S-FM Ladder - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: S-FM Ladder

Re: S-FM Ladder

Will there be a season at some point that deducts points for losses so that the victor is more judged via skill and not activity?

-edit

Not saying that is the case here at all. I just figure the point system creates a strong inclination for players to sign for as many games as possible with low effort.

You just cant look away...

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Will there be a season at some point that deducts points for losses so that the victor is more judged via skill and not activity?

-edit

Not saying that is the case here at all. I just figure the point system creates a strong inclination for players to sign for as many games as possible with low effort.
    It's been discussed a bunch in staff chat today, which if you would rejoin, you could partake in. Some options could be a fraction of a point deducted for a loss or some multiplier applied to points based on win percentage at the end of a season, etc. Obviously, this is for Orpz and MattZed to decide ultimately though. I would agree though that there is an incentive to sign for as many games as you can in terms of the current scoring which is in some ways desirable (more signs!) but in other ways not (not an incentive to play well necessarily).
    Last edited by DarknessB; April 5th, 2016 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    LOL, you lost once this season (7 shared wins, 1 solo win, 1 loss) -- I think your victory was obviously well earned.
    I won't bring up again how angry that loss made me - I don't want to get banned for pointing out again why that happened
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    What are the start and end dates for this season?
    The ladder will start at S-FM 200 and end after 15 games. Thus, if all goes well, S-FM 214 will be the last game for the season.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss