A New Random Thinker
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

A New Random Thinker

A very poor man gets commissioned to clean a specific room of a very rich mans house. In an earnest attempt to make more money he cleans the whole house. Soon afterwards the man quits his job and doesn't want any payment. Why?

answer -
    Spoiler : Answer :
    No one guessed correctly. The question was based off the movie Aladdin. The "Ludicrously wealthy" owner had used the magic lamp to wish for money himself. The magic lamp was just in another room of the house. This is why the owner only wanted the poor person to clean one specific room and nowhere else. By cleaning "the whole house" he cleans the magic lamp, and gets his wishes. He wishes for money and by default he quits his job.
    Last edited by kyle1234513; May 5th, 2014 at 08:30 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: A New Random Thinker

Cause the house was already clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

The story doesn't say the man is jobless - just poor. The poor man currently receives a small commission from the house cleaning service he is employed by. Although the poor man is very poor, he's also a excellent house cleaner. The rich man offers him a full time position as his live-in maid, and the poor man quits his job at the cleaning service, and doesn't expect his commission for the work he did.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    I do not see how the rich man quitting would result in the poor man not wanting payment.. That makes no sense..
    It wasn't clear who wasn't wanting payment. I specified that the rich man didn't want payment from his job that he quit, but Kyle cleared it up.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

He was seduced by the rich man's wife while cleaning the bedroom, then he's scared to meet the rich man in case he finds out.
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

he finds a gun made of solid diamond and fired solid gold bullets in the rich mans house with the words "Commie Killer" on it the poor man (being a communist) decided he finish the job and get out not wanting the rich man to find out he quits, says no to the money and flees from the city, where he meets putin on his holiday, Putin decides to give the man a job as his personal bodyguard with a salary of 4,000 american dollers a day(143,296.00 russian ruble), and he lives a happy life never to meet that rich guy again

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by kyle1234513 View Post
    No one guessed correctly. The question was based off the movie Aladdin. The "Ludicrously wealthy" owner had used the magic lamp to wish for money himself. The magic lamp was just in another room of the house. This is why the owner only wanted the poor person to clean one specific room and nowhere else. By cleaning "the whole house" he cleans the magic lamp, and gets his wishes. He wishes for money and by default he quits his job.
    There was not even close to enough information to figure out the answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    There was not even close to enough information to figure out the answer.
    the only necessary bit was the part of it being a "mythical" answer and not a regular logical answer. aside from that the hints gave more than enough to solve it. and if you mean based on the OP alone, i will admit that if i used mythic response somewhere in there it could've been solvable.

43. ISO #43