User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Egypt and Greenland's World Conference

The Norway thing was weak as f, but I don't see any real direction and the mechanics seems to work out with his claim and response to the sheriff confirm.
    Tbh Town has no direction and if any vocal player atm is scum I think that player will be able to pull out a win, with a team or solo. I see a process of 'kill the lurkers' en route

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by FM Egypt View Post
    The Norway thing was weak as f, but I don't see any real direction and the mechanics seems to work out with his claim and response to the sheriff confirm.
    Tbh Town has no direction and if any vocal player atm is scum I think that player will be able to pull out a win, with a team or solo. I see a process of 'kill the lurkers' en route
    Wow I literally happen to log in when you post twice.

The masons really need to get their act together, because at this point they're the only one with sufficient town credibility (because I'm pretty sure Poland is a Jester).

Inb4 the town consensus is SK and you are both Tailored.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by FM Egypt View Post
    Hey sexy. Just nothing you said day 1 really sat right with me, it all came across as a mask. Decided to yolo. Glad I did so as it was pretty clear the town would have blown you real hard all game and then thanked you for it later.

Reference to this????????

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by FM Cyprus View Post
    Read D1 Greenland as someone who had ZERO fear of being targeted and killed, suggesting night immunity of some sort. The confidence is unsettling. Yet no hint of being Ghost or Veteran.
    That's actually pretty smart

ps Cyprus, you were my favorite at the beginning, but then you went awol

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15