Dorming preferences
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Dorming preferences

Double or Triple? Single is out of the question.

Disclaimer: not meant to be offensive to homosexuals, just compounding my theories. I'm planning to major in Math. Consider the following as you read: how many weeds did I inject?

I hear Double is good for the traditional college experience, but if you study the physics it seems boring and gay.

First, a Double. Sleeping with another man fills the room with approximately 10 Decigays, evenly distributed amongst 2 men. Sure, 5 Decigays at night isn't overwhelming. Just cook some cheap center skirt steak every other day or get into a contact sport. Yet there might be accidental moments that spike the Decigay intake to an irrecoverable point. Peeing next to another man in a urinal restroom, doing any abductors/adductors exercise, skipping Leg Day, etc.
    While the Triple is sleeping with 2 other men, a deeper look into the maths reveal that it only fills the room with approximately 5 Decigays. The theory behind this is a more advanced level of Bro Science than can be reasonably interpreted by anyone except Frog. 5 Decigays evenly distributed amongst 3 men is standard intake, with enough room for margin of accidental gayness. Steak can be reserved in a Triple.

Second, there is less knowledge of the sorority parties than compared to Triple. 2 men cannot as thoroughly perform recon for parties as well as 3 men. 4 heads are better than 2 and 6 heads are better than 4.

So, did you dorm in college? If so, Double or Triple?
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Dorming preferences

obviously 3 is optimal. 2 is a couple. you could b porking each other, at least thats wat rest of dorm will think. you would think more men= more gay, but really ur gonna have to sleep sometime. 3 ppl means theres 2 ppl watchin each other while u sleep so no gay stuff happens.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    obviously 3 is optimal. 2 is a couple. you could b porking each other, at least thats wat rest of dorm will think. you would think more men= more gay, but really ur gonna have to sleep sometime. 3 ppl means theres 2 ppl watchin each other while u sleep so no gay stuff happens.
    This is true and concerning. I had doubts about triple because everyone on the college facebook page overwhelmingly agreed a double was more fun but that's cause they're probably angry and secretly gay
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

5. ISO #5

I would hope to find friends first if possible,

because friendship is magic.

On the other hand, no matter how many people there are,

if there are major conflicts,

then the fiction can not be ignored in a long term.

Yo Major Math? Hav F!
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

I did a bit of both in the barracks. 2 people works well because then you know who is eating your food and drinking your beer. With 3 people its hard to pin down the mooch and you run a greater risk of getting "That roommate" who never leaves the room and is the very definition of anti-poon. Nobody wants to be stuck without a shag pad.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Yes, I bet you got a lot of p'oon' in a barracks. Might've used the wrong 4 letters after the P.

I actually lol'd at this.

IMO if your commute is less than about a half hour then you should go with that. You save a lot of money, it's pretty nice knowing that I'll graduate substantially in the green.