Points. The first person who manage to achieve such a feat will be the winner. Anyway, when the weekend starts, I'll open sign-ups for The Note of Death, so than everyone can experience its thrilling terror!

That's all for now, folks! See you at this weekend! I'll probably open a separate game corner at Marriland as well.

17. ISO #67

Attention to everyone in this forum! Not just participating regulars, I mean everyone who is still active here. The sign-ups for The Note of Death have been opened!

The test is scheduled to start as soon as we get 15 or more participants, or when at least one week passes. Even the current regulars need to sign up to ensure that they really want to participate in this dangerous test. I wish good luck for you brave souls!

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    i might become one of the bricks.
    Heh, you're quite a brave one. You sure you can win this alone? Well, let's see how many other people get to sign up during the weekend.

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Now that Forum Mafia has ended, what you will do? There is still one week before the next poll begins, so why not to try The Note Of Death? Everyone is welcomed!

22. ISO #72

As I already PMed other regulars, the Note of Death is scheduled to start at this weekend! However, there are still more free spots to join in this test - the Tower of God is now open to everyone (including those who lost in the previoust tests). There are only few days left, so catch the chance while you still can!

23. ISO #73

Attention to all regulars and guests! Today is the last day for possible sign-ups. The gruesome test, also known as The Note of Death, is scheduled to start tomorrow, so get yourself prepared! Soon, each of you will receive a PM that will give you access you your anonymous account. As of now, the following people will be participating in this test (check out their Test Points as well):

Apache 1450
    Tonex 550
    Numbertwo 400
    42shadow42 200
    louiswill 100
    Citrus 50
    powerofdeath 0
    NoctiZ 0
    MasterNinja 0
    Frog #2
    Orpz louis
    AppleyNO PoD
    SpiritFryer NZ

In total, there will be 13 participants (unless someone else is willing to join too. Frog, Orpz, AppleyNO, and SpiritFryer are not yet fully fledged regulars, so each of then has to support their respective teammate in order to have better chances in this test.

Remember that first period of this test will require you to set up your new "profile". You will need to create your profile in the following manner:

Name: ...
    Hometown: ...
    Hobby: ...

You can write up anything in your profile even if this ends up as a big lie. What is important that your profile must be filled in any way in order to safely hide your identity. If you fail to write your profile during the first period, then your real identity will be hinted up for other participants - and of course you do not want that to happen. No two people should write up the same profile - the names in profiles must be different.

In addition to that, there will be 15 anonymous accounts - 2 extra accounts will also be used by me or someone else outside of the test. Those 2 accounts can't use the Note of Death, and can't be killed by Note of Death either - they will only serve as distraction to prevent you from making a correct guess. But at the same time, the presence of those "dummies" will also sligthly increase your chance of survival, as your opponents might aim for "dummies" instead of real participating regulars. Also, since I already know the identities of other anonymous regulars, the "dummies" will NEVER try to lead you into revealing another regulars's identity. Everything they say regarding to real identities will be a lie - so don't believe any source of information that might possibly "slip"! They can send Private Messages too, so watch out for fake "allies"!

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

That's 16 accounts now, incuding 2 dummies. You're making me to random.org again... Oh well, I'll just do it when the actual test starts.

26. ISO #76

The sign-ups are closed. From now on, only anonymous accounts will be allowed to post here until the test ends. Remember that when someone "dies", his real name will NOT be revealed. Even if everyone has the Note of Death, expect a lot of misses in the first few periods. In the course of one hour, I will start giving you access to your anonymous accounts.

Also, keep in mind that in order to "kill" a person with a Note of Death, you must write your target's anonymous account and match it up with that person's real account. Send a Private Message to me in the following manner:

Regular No. X is Ash.

The first peiod will last 48 hours, during which you should post your profile and send your action to me. Well regulars, I strongly wish you good luck in...

Tower of God - 7F: The Note of Death

27. ISO #77
    Regular No. 3

Name: Bob the Builder
    Hometown: Pallet Town
    Hobby: Children's TV

28. ISO #78
    Regular No. 8

Name: Twilight Sparkle
    Hometown: Ponyville
    Hobby: Playing video games

29. ISO #79
    Regular No. 11

Name: Baby Groot
    Hometown: Galaxy
    Hobby: Photosynthesis

30. ISO #80
    Regular No. 14

Name: Charlie
    Hometown: Seattle
    Hobby: Playing Mafia

31. ISO #81
    Regular No. 15

Name: Robin Williams
    Hometown: Paradise Cay
    Hobby: Committing Suicide

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83
    Regular No. 10

Name: James Thomas Bosse
    Hometown: West Point
    Hobby: Lego And Spinning Round Really Fast.

34. ISO #84
    Regular No. 13

Name: Gypsy Danger
    Hometown: America
    Hobby: Killing Kaijus

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Approximately how long will this game last?
    The game will last for 7 period of killings and paranoia. This is just the first period.

36. ISO #86

Name: Playboy
    Hometown: New York
    Hobby: Playing with the girls

So... do you have any plans on whan to do now? I might give you a suggestion to you, but I'm afraid of accidentally revealing myself... Oh well.
    Don't you think it would be better for us if we kill Apache first? He has so many points that even if all 14 of us would write his name at the same time, he would still be fine in the end. Would you like to follow with my plan? By the way, I am not Apache )

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88
    Regular No. 2

Name: Blent Amed
    Hometown: Senso-Dune
    Hobby: Camel collection

39. ISO #89

I also would like to add that up until now, no one has submitted any kind of action to me. I should warn you though - not using your Note of Death for too long will entually lead to your automatical identity exposal! It's not like it would happen after the first period, but... hints might show up every now and often. You do not want that to happen, do you? ^^

40. ISO #90
    Regular No. 4

Name: Eric Theodor Cartman
    Hometown: South Park, Colorado
    Hobby: Torturing Mr. Kitty

41. ISO #91
    Regular No. 15

Regular #2 is Fragos.

42. ISO #92
    Regular No. 16

Name: Simba
    Hometown: African Savannah
    Hobby: Eating Zebras

43. ISO #93
    Regular No. 2

Regular #15 is Fragos.

44. ISO #94
    Regular No. 2

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 9 View Post
    Name: Playboy
    Hometown: New York
    Hobby: Playing with the girls

So... do you have any plans on whan to do now? I might give you a suggestion to you, but I'm afraid of accidentally revealing myself... Oh well.
    Don't you think it would be better for us if we kill Apache first? He has so many points that even if all 14 of us would write his name at the same time, he would still be fine in the end. Would you like to follow with my plan? By the way, I am not Apache )
    Sounds good. Who should vote who for Apache?
    Last edited by ; August 18th, 2014 at 01:50 AM.

45. ISO #95
    Regular No. 1

Name: Anonymous.
    Hometown: Everywhere.
    Hobby: Hacking

46. ISO #96

I'm going to end the first period in a few hours. So far I have only received 2 actions related to the Note of Death. I'm not going to give you penalty at this point since you just started the test, but at the start of each period you will have to make a post with a certain content in order to not be revealed by me for your inaction. So if you still have nough time, use it for your actions!

Your "profile" is just an icing on the cake. Which is a lie.

47. ISO #97

The first period of The Note of Death has ended. Even though there were only a few actions, we already found one casualty.

Someone guessed Regular No. 14's real name correctly and wrote it in the Note of Death. As the result of that, No. 14 becomes the first person to lose in this test. Of course, his real identity will NOT be revealed until the end of the entire test. If you keep not using your Note of Death, you might end up in the same way as that person, so heed my warning!

On top of that, there were also 4 regulars who did not post their introduction profile. Let me give you some hints towards their identity:

Regular No. 5 played white in the first round of the Chess Party.
    Regular No. 6 earned some points in The Room of Masks.
    Regular No. 7 is a person with 0 Test Points.
    Regular No. 12 obtained 4 or more vaccines in the Pandemic Game.

If those people keep themselves being inactive, their identities will be eventually revealed at the start of the 4th period, so take that to your attention!

Now, let's begin the second period of the Note of Death! This time, there will be another thing that you must post in order to prevent similar facts to be leaked out to everyone.

You must call out the real name of one of the particiapting regulars that you dislike the most. You can call up to 3 such names if you want, but you need to call at least one name of a person that you wish to eliminate with your Note of Death. Of course you can fake out and call your own real name - but make sure that this plan will not backfire to you!

Example: "I strongly dislike Ash", "I would like to eliminate Admiral and Bruno in this test", or "I want to find out who is Dark Revenant." Except in place of those names you need to call in the real names of participating regulars. And watch out for dummies! They will most likely try to do the same.

Good luck! And don't forget to use your Note of Death! If you don't do that, you will be eventually killed by those who do! And I'm not kidding, this is a serious challenge. Now you will truly feel the animosity and hatred of someone unknown to you!

48. ISO #98
    Regular No. 10

i hate apache. i kill.

49. ISO #99
    Regular No. 8

I really want to kill NoctiZ.

Sorry for not being active lately, though. Was too busy to check thing out.

50. ISO #100
    Regular No. 16

I thoroughly dislike Numbertwo.