Tower of God - 6F - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: Tower of God - 6F

Quote Originally Posted by Vantas View Post
    I'm really really sorry... I have no excuse. I'll spare you guys the details.

Here's the submissions:
    42Shadow
    Raven
    DanishPie

These are the only three I can find. If you submitted and yours isn't here then please contact me ASAP so I can further review the round!

Well hot.. again looks like you guys went with temperature hot. Eh, can't say I'm too surprised. Anyway, if we're looking at the hottest thing here, that's 42's picture which is of the sun. So the round goes to him!

As for the other two... I never would of thought of a guy on fire as hot so I'd say that's more creative than an oven.... sorry Danishpie looks like you're joining NoctiZ.

Alright the third round! The next category will be something high. (I'm scared with what some of you are going to come up with).
    The next round, judging and all, will end on https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...%2C+2014+6+EST.

Remaining participants:
    Apache
    _Q2
    Astrid
    Grovylite
    Raven
    Cay
    Euphoria
    Tonex
    Numbertwo
    AlphaStorm
    Glip
    louiswill
    Citrus

Winner's bracket:
    PowerofDeath
    42Shadow42

Loser's bracket:
    NoctiZ
    DanishPie
    '

... You have a bad habit of misinterpretting my images....
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by 42shadow42 View Post
    '

... You have a bad habit of misinterpretting my images....
    Its a sun and the word was hot. What did you mean by the sun?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Its a sun and the word was hot. What did you mean by the sun?
    I was trying to convey stars in general :P, ya it's close, but I wanted to give him a hard time :P
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by 42shadow42 View Post
    I was trying to convey stars in general :P, ya it's close, but I wanted to give him a hard time :P
    All the stars together would be extremely hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Well, I still have a few good ideas for Tower of God, so please make sure to keep your current Test Points. They may be handy for a later time.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Vantas told me via skype that she kinda quitted this site. Can we move on?
    what happened?
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

/ragequit

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Attention to all regulars! The 6F challenge has been put to a halt. Because of that, no points will be gained or lost there. Vantas's point distribution will remain, though.

Therefore, I am already preparing the new ground for 7F challenge. It will be truly not a challenge for faint-hearted, so make sure you are prepared for it! I'm going to announce new tests for 7F very soon. Check SC2 Mafia site for more details.

There are two things that you need to notice first:
    1. You can still spend some Test Points to recruit a teammate to your cause (just like Astrid did). The first part of your next trial will be dedicated to that part.
    2. The real challenge will force you to use anonymous accounts once again, and any teammates that you have succesfully recruited will greatly help you in... surviving that challenge.

I'm going to start the 7F trial on this week. I'll arrange the test so that they won't consume too much of ypur free time and still allow you to play Mafia or other games. That's all for now, folks!

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

18. ISO #68

Oh yeah, and for new guys; if you are interested to participate inside Tower of God, send a Private Message to me.

The upcoming test will give you a chance to become a teammate of one of the currently active regulars!

19. ISO #69

Looks like FMXXII has already started.

Still, I would like to prepare the grounds for 7F tests early so that regulars can be prepared for upcoming challenges.