The great fallout RPG
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The great fallout RPG

In this adventure, you're in the universe of Fallout as you continue the quest in the deserted wasteland.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L :

Strength : Increases inventory space, allows use of heavy weapons and armor.
    Perception : Makes your character more perceptive to the surroundings and what happens, increases Lockpicking.
    Endurance : Increases Max HP, Radiation Immunity, Poison Immunity.
    Charisma : Increases your skills in Barter and Speech as well a larger influence in other people.
    Intelligence : Increases your Skill Point gained per level, allows construction of devices, increases Science.
    Agility : Increases your speed, action points and stealth.
    Luck : Increases the amount of money and exp gained by quests, increases chance to win, increases Gambling.

The default is at 5, during start you can add an additional +5 points and to relocate default points.

Skill Points : (All at default of 5, maximal of 100. During start you can add Tag Skills [+15 Points] to 3 skills)

Combat :
    - Guns
    - Energy Weapons
    - Explosives
    - Unarmed
    - Melee Weapons

Supportive :
    - Lockpicking
    - Medicine
    - Pickpocket
    - Repair
    - Science
    - Stealth
    - Survival

Passive :
    - Barter
    - Gambling
    - Speech

Basics :

Karma : This is what determine the morale of all situations, interaction of players and the outcomes.
    - Evil : You're malicious and cold, no one trusts you and encourages good to attack you.
    - Neutral : You're neutral, leaning between the dark and light. No one understands you.
    - Good : You're the good kind of person, everyone trusts you and encourages evil to attack you.

Morale Code :
    - Lawfull : You always follow the rules and law, adds +15 to Speech, Medicine and Unarmed.
    - Neutral : Neither Lawful or Chaotic, adds +10 to three chosen skills.
    - Chaotic : You're chaotic and never follow the rules, adds +15 to Explosives, Gambling and a chosen skill.

Radiation : Certain areas are radioactive. Being there too long may cause bad effects.
    - Low Radiation 250 : You are feeling sick.
    - Medium Radiation 500 : You are feeling more sick, medical effects reduced by 75%.
    - High Radiation 750 : All stats reduced by 75% in addition to medical effects reduced by 75%.
    - Max Radiation 1000 : Death.

Rested : You need to rest well and sleep enough.
    - Rested 1000 : Experience increased by 10%.
    - Tired 500 : You are becoming tired. All supportive skills reduced by 10.
    - Sleepwalking 0 : You are extremely tired. All skills reduced by 25 and all S.P.E.C.I.A.L. by 3.

Caps : Bottle caps from old bottles. It is used as the currency and money.

Bleeding : You are bleeding and are losing health depending on how fatal it is.

Infection : Sickness like Flu and Viruses. May be fatal, can be spread, requires attention of a Doctor.

Limbs : These are your arms, head and so. They can be crippled and require attention.
    - Head : While crippled, reduces eyesight and reduces intelligence by half.
    - Arms : While crippled, reduces the stability of using weapons and strength by 1 per arm.
    - Legs : While crippled, reduces your speed by half, reduces agility by 1 per leg.

Other effects : Can happen, like a limb being permanentally blown off if careful or a missing eye.

Start Perks : You can pick two options during the start, or pick none. Beneficial and disadvantageous.

Heartless :
    - Your heart has been replaced by an advanced mechanical one. You are immune to poison, healing reduced by 75%.

Evil :
    - You are evil in heart. Your Karma will be locked at Evil, granted more Evil options and Good actions is removed.

Good :
    - You are good in heart. Your Karma will be locked at Good, granted more Good options and Evil actions is removed.

Drug Addict :
    - Chemical negative effects are removed and will only benefit them. Massive negative effect upon not receiving Chems.

Genius :
    - You're a genius. Grants double experience points, but at cost of -1 of all S.P.E.C.I.A.L except of Intelligence.

Tough Guy :
    - Your limbs take 75% less damage, though you move 25% slower.

Alcoholic :
    - Reduces intelligence by 2 points, though consuming Alcohol increases Charisma by 4.

Bisexual :
    - Allows unique interactions with both genders and increases damage against them by 25%. Many will be creeped out.

Pacifist :
    - Reduces all combat skills by 75% of their current points, increases Passive by 50% and Supportive by 25%.

Ninja :
    - Increases Stealth, Pickpocket and Lockpicking by 50. Reduces strength by 3.

Schizophrenic :
    - Mentally disturbed. Unique dialoges, different puzzles and unique ways of solving things as well more obscure.

Scrooge :
    - Inventory space doubled, decreases Agility and Luck by half of the current points. Barter increased by 25.

Leader :
    - You lead an unique faction. Factional members and the leader gain a 25% boost to Experience, difficulty doubled.

Starting Equipment : You must pick a set of a starting equipment.

1. 9mm Gun w/ 20 ammo, leather armor.
    2. Katana, 5 stimpacks, leather armor.
    3. Laser Pistol w/ 20 ammo, metal armor.
    4. 10 stimpacks, 10 lockpicks, regular clothes.
    5. 10 dynamites, Shotgun w/ 5 ammo, regular clothes.

All receives this : A pair of sturdy leather gloves, two ropes, a backpack, a combat knife and a Radio.

Weapon Types :

Single Hand Gun (Revolver, Handguns, etc) :
    Weights less, deals less damage, smaller range, can be easily hidden.

Medium Guns (Rifles, Shotguns, etc)
    - Weights more, deals more damage, medium range, easier to hit an armored target.

Laser :
    - Uses Energy Ammo, tears soft targets (unarmored) but fails to hit armored.

Plasma :
    - Uses Plasma Ammo, shoots very slow though the damage is great and can hit all targets.

Explosives :
    - More difficult to find. Can be thrown and cause an Area of Effects. Brutal damage.

Unarmed :
    - Not the best idea, though it is stealthy and allows strangling, knock outs and etc.

Melee Weapons :
    - Swords, or anything used to attack in close range. Different effects by different melee weapons.

Quests : Each quest is different, though these listed are the Primary Ones. Optional ones may be generated.

Starting :

The Inn :
    - A leader of a faction is recruiting in order to deal with his major task.

Captured :
    - You were captured by the Enclaive and they are "subtly" recruiting you to their cause, with an explosive collar.

The Vault :
    - You're in a vault, though the experiment has gone well - the age do not. Anarchy has risen and you need to escape.

Independant :
    - You are randomly generated to a location, no starting quest has been initiated.

Primary :

The Prism Fang :
    - The raiders has become Organized, calling themselves the Prism Fang. End this faction!

The Enclave :
    - The Enclave has grown too strong and is attempting to control all of the wasteland. Stop them!

The Brotherhood :
    - The Brotherhood of steel has chosen you to lead them to destroying the enclave! But how?

Mr. Jaoan :
    - A man naming himself Mr. Jaoan, has entered this wasteland. His goal is to purify the wastelands. Help him?

Omnicidal :
    - You are a malicious person who seek destruction of the world. Your goal is to find a way to destroy it!

The Emperor :
    - You are attempting to usurp the leadership of all groups, attempting to create a rebellion and name yourself Emperor.

The Universe :
    - You are tired of this planet and has decided to find a new planet. But how?

The New Overlord :
    - The new overlord has caused the union of Super Mutants and Night Kin. An union only, can be the start of a war?

Custom Primary :
    - The player can decide upon a quest as long it is withing reason and possible.

How to sign up:
    Type /sign with this below it
    RP name: Ron Richard
    Strength: 6
    Perception: 7
    Endurance: 5
    Charisma: 4
    Intelligence:5
    Agility: 8
    Luck: 5
    Tag skills: lock picking,barter,small guns
    Morale code: Neutral
    Start equipment: 4
    Start abiltys: None
    Start location: the inn
    Quest : the brotherhood of steel
    Last edited by Hypersniper; June 16th, 2015 at 09:41 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: The great fallout RPG

/sign

RP name: The Executive Lord of Post-America
    Strength: 4
    Perception: 6
    Endurance: 4
    Charisma: 10
    Intelligence:10
    Agility: 2
    Luck: 4
    Tag skills: Science, Repair, Speech
    Morale code: Neutral
    Start equipment: 5
    Start abiltys: Genius, Heartless
    Start location: The Vault
    Quest : The Emperor
    Last edited by deathworlds; May 21st, 2014 at 05:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: The great fallout RPG

Some questions

What happens when one or more S.P.E.C.I.A.L reaches a negative?

When and how will I decide my neutral bonuses?

What exactly is the downside for the ability "bisexual"?

Explain Drug Addict more please.

With increased strength it says you will be able to wear heavy armor and equip heavy weapons. When is this threshhold reached and what are these "heavy weapons"?

I never played Fallout, what is The Vault?

Will Radiation go down passivly? And if not is there a way to decrease radiation?

How will combat be evaulated?

How exactly does the skill Leader work?

What ammunition types are shared?
    Last edited by deathworlds; May 22nd, 2014 at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass