9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Re: Double Agent signups

/sign
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

11. ISO #11

/sine
    S-FM 67: Paranoia Citizen | Lose ;; S-FM 68: Democracy Citizen/Doctor | Lose ;; S-FM 69: Paintball Mafia Vigilante | Lose ;; S-FM 70: Stalked Citizen | Win ;; S-FM: Alice in Wonderland Bus Driver (TweedleDumb) | Lose ;; S-FM 76: Benigns vs. Town Jester | Lose ;; FM 18: Corrupt Journalist | Win ;; S-FM 91: Be Careful On Who You Lynch! Doctor | Win ;; S-FM 133: Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit Lookout | Win ;; S-FM 134: Double Agents Mafioso | Win ;; S-FM 135: Corrupt Citizen/Corrupt | Abandoned

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

I'm going to /back up reserve
    Last edited by louiswill; May 16th, 2014 at 09:08 AM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #20

/unsign
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22
    Impactor Logia

/reserve
    If still applicable.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    /sign

if needed i can /help reemus as a mentor

basicly if he has general questions or wants to post thoughts i can asnwer them in a QT, an offsite has been doing that and i find its quite nice and an easy way to get in and understand.
    I appreciate the mentor offer but as pointed out by Cryptonic in a thread about teaching other players- we do not want cookie cutter play styles of the same type of person. I'll send him some general process pointers, but it's best to let characters develop on their own. Taken as a /sign

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I appreciate the mentor offer but as pointed out by Cryptonic in a thread about teaching other players- we do not want cookie cutter play styles of the same type of person. I'll send him some general process pointers, but it's best to let characters develop on their own. Taken as a /sign
    Hmm, i understand that point i guess. then put me in as sign. I will pm crypt about that for future ideas on allowing it though cuz i do understand the concerns that you/crypt adress, but i feel like if we can set up guidelines on how the mentor should be it would be more inviting to players to play and hopefuly not have that "cookie cutter" problem.

26. ISO #26

/low priority Reserve
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #27