Tower of God - 5F - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Re: Tower of God - 5F

I think we may have scared the guardian off with our OP Pawn advance.
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155
    Euphoria

Pawn sacrifice op

6. ISO #156
    Regular No. 1

cxd6

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158
    Euphoria

Ika, I appreciate that but I don't think you should help us because then the Guardian might not count our victory as our own.

And yes, Nd5 was the whole point of the sacrifice.

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160
    Regular No. 1

Qg7

11. ISO #161
    Cay

Bxf6

12. ISO #162
    Regular No. 1

Rxf6

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    Ika, I appreciate that but I don't think you should help us because then the Guardian might not count our victory as our own.

And yes, Nd5 was the whole point of the sacrifice.
    There are no rules about getting outside help

last time when it was team vs team fragos said you can use any recorces around. And fragos/gardrian has yet to say anything about me posting in here or giving advice. So ya but if yoy dont want it i will not post.

TBH if he disqualified it b/c of my posting it would be quite unfair and imo a jerk move to do such thing.

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167
    Regular No. 1

Bc6

18. ISO #168

You know, white team has already used 85 or so hours. I'm keeping the track on time, after all. I've checked the chess clock - and right now the Guardian has the time advantage.

You sure you can make it in time?

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

Anyone on for this, please get on skype. We need to discuss the next move and not waste time like this.

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

23. ISO #173

lol guardian is me gg.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #174

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    lol guardian is me gg.
    gg WP liar

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176
    Regular No. 1

h6

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178
    Regular No. 1

f4

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180
    Regular No. 1

d5

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182
    Regular No. 1

thank you very much, but i would like to refuse

Re8

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

Lol didn't you screw yourself over anyway though with that move Guardian?

ggwp

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

Attention to all regulars! The test has been ended. The Guardian has conceded from the game.

It is true that while contolling 16 different chess pieces was difficult for each regular, the fact that the white team consisted of 16 people against a single Guardian is what exactly allowed you to plan your moves and win the game against him. You showed up excellent teamwork - especially Astrid, who made few good moves on his own. And now, here is the order of turns in this game:

Turn number White Black Score change
    1 e4 e5
    2 Nf3 Nc6
    3 d4 d5
    4 Nxe5 dxe4 +100 for Raven, -100 for Tonex
    5 Bb5 Bd7
    6 Bxc6 Bxc6
    7 Nc3 f5
    8 d5 Bd7
    9 Qh5+ g6
    10 Nxg6 Nf6 +100 for Raven
    11 Qh4 Rg8
    12 Nxf8 Rxf8
    13 Bg5 Qe7
    14 0-0-0 0-0-0
    15 d6 cxd6 -100 for Numbertwo
    16 Nd5 Qg7
    17 Bxf6 Rxf6
    18 Nxf6 Bc6 +500 for Apache
    19 Rhg1 h6
    20 g4 f4
    21 Rge1 d5
    22 Nxe4 Ee8 +100 for Apache
    23 Nd6+ Concede

Here are you current Test Points after the chess game:

Vantas 2250 (500 more can be distrubuted between everyone else)
    Apache 1450
    _Q2 1150
    Astrid 1050
    Grovylite 950
    Raven 950
    Cay 750
    Euphoria 550
    Tonex 450
    AlphaStorm 450
    Numbertwo 400
    Glip 350
    louiswill 250
    NoctiZ 200
    powerofdeath 200
    42shadow42 150
    Citrus 50

Citrus was not in the last game, but Vantas can still distribute Test Points to him if he want. It's rare to say that, but everyone managed to pass the test succesfully! Congratulations to you!.. is what I would want to say. But it seems than we'll continue onward without one person.

Cay chose to leave from the forums (both Mafia and Marriland), and as such, we most likely will not see him in the future. However, I will keep his Test Points as they are now.

Now that 5F trial is over, time to fulfill that promise. The tests on the next floor, 6F, will be supervised by Vantas! He will have complete control over that floor now. It will take a while before he'll create a new series of tests, and of course he should talk with me on Skype first so that those tests will be balanced and give a fair chance for everyone. After test(s) on 6F end, I will prepare for you a brand new challenge on 7F for everyone, including Vantas. Look forward to it, folks!

One more word. There is also an additional way for you to earn few more Test Points. And that is participation in M-FM Nasty Rumours Too! If this M-FM gets chosen as the next one, and you manage to win that Forum Mafia game, then you'll earn Test Points based on your alignment. So until Vantas prepares the next series of tests, you can bide your time by picking next Mini Forum Mafia in the official M-FM XXIII Poll!

That's all for now, folks!

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

There was no rule that would disallow the Guardian to concede the game. If you would haved ended up in similar situation, you would probably have conceded the match as well, in order to avoid losing even more points.

43. ISO #193

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    There was no rule that would disallow the Guardian to concede the game. If you would haved ended up in similar situation, you would probably have conceded the match as well, in order to avoid losing even more points.
    Reveal the Guardian please

44. ISO #194

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    actualy i would of continued playing as guradian to let players get their points. the fact that you did that is just so someone couldnt reap points.

if it was a regular chess game then yes by all means i would of. but scince players could get points, i would of played to very end

45. ISO #195

no one would have given up at this point in a regular chess game i think
    guardian just did it so we dont get more points => guardian can only be fragos, because if it was someone else he wouldnt give a fuck about us gaining points and just try to win the game
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

46. ISO #196

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    no one would have given up at this point in a regular chess game i think
    guardian just did it so we dont get more points => guardian can only be fragos, because if it was someone else he wouldnt give a fuck about us gaining points and just try to win the game
    yellow: no its a lost cause at that point for black assuming both players are skilled enought o see, so in a regular game blacks ideal position is to resign. however due to the nature of how this game was bing played (for points) its unfair for him to do that.

regular game= could see it
    point game (how it was being used)= should be played to very end

OJ: kinda why fragos is being unfair about it it just comes to show he doesnt want to hand out points b/c he made a bad move. i say if this is to be redone have an outsider play guardian and played to very end or at least be fair to players

47. ISO #197

Ok, I admit it. I really was The Guardian.

Who else would be able to test your teamwork skills to a full extent? All this time I was serious on trying to beat you, yet I was so sure that combined efforts of 16 people would lead then this far. So let's just close this talk and say that you have earned a well-deserved rest. How long your break will last depends on Vantas. He'll be making tests for the next floor, after all.

48. ISO #198

you could at least compenstate by letting apeach have his 500 points. the next 2 moves were set up in chain pretty much

i personally like this dicussion that was made and tbh, criticizem and stuff like this is needed to help improve adn learn, sometimes the truth hurts but its more or less a fact of life overall

As for 16 players, even if only half or a quater of them knew. Its still favors them IMO b/c they have near infinte resorces to look into.

I may not be playing but i was a player and things like these are what made me (prob RLVG and many others) go kinda IDGAF if host is going to do what he like and makes it unfun for players.

49. ISO #199

Sigh... Apache already captured one rook and two pawns for free. And I allowed his knight to roam around the board. You think it was easy for me alone to deal with the most annoying chess piece?

I may not be a pro, but at the very least I tried to enjoy playing chess. I believe everyone else enjoyed playing chess round as well. What can be better than satisfaction of a victory?

The Tower of God is cruel sometimes as well, and already claimed many lives. Many more will be lost in the future. It will be only the matter of time. Well see wherether Vantas will be a cruel host or nice person for the duration of 6F test. Depending in his performance, even Apache might be able to creats future tests for 8F or 9F, so keep that in mind! He already has just as high score as Vantas had just before the chess game began.

50. ISO #200