I am a born again Christian
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

I am a born again Christian

The enforcement by 'the enforcers' has lead me to turn a new life. No longer do I lead a life of sin, improper language, and bad boy words. I spit on my past beliefs as an athiest!!

No friends, I, Bruno, am now a born again Christian. May the light of God be with all of you!

In his name we all live to honor.

I believe the follow scripture best explains my new personality. May God live within all of you, friends.

Jer 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: I am a born again Christian

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    shut the fuck up and get on steam
    I appreciate your enthusiasm for quality time together, brother, but please do not use such foul language within my perimeter or I will be forced to report you for offensive language.

Or personal attack, I guess it's all the same. Either way, sinner, do not spread your unholiness to me, tainted specimen.

4. ISO #4

You're an apple.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Is there anything I can do to help spread the word of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ?
    Well, a profile picture change would be nice, and maybe a quote and some proverbs to show your devotion to the Lord.

Of course, just act a saint towards all men. That would be more than enough.