Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: FM XXI: Epilogue

Because I kept pm him annoying questions

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

3. ISO #153

for example you didnt give me access to deadchat just to tease me, you know i'd not cheat, and if i wanted to blocking dead chat can't stop anyway

also you never answered my pms
    Last edited by Apache; May 8th, 2014 at 12:13 PM. Reason: added second line
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    lol did you still not come over the last mfm slaol
    Oh no I'm Gucci. I just didn't notice any hostility or of Crypt this game. Definitely not like me xD
    Gerik will be taking over the question answering moving forward for us lol. I get too annoyed at simple questions

7. ISO #157

for example you didnt give me access to deadchat just to tease me, you know i'd not cheat, and if i wanted to blocking dead chat can't stop anyway

also you never answered my pms

I didn't answer most PMs unless they were questions about mechanics/roles.

And I didn't prevent you deadchat access to tease you. You attempted to make a way to communicate after death. Even if it was a joke, I didn't want to take a chance of you using it to transfer information from dead chat to living players. Blocking dead chat doesn't prevent you from cheating, no, but it does prevent you from learning things that you didn't already know and THEN cheating.

If anyone was hostile in the situation, it was the person threatening to cheat.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

lol how was i hostile i never threatened that, i just showed you that you allowing them to turn off inv mode for some reason could allow them cheating and even if you would have seen them making it up they wouldnt even break a rule, nowhere it said dead ppl cant do that
    and i didnt even make an effective way, if i wanted i wouldve set it up so i can give a binary value every hour, i read is 1 and i dont read is 0 then for letter 0-25 i would need 5 hours for a letter that's more than 14 letters a day+night

@slaol: i didnt mean day chat

11. ISO #161

lol how was i hostile i never threatened that, i just showed you that you allowing them to turn off inv mode for some reason could allow them cheating and even if you would have seen them making it up they wouldnt even break a rule, nowhere it said dead ppl cant do that
    and i didnt even make an effective way, if i wanted i wouldve set it up so i can give a binary value every hour, i read is 1 and i dont read is 0 then for letter 0-25 i would need 5 hours for a letter that's more than 14 letters a day+night

Using a communication method not intended by the host is considered under Rule #1, see: "ect." This isn't law, I'm not going to add 100 clauses to every single rule to cover every single method of cheating.

Also, I know you were showing me that it could have been used for cheating. That's why I showed you that if they had made that code, they would have also been barred from dead chat and I would have forced invisible on their account.

If you don't think that this would be cheating, then you must also think using Lag Chat in sc2mafia is a legitimate strategy.

12. ISO #162

Apache that's fucking garbage. If you're going to accuse me of trying to cheat, come out and say it.

I said it in the grave yard and I'll say it here. If I wanted to cheat I'd do it without being obvious. Shame on you for accusing someone of that, even in jest, and shame on you for implying the mods would be careless enough to allow cheating to occur right under their noses.
    Citrus

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Using a communication method not intended by the host is considered under Rule #1, see: "ect." This isn't law, I'm not going to add 100 clauses to every single rule to cover every single method of cheating.

Also, I know you were showing me that it could have been used for cheating. That's why I showed you that if they had made that code, they would have also been barred from dead chat and I would have forced invisible on their account.

If you don't think that this would be cheating, then you must also think using Lag Chat in sc2mafia is a legitimate strategy.
    ofc it's cheating
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Apache that's fucking garbage. If you're going to accuse me of trying to cheat, come out and say it.

I said it in the grave yard and I'll say it here. If I wanted to cheat I'd do it without being obvious. Shame on you for accusing someone of that, even in jest, and shame on you for implying the mods would be careless enough to allow cheating to occur right under their noses.
    lol WHERE did i accuse you. i didnt even mention you. i didnt read dead chat because i dont have access
    and i never thought someone would really abuse it anyway lol
    i also didnt imply anything about host, really i dont see what i did wrong

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

ofc it's cheating

lol WHERE did i accuse you. i didnt even mention you. i didnt read dead chat because i dont have access
    and i never thought someone would really abuse it anyway lol
    i also didnt imply anything about host, really i dont see what i did wrong
    I was Greenland, and you continually brought up the idea that I was communicating to the rest of the mafia by the fact that invisible was off + I was visiting the thread. And I only turned it off after Odin explicitly gave permission in dead chat to do so, I didn't just turn it off when I got there.
    Citrus

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    I was Greenland, and you continually brought up the idea that I was communicating to the rest of the mafia by the fact that invisible was off + I was visiting the thread. And I only turned it off after Odin explicitly gave permission in dead chat to do so, I didn't just turn it off when I got there.
    i only said once ppl could use it to cheat and iirc mentioned only that you are reading atm. besides i didnt even know who greenland was so how can you take it personal
    but yea crypt is right

21. ISO #171

Ah cheating. Very easy!

Disguised in SC2Mafia? Pause the game!
    Disguised in FMs? Camp your COM account at the day thread with invisible mode off!

Apache lacked tact by publicly implying that Greenland is a cheat and hosts are incompetent. Valid concerns but not communicated properly.

Congrats to Crypt and Bunny for a game well hosted.

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

again, i didnt imply anything
    implied? not exactly
    suggested an hihgly unlikely idea about something? yes

you more or less, accused them of cheating or having a means of cheating by abusing invisi mode

i mean really the best someone might gleam from it is timeframe they are on and then maybe com

basicly what nick said, you got up about them using it as possible means of cheating (like almost every game), host merly was showing you he had everything under control. you really need to learn to not get so up about things and ust let it take its course. if someone was going to put in the effort or something like that to send a message, then they really have nothing. Plus they would have to set it up in daychat (which would be knwon to everyone), or in night chat (where host would know and then say no to). if they set it up outside of game, then OGC and modkill.

Like cirtus said, its 10 times easier to cheat by other means (communicate elsewhere) then to do something elaborate as that.

people complain about the encryptions and tailors and all that stuff, something that host put in as possiblities. complaining about someone cheating in a really hard to do manner w/o host knowing. Wait until it happens b4 you complain.

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

Greenland said nothing about his online/offline status in mafia chat, Host would of pointed that out if the online status meant something.

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

Therefore, host would logically know if it's used as a means for cheating, and he knew what he was doing when he said it wasn't lmao

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

I think if there is a cheating like that, it is neglectable.

Suppose you know there is a mafia disguiser and able to notice it.

How will you convince everyone without outrageously say I knew it because I cheat?

How will others react to you, if you suddenly point finger at a disguiser without analysis?

It is still a fairsqaure game of whether disguiser would be able to mimic the previous owner's behavior and get itself out of it.

The cheating just doesn't matter.

Samething to self-confirmable code.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    STOP GIVING AWAY ALL OUR SECRETS!!! HFIDNDAIDNI WDKDWONI #8 39DINCD $T #R@!E#RFE# IF) J#FNF
    cabbage vendor sold out all secrets in cheap price already.

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194