Tower of God - 4F
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Post Tower of God - 4F

Before I reveal the rules for the next test on 4F, I have an announcement for you. Have you seen the other guys from Marriland group? They were here for Room of Masks test a few weeks ago and are currently on 3F waiting for the Pandemic Game. And some of then should be already participating in Forum Mafia XXI. So, starting from 5F, I'm going to merge both groups together! That's right guys, the next test on 5F will involve both you and Marriland party! Something you should look forward to, everyone. Furthermore, one of then already have over 1000 Test Points, which means he will soon have the right to create tests on his own in the future!

Additionaly, I have a few bright ideas ahead, but at leat one of then will most likely require anonymous accounts. But when that time comes, trust me, you will be forced to hide your real identity in order to keep your wits about you. But that's all for the future. For this floor, I have prepered the next test, which will be called...

Tower of God 4F: - Garden of Eden

The details about the test should come out tomorrow. But before I post the rules, make yourself known by posting here! Let me know that you are ready for the trials the lie ahead!

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #2

Re: Tower of God - 4F

Those people will be participating in the next test:

RLVG
    Glip
    Numbertwo
    Apache
    louiswill
    Citrus
    NoctiZ
    42shadow42
    Tonex
    powerofdeath
    AppleyNO

As you may have noticed, the name of this test came from Bible's Book of Genesis. In the center of Eden stood the Tree of Knowledge, and God forbade the eating if its fruit. Yet Adam and Eve fall prey to its tempation and at the forbidden fruit. For that, God has banished then from the paradise. Likewise, if all of you can resist the same temptation, you will be able to pass the test without any problems.

In this game, there will be three types of apples: Gold Apple, Silver Apple, and Red Apple of Truth. You will cast your votes with those apples, one apple per round. The red apples can be explained below. But this test can be played with just gold and silver apples. Each one of you will cast one apple per round, and repeat this 6 more times - therefore, there wil be 7 rounds total, so the entire 4F test will last for at least a week.

At the end of each rounds, the votes will be displayed with the number of apples voted on each round, like this:

6 Gold Apples
    5 Silver Apples
    0 Red Apples

You have 24 hours for each round. However, the first round will last 48 hours, to give other regulars enough time to check in and get accustomed with rules. However, once all votes are in, I can end the round early. Any regular who fails to cast his vote in time will be penalized with 100 Test points. As usual, you need to send your votes to me by using Private Messages - therefore, your votes will stay anonymous.

When all players have casted gold and silver apples, the majority of those apples will win. Those in majority will gain 100 Test Points, and those in minority will lose 100 Test points. Just like this:
    6 Gold Apples +100 TP
    5 Silver Apples -100 TP

If only one regular dropped the silver apple while everyone else casted gold (or vice-versa), that person will lose 200 Test Points instead of usual 100:
    1 Gold Apple
    -200 TP
    10 Silver Apples +100 TP
    If only two regulars become the minority, those people will lose 150 Test points each. In other situations, the minority will lose only 100 test points each.

However, if everyone casts the same votes with either gold or silver, EVERYONE will lose 100 test points, so be careful:
    11 Gold Apples -100 TP to all regulars

From this point of view, you can consider gold and silver as forbidden friut if you want. So try to cast the Red Apple of Truth, and what will happen? The red apples will play the most improtant role in this test. If all 11 of you cast a red apple, you all will earn 11 Test Points in the round:
    11 Red Apples +100 TP to all regulars

However, if anyone casts a forbidden fruit afther the red votes have been cast, those casting a red apple will lose 100 Test point, and both gold and silver voters will earch 100 Test Points each:
    2 Gold Apples +100 TP
    1 Silver Apples +100 TP
    8 Red Apples -100 TP

Moreover, a single vote using the forbidden fruit earn a special bonus of 200 Test points, and two such votes will earn 150 Test Points each:
    1 Gold Apple +200 TP
    0 Silver Apples
    10 Red Apples -100 TP

What you must be careful to avoid - is being the only one to cast a red apple. That regular's name will be revealed, and he will lose 1000 Test points:
    4 Gold Apples +100 TP
    6 Silver Apples +100 TP
    1 Red Apple -1000 TP (!!!)

Having less than -500 Test points at any time will cause you to be exiled from Tower of God immediately, and having negative Test Point after all rounds have ended will also end up with the same result. If, however, another regular will be willing to cover your -500 point loss, then you will be able to continue playing the game. If you are still in negative TP after returning, then you must earn enough TP in the remaining rounds in order not to be dropped from Tower of God.

One more important notice. The Test Points leader at the end of the entire test will earn an additional 300 Test Points. He will also deduce 300 Test Points, splitted between other regulars of his choosing. You cannot force their Test Points to go below zero at this point.

As you might remember, having 1000 or more Test Points will allow you to create new test for Tower of God on your own, so even though everyone can pass the test, do the best thing to be the point leader! Your point change will be anonymous to everyone else as soon as the test begins, as well as your votes, so expect a heavy competition!

Now, dear regulars, go cast Red Apples of Truth as often as you can... The test will begin at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...2014+21.00+MSK

Good luck and have fun, folks! Feel free to any any related questions before the test begins.
    Last edited by Fragos; April 19th, 2014 at 02:27 AM.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

3. ISO #3

I think a list of scores so far would be nice.

In general, those highest scored people should cast red apple in my opinion.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

4. ISO #4

But no matter what, I owe Glip one big thanks, I will cast whatever Glip would like me to cast.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

5. ISO #5

Your list of score was posted at the end of 3F Test, but fine, I'll show it to you again:

RLVG 450 points
    Glip 450 points
    Numbertwo 450 points
    Apache 400 points
    louiswill 400 points
    Citrus 350 points
    NoctiZ 350 points
    42shadow42 350 points
    Tonex 300 points
    powerofdeath 250 points
    AppleyNO 100 points

But because the votes and point changes will be anonymous to players, it will hardly work as you might suggest. They might not drop the red apple at all, as being the sole person who dropped the red apple will cause you to make a huge loss of Test Points. Speculation is good, but if you remember the Room of Trust before...

6. ISO #6

Correct prediction,

but as you might already see those who survived and remained active are those who are trust worthy,

except Pod whose vote in 2F really get a lot of people cheated...

It is why I think it will eventually work out as long as we are really good at coordinating our apples.
    Last edited by louiswill; April 19th, 2014 at 12:10 AM.

7. ISO #7

Odin, if you are reading this, make sure those regulars who are playing FM XXI can at least log back on their original accounts )

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

I will reveal only the number of apples voted on each round. The detailed information on your votes will be revealed at the end of test.

And regarding Q2, your group is not really active yet! Your test have started 12 hours ago, and I still have not seen contact actions from anyone other than Vantas and you.

11. ISO #11

Not to mention I'm the only one who's tried to establish a connection ;_;
    I don't know what's up with the inactivity to be honest, people have been online. Maybe paranoia about the people with poison, and people are waiting for others to clear?
    ...I'm honestly out of ideas.

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

12. ISO #12

Alright, everyone. Warn your peers. The 4F test had officialy began!

Tower of God 4F: - Garden of Eden

The first round of voting will last 48 hours, to give everyone enough time to gather. You can talk privately to each other during the test if you want. Remember to send your votes to me in PM when you are ready! Good luck and have fun!

13. ISO #13

The ideal strategy for this game would to be to have everyone vote for the red apple in every round.

Unfortunately, however, some of the regulars of our group have proven themselves to be untrustworthy, and we cannot trust them to vote red apples along with us, especially given the extra point incentive they would have to dissent from the group.

Thus we are left with simply taking our chances amongst the gold and silver apples. For what it's worth, I am voting for the gold apple. The rest of you may vote as you wish.

14. ISO #14

Glip, any command to me?

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    The ideal strategy for this game would to be to have everyone vote for the red apple in every round.

Unfortunately, however, some of the regulars of our group have proven themselves to be untrustworthy, and we cannot trust them to vote red apples along with us, especially given the extra point incentive they would have to dissent from the group.

Thus we are left with simply taking our chances amongst the gold and silver apples. For what it's worth, I am voting for the gold apple. The rest of you may vote as you wish.
    How we voted is revealed at the end of the trial, so I disagree that someone will betray us.

But since you have already cast your vote, I will follow suite in voting for a gold apple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    How we voted is revealed at the end of the trial, so I disagree that someone will betray us.

But since you have already cast your vote, I will follow suite in voting for a gold apple.
    Those who've already made themselves known that they are traitors will not care that their vote is revealed at the end, only that they get the points.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    Glip, any command to me?
    You may vote however you wish. Ideally, at least one more person should vote Gold with me and Appley, so that should for some reason every other regular choose the silver apple, we will all three only lose 100 points instead of 150 from me and Appley.

17. ISO #17

Very well, then I will wait to be the later one to vote, so there will not be a possible of 11 golden apples and everyone get -100.

Let me know if you changed your mind.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

submitted gold.
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Will you swear in the name of Lightbringer?

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Has anyone seen Apache recently? I thought he would be one to show up for this round as well.

27. ISO #27

Currently 2 people have not picked their votes yet, and Apache is one of then.

Oh well, if he does not vote, 100 point loss right now won't mean a big deal to him. I'm sure he'll show up soon. That's for what the first 48 hours are there, right?

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Oh dear. If everyone has spoken their votes truthfully, we may be in for a -100 to all as everyone votes for Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    GO FOR THE GOLD!

I only betrayed 3 people though, I didnt betray 2 people and some people just voted me without asking me to vote them back. I wont betray again everyone! (:
    Also, PoD further proves he cannot be trusted with this backwards smiley in his post.

Last edited by Glip; April 21st, 2014 at 02:40 PM.

30. ISO #30

I'm still waiting for one more vote today.

YOU should be ashamed for not voting after all this talk here.

31. ISO #31

The first round of voting has been ended: Here are the results:

9 Gold Apples +100 TP
    1 Silver Apple +100 TP
    1 Red Apple -1000 TP

One of the regulars ate the Red Apple of Truth. And that person is... RLVG.

He loses 1000 Test points as the result and is now banished from the paradise. However, there is still a chance for him to return to Garden of Eden. For that to happen, you must cover his 500 points loss by offering your points to RLVG. You can only do this by sending a Private Message to me. The first person who agrees to save RLVG will have 500 Test Points to be taken from him. You must have 500 or more Test Points in order to be able to cover RLVG's debt.

Now, let's begin the second round of voting! You'll have roughy 30 hours before the timer expires. This time, we will commence the second round without RLVG; he will be able to return only in the third round if someone agrees to help him.

Your bonds with other regulars will be tested here. Take care, because unexpected things are bound to happen once in a while...

32. ISO #32

Oh gosh, RLVG.

You know, under any normal circumstances I would be inclined to donate my points to save you, but...

Hmm. I received only one vote.

I wonder who the fegget is that didn't return the vote trade they asked for. RLVG, or Citrus?

Judging by Appley's response, methinks RLVG

Very well, RLVG, prepare to have no further assistance from me. Ever.
    Yet alas, sometimes we must learn to forgive. If you tell me that you still want to play this game, and didn't intentionally suicide on the Red Apple of Truth to get out of it, I will donate my 500 to get you back into the game.
    Last edited by Glip; April 22nd, 2014 at 07:53 AM.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

I'm thinking gold tbh.
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Oh gosh, RLVG.

You know, under any normal circumstances I would be inclined to donate my points to save you, but...

Yet alas, sometimes we must learn to forgive. If you tell me that you still want to play this game, and didn't intentionally suicide on the Red Apple of Truth to get out of it, I will donate my 500 to get you back into the game.
    Doesn't he only need 50 points?

450 - 1000 = -550

-550 + 50 = -500 = fine for now

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Oh gosh, RLVG.

I'm pretty much inactive, some stuff happened and etc.
    TLDR, it was suicide and I did it mathematically : The chance anyone other than me would do the red apple, was 0.7576%.

I'm quite unmotivated to play.

40. ISO #40

One of you have convinced me to make each round 48 hours long. Since no everyone has casted their votes, I'm fine with doing that, but keep two things in mind:

1. I can end the round as soon as everyone casts their votes.
    2. You lose 100 points anyway if you don't vote when the round's timer expires.

As for RLVG, no one have covered for your loss yet. Are you really that willing to give up?

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

The second round of voting has been ended: Here are the results:

4 Gold Apples -100 TP
    4 Silver Apples -100 TP
    2 regulars did not vote -100TP

This time, there was a tie between gold and silver. Unfortunately, ties are treated the same way as if you have been picking the same kind of gold or silver apple. So everyone loses 100 Test Points as the result.

Between Gold and Silver, you can only earh TP only if there is a majority of one and a minority of another, So, with that in mind, we are continuing the test with the third round! There are 10 regulars present, expluding RLVG who is still exiled. Maybe you can stop those tiebreakers with him present? Uforentunately, as things stand right now, not a single one of you has the nessesary 500 TP to make RLVG return to the tower. So you need to take care of your own selves right now!

Now, let's begin the third round of voting! You'll have roughly 45 hours before the timer expires.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

I have voted silver twice. I guess I have done enough to protect society. I vote gold.

46. ISO #46

Hey, I thought you would be more talkative. Or are you talking already with your Private Messages?

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Hey, I thought you would be more talkative. Or are you talking already with your Private Messages?
    How are you doing Fragos?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

48. ISO #48

Is this a prisoner dilemma by any chance?

49. ISO #49

The third round of voting has been ended! Here are the results:

6 Gold Apples +100 TP
    2 Silver Apples -100 TP
    2 regulars did not vote -100TP

This time, there was a majority of gold apples. So those who was in the majoiry now earn 100 TP, while those who voted silver or abstained lose 100 TP. The test is getting serious for some of you... maybe you will have some time to give RLVG those spare 500 TP?

Now, let's begin the fourth round of voting! You'll have roughly 48 hours before the timer expires.

50. ISO #50

I see that you are not trying to use this chat for cooperation. It matters little to me, though.

What will actually matter is the test results themselves. And if you don't watch your points, someone can possibly drop out along with RLVG. The last three rounds will be much different from what you played earlier. Do your best to pass this floor!