3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: General Dead Chat

i love how damus is acting all egocentric about his "towniness" really thats why i deem you as a bad player damus, you are just egocentric who doesnt care about others and can only compare yourself to others.

you have flawed logic as well.

you haev seen my games here: fact
    you use those to build you "logic case"
    your conclusion: i am bad becasue I am wrong

flaws:
    i have been right before
    it is biased to your own opinion
    i have offsite games played
    i admit to being wrong, you often do not, instead you blame ohters

so unless if you can get 100% of everyone to agree that i am "bad" your point still hold no merit, its is merly your own opinion.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

I'm assuming someone from team mafia translated it back due to the China nightkill, but hopefully the advice proves useful. So far it's cost team town a doctor ^^

I am the slightest bit disappointed New Zealand died a ghost because I liked him, and because it makes Valhalla more lonely for a day. It's always more fun to drink in Valhalla with company.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

TBH, I hope town loses...

Day 2: insults to players
    day 3: more insults to players

really is this what the site has resorted to now? insulting players and being "bad" and "stupid" for not being as good as you or that they play diffrently.

day 3 is nice to watch, it really shows how rude everyone is to each other and how it can easily deter new players.

18. ISO #18

Idk, I'm quite happy with the new players. They don't seem put off at all.
    My personal belief is that it is OK to insult someone during a game if it is about previous actions done in said game. Not only does it assist one's efforts towards controlling night actions, I also find players slip frequently when in heated conversation.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Idk, I'm quite happy with the new players. They don't seem put off at all.
    My personal belief is that it is OK to insult someone during a game if it is about previous actions done in said game. Not only does it assist one's efforts towards controlling night actions, I also find players slip frequently when in heated conversation.
    fair enough, i do think some players dont know limitations though when they are attacking the person vs the playstlye.

i tend to incite ppl delibertly as well to get reactions out of people but know not to push it to infuiating players (south korea), i think he will jsut shrug it off end of the day but there was quite a fiasco set up there when he went off. i still think some players dont know the line between insulting the player and insulting the style.

I have played on other sites and elsewhere where players go so riled and so fed up that they just quit and then the other players continued to insult them. i do have my moments but i have seen much much worse.

i do agree that if players want to use the current game or a post in the current to insult them its fair game, but players should be aware of breaking points

20. ISO #20

the other thine i find stupid at times is how people expect to know evrythign and agree on it.

apparently theres an arcitct somewhere or some sort of randomness element floating aoudn thats not public.

i find it stupid that ppl complain to others about them being stupid, when you are delt with what you have at face vaule and dont know the unknowns, all you can do is draw a conclusion on day chats.

if you get info via some night chats (jail, arcitect, ect) and build codes and stuff, do you expect ppl to listen to you when they are scum reading someone and then someone else says "they are town"

i think players should learn how to portray their knowlage better to others instead of flat out saying "your wrong"

i have played offsite and still do and have seen many diffrent ways of people explaining things, here everyone seems to go "your wrong" and either:

A) explains in in a manner they a player doesnt understand
    or
    B) insults them

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by FM Greenland View Post
    Dang I'm really sorry Canada, that's actually a kick-ass role. Hell, if I were you I woulda just claimed Survivor early on and hoped for the best
    I was targetting South Korea N3, on N2 I got China, cuz I thought Korea was bs with the Vig claim. I was totally gonna shoot Korea after that, and then claim surv.

It was my fault for being a lazy ass and not actually doing anything. Oh well. There is always next FM where I get Citizen as I pretty much blew my one shot at a good role. lol

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

My big problem is how South Korea thought he was so good. It's easy to shoot lurkers and claim you're so good.

If I had actually put effort into this then, well. It would have been a different outcome. If I were to say my COM it would be apparent, as I can pull some good stuff when I actually am not a lazy ass.

50. ISO #50