Register

User Tag List

Thread: hey bro

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: hey bro

132 brah.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    132 brah.
    woah woah what is this is there some kind of squat olympics youre training for bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    56 sets to go
    solid, good choice have a good workout bro
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

5. ISO #5

i think u mean hey big bro
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    hey bro how many sets u got?
    hey big bro*
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Broke 7 vertebrae and more bones skiing in Feb 2013, started lifting bar with no weight back in August 2013. Took a month off in October for a torn back muscle (Quadratus Lumborum), and took April 2014 off due to knee ligament issue and broken toe

6'2''/6'3'' - 85 kilos - 11% BF - Natural
    Deadlift: 185 kilos
    Squat: 160 kilos
    Flat Bench: 110 kilos
    How do you manage to break 7 vertebra? .-.
    Once more, do that and not become paralyzed from the waist down.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

@Creed - Yeah, I forget who I've shared this with. I hit a tree skiing off piste last year. Luckily my spinal cord was untouched. I spent 100 days in a tight vest to make sure my bones healed properly, although according to xrays they healed up by the 2 week checkup. At first I was embarrassed walking around town with the vest on, attracting a lot of attention, and then I just embraced it. I would go all out running with the vest on trying to pass as many people as I could. I'd go out to the bars and surprisingly telling people you broke your back is a great opener for free drinks. I did lose a lot of muscle mass due to not using my core or back for 100 days though... pretty big down side.

@ Mr. J.B. - haha, it's funny you mention it, I feel great now that you opened up this thread to speculation on each other. I always thought you were 12 and fabricated Bunny, and then I was told you were actually married, and I realized I was wrong. Then I thought, wow, there is someone mature on this website, incredible! And I was less than impressed with your last speculative comment that is neither positive nor contributing to the thread.

I'll just end this with: I thought you were taller, and had better fashion sense. IDK why either.

15. ISO #15

Confession: I have never deadlifted anything in my life and I never intend to. I spend plenty of time working out but I have and always will stick to dumbbell free weights. Quite a few people have told me I am wrong there but it just makes sense to me and I don't work out to get big. I am pretty happy with where I am at.

There is a guy I work with that looks like a fucking beast. Sadly his muscles are some big ol balloons. Big as hell for nothing. Sure he looks good. But guys half his size make him look like a bitch when it comes to moving anything heavy or doing anything that requires endurance.

16. ISO #16

It's not a negative comment, no need to get defensive. It was a legitimate thought. Anybody I know from the middle east is about that height (maybe a bit taller), and everyone I know who has been heavily into working out I find are shorter on average. It was a legitimate question, wasn't meant to be an insult. What do you have against short people?

Also, look at the OP. Nothing and/or everything contributes to the thread.

But good job freaking out, you must be really sensitive and insecure if a simple question about your height sets you off like that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    There is a guy I work with that looks like a fucking beast. Sadly his muscles are some big ol balloons.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

"It's not a negative comment" - I said it was neither positive nor moving the thread forward, strawman fallacy

But while we're on the topic, the implication of your comment was negative. I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt to explain yourself, but you had concluded your statement with "I don't know why" - implying all of the rational height related thoughts were not applicable until I call you out on it. If you did know why at the time, why not explain it with the rational height related thoughts? The alternative thought process is such that the reasoning behind your speculation is inappropriate or irrational, which is why you concluded with "I don't know why".

^This is my thought process which I think is rational is not sensitive

20. ISO #20

Because it's not logical to assume something when I know absolutely nothing about you other than you play SC2 Mafia, work out, and live in the middle east. For all I know, you could've been a giant Somoan man. That's why I had said I didn't know why I thought (read: assumed) that you were shorter. Which is always why I asked, so I could stop assuming.

But I'm glad to know you creep my fb

Anyways, what's wrong with short people?

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Orpz-
    what are you squatting, deadlifting, benching ?
    I had to take a month off squatting and deadlifting due to a bummed knee
    Not too worried about it, I was due for some recovery time anyway.
    I'm a new bro but happy to say I hit 1 plate for bench and squats recently, and am at a plate and 25 for deadlifts. All 5x5's. This thread is now officially a progress thread.

On the topic of height -- I'm pretty short myself (20th percentile) but it's never disadvantaged me, contrary to what other short guys think .

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

25. ISO #25

I'm a new bro but happy to say I hit 1 plate for bench and squats recently, and am at a plate and 25 for deadlifts. All 5x5's. This thread is now officially a progress thread.

On the topic of height -- I'm pretty short myself (20th percentile) but it's never disadvantaged me, contrary to what other short guys think .
    But in Asia land, you're probably in they 90th percentile

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

YES!!!!! Look at how quickly I progressed in a year with all my injuries. Plus you're in the prime of your testosterone boosts, you're on the equivalent of steroids at this point in your life. Your numbers and size will grow like a beast. Keep it up bud! My advice though, once you hit 2x bodyweight in 1 rep max of squats or deadlifts (https://www.exrx.net/Calculators/OneRepMax.html) you'll be much more prone to injuries (knees, back) - at that point I'd switch over to higher volume routine. You should be hitting 2x bodyweight within 3-6 months if you increase lbage of squats and dls by 5-10 lbs every workout.

28. ISO #28

Benching is 4 pussies. In fact working out is for pussies. While I was a waiter I was gaining serious muscle mass from carrying around trays of heavy hot food for 4-8 hours consecutively.
    Behold this gun. 1 month after getting fired I'm still ripped.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Benching is 4 pussies. In fact working out is for pussies. While I was a waiter I was gaining serious muscle mass from carrying around trays of heavy hot food for 4-8 hours consecutively.
    Behold this gun. 1 month after getting fired I'm still ripped.
    sorry to hear about u getting fired bro
    blessings of brodin be with u

30. ISO #30

sorry to hear about u getting fired bro
    blessings of brodin be with u
    Thx man that means a lot. Did I tell my story about getting fired here already? I don't remember.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄