Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Re: General Dead Chat

Quote Originally Posted by FM Russia View Post
    Switzerland is gonna be waiting a very long time to get costa result. -.-

@cyprus: my point is you don't need to catch the ghost. He doesn't know anything. And if you make arguments based on night actions or what was said previous days - it doesn't matter who the ghost controls.
    Ghosts may not know everything. But good ghost will at least know who are town. Use town to accuse town to get a mislynch.

You might say: but what if ghost mislynched scum instead? Well, may I ask if neutral killers avoid killing because they are afraid of targeting scum?

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by FM Russia View Post
    Because Mexico isn't paying attention... even if there were a mason leader - I'd never want Mexico to take up one of his precious 4 recruits.
    I wanted to believe there was a mason leader, but I doubted it which is why I never claimed a role. I guess it worked out since I took a mafia kill though.

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ireland View Post
    I really hope he is mafia so the game ends. Watching day chat is torturous when people don't even realize that some of them have died. Talking about Switzerland and Mexico here.
    ever heard of a thing called a town-slip?

its when towns say things like that b/c they are unaware of those flips and things.

scums tend to be more aware of the events.

however it can also easily be faked by scums so it shouldnt be taken always that seriously

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322