Tower of God - 5F - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: Tower of God - 5F

Your true 5F trial begins NOW!

Tower of God - 5F: The Chess Guardian

This will be your most difficult challenge so far. It may look like a simple game of chess, but trust me - you'll need more than just your wits in order to win against The Guardian! Rest assured, he will probaly not go easy on you. Good luck and... I hope that you will not miss most of the fun this time.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103
    Regular No. 1

e5

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105
    Regular No. 1

Nc6

6. ISO #106

If we take a piece of the opponents, do we gain points from it? Just making sure cause idk otherwise xD

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Vantas View Post
    If we take a piece of the opponents, do we gain points from it? Just making sure cause idk otherwise xD
    Of course you will. Check the price of each piece. The person which piece captures the Guardian's piece will gain points, while the person which piece becomes taken will lose points. Because of this match's nautre, it is possible for some regulars to gain points and for others to lose points.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109
    Regular No. 1

I like strong moves.

d5!

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111
    Regular No. 1

dxe4

12. ISO #112

Hey Guardian, can I take a stab at your identity? (and can I win something if I get it right? )

13. ISO #113
    Regular No. 1

Sorry, no can do. And can't you make your turns faster somehow?

14. ISO #114
    Euphoria

Bb5

15. ISO #115
    Regular No. 1

Bd7

16. ISO #116
    Euphoria

Bxc6

17. ISO #117
    Regular No. 1

Bxc6

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119
    Regular No. 1

f5

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121
    Regular No. 1

Bd7

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123
    Regular No. 1

Now I'm really serious! My chess skillz are not the only thing you should worry about.

g6

24. ISO #124

Well if you're not a regular, then why should we be concerned? You can't hurt us more than this game itself. And plus, why do you even care on who wins? Just let us have our points and be done - if you're someone who was hurt by someone in the group, there's no need to punish everyone. And plus, isn't it better to forgive and forget?

If you weren't a regular before, then just give us points and let it be that lol. I honestly see no reason for you to try if you aren't a regular. The only reasons I can see are revenge if you were a regular and....? if you never were.

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by Vantas View Post
    Well if you're not a regular, then why should we be concerned? You can't hurt us more than this game itself. And plus, why do you even care on who wins? Just let us have our points and be done - if you're someone who was hurt by someone in the group, there's no need to punish everyone. And plus, isn't it better to forgive and forget?

If you weren't a regular before, then just give us points and let it be that lol. I honestly see no reason for you to try if you aren't a regular. The only reasons I can see are revenge if you were a regular and....? if you never were.
    Preach it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

26. ISO #126
    Regular No. 1

I am just the Guardian. I am the one enormous obstacle that you must overcome in order to win.

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 1 View Post
    I am just the Guardian. I am the one enormous obstacle that you must overcome in order to win.
    Well at least answer the question. What's your motive for playing? It seems a little hard to swallow someone would just jump in with no previous interest of ToG.

29. ISO #129
    Regular No. 1

Alright. Raven, was it? Time for you to make a deal with me. Will you listen to it?

I will allow you to capture my black rook on h8, but under certain condition. Are you ready to listen to it?

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131
    Regular No. 1

Seeing as you guys aren't being too nice with me, time to go all out. Watch this!

Nf6!!

Now, Raven, here is the big deal. You capture my rook on h8 and by doing that, you allow me to capture that white queen on h5 (_Q2). If you do that, I promise to spare your chess piece for the remainder of the match as long as you stay put on h8. You'll be the big score winner even if your team loses!

But if you allow the queen to escape, I'll take your knight piece instead. I'm sure you won't be happy with that. Will you accept my generous offer and take that exchange? Hurry with your decision before Vantas's team make their next move!

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

Seeing as you guys aren't being too nice with me, time to go all out. Watch this!

Nf6!!

Now, Raven, here is the big deal. You capture my rook on h8 and by doing that, you allow me to capture that white queen on h5 (_Q2). If you do that, I promise to spare your chess piece for the remainder of the match as long as you stay put on h8. You'll be the big score winner even if your team loses!

But if you allow the queen to escape, I'll take your knight piece instead. I'm sure you won't be happy with that. Will you accept my generous offer and take that exchange? Hurry with your decision before Vantas's team make their next move!
    Why the heck do you want us to lose? You never answered that lmao. I know you want to win, but what's your motive?

@Raven LMAO xD

36. ISO #136
    Regular No. 1

How sad. You just allowed then to take that great opportunity for you. Don't blame me for what'll happen afterwards ^^

Rg8

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

How sad. You just allowed then to take that great opportunity for you. Don't blame me for what'll happen afterwards ^^

Rg8
    You just got evaded lmao. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

39. ISO #139
    Regular No. 1

Rxf8

40. ISO #140

Tsk though. I thought you were a noble player. You were willing to resort to dirty tricks to get what you wanted. Perhaps its because you thought you couldn't beat us fair and square?

How unfortunate.

41. ISO #141
    Regular No. 1

I compliment you for not falling to such temptations.

However, there will come another moment when you'll have to face another hard decision once again. Will you be prepared?

42. ISO #142
    Cay

Bg5

43. ISO #143
    Regular No. 1

Qe7

44. ISO #144

it's obvious what his motive is, either he is fragos himself or he is someone who helps fragos and wants to challenge us or he is just ambitious, i could totally understand that. it's the same as if you ask someone, why he wants to win a fm, which you dont benefit from either. everyone wants to win
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

I compliment you for not falling to such temptations.

However, there will come another moment when you'll have to face another hard decision once again. Will you be prepared?
    how you know what will happen in the future
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

47. ISO #147

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    it's obvious what his motive is, either he is fragos himself or he is someone who helps fragos and wants to challenge us or he is just ambitious, i could totally understand that. it's the same as if you ask someone, why he wants to win a fm, which you dont benefit from either. everyone wants to win
    I made a post analysis, and it points to Frags being the Guardian. There are a couple subtle mistakes in grammar that make it pretty obvious, too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Btw you can't break Marr ties we are 3stronk5u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

Yo guardian, I just got home and reviewed the game and I have to say, at some point you dun goofed.
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

50. ISO #150
    Regular No. 1

0-0-0