Other Suggestions.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    adrodicus

Other Suggestions.

1) If a hooker or Consort tries to role block the serial killer. well that should be bad news for them.
    2) Mason should be removed from the random pool, it is useless role if only one.
    3) If the citizen has a Bullet Proof Vest, it should be used as many times as wanted until it served its purpose.

2. ISO #2
    Trenix

Re: Other Suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by adrodicus View Post
    1) If a hooker or Consort tries to role block the serial killer. well that should be bad news for them.
    I really like this idea. Should definitely be added.

3) If the citizen has a Bullet Proof Vest, it should be used as many times as wanted until it served its purpose.
    I disagree, citizens in the real game didn't even have a bulletproof vest. Citizens are supposed to look up to other players and vote affectively, which is why this game has discussions. It's a social game, not an action game. If everyone had an important role, then the game would become boring because there wouldn't be much to figure out.

3. ISO #3
    adrodicus

I don't think the bulletproof vest is necessary to be honest either, but if it's there it should have more usefulness than one night regardless if your attacked or not. it should SAVE you once, not just be used once.

4. ISO #4
    Trenix

I don't think the bulletproof vest is necessary to be honest either, but if it's there it should have more usefulness than one night regardless if your attacked or not. it should SAVE you once, not just be used once.
    Giving you the ability to survive one guaranteed attack without any disadvantages is a little too powerful though. Having it as a one time use ability, isn't. There are two ways to use it affectively. Use it in the beginning of game, so you're guaranteed that you wont die, or use it when you're being a loud mouth. People love to pick out the way too talkative players.

5. ISO #5

I'll add the option for SK to kill roleblockers, but I am not doing the other suggestions. Trenix explained your third suggestion, but I must say that having a chance for one Mason should be there. The chance for two masons IS there, but the player's wont necessarily know that there are one, two, three etc masons. That's why it is random. Besides that, I lowered the chance for Citizen somewhat because a lone mason is just a citizen.

6. ISO #6
    Trenix

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.Revenant View Post
    I'll add the option for SK to kill roleblockers, but I am not doing the other suggestions. Trenix explained your third suggestion, but I must say that having a chance for one Mason should be there. The chance for two masons IS there, but the player's wont necessarily know that there are one, two, three etc masons. That's why it is random. Besides that, I lowered the chance for Citizen somewhat because a lone mason is just a citizen.
    I'm just saying that in a game, we should have more citizens than any other role. That would make important roles, even more important, as they should be. Citizens are supposed to rely on these important roles to do their jobs affectively. I do however believe, that there should be a higher probability of citizens than masons. Masons should be harder to obtain, but if one player becomes one, the next player should have a higher probability of becoming a mason too. Their ability to figure out who are towns people is much better than a bulletproof vest.

As for the bulletproof vest, it's not game breaking overpowered, but it shouldn't be on until the player gets shot. Citizens should be the worst role. In most, "guess the killer" games, there are always those important roles such as a killer and officer. Then there might be some roles to add a twist, but the majority of players should be targets. Randomize is what should make the game fun.