Godfather demoted?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Godfather demoted?

Weird glitch, not sure why Godfather was demoted to Mafioso.
    But you can follow me in game (TurdPile/Town vs Mafia) and it shows me Godfather and turned into mafioso. What?

-TP

Replay: GF glitch.SC2Replay

More information:
    Can kill without Mafioso: ON
    Becomes Mafioso if alone: N/a since two other mafia were with me (again, night 1).
    Last edited by TurdPile; March 2nd, 2014 at 10:51 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Godfather demoted to Mafioso instantly night 1

Yeah saw this sometimes aswell, I think it has soemthign to do with the "Becomes mafioso if alone.", since godfather normally cant kill exept it is allowed in setup the game probably doesnt count him as killing role and turns him into a mafioso. Why this is so idk and it only affects the gf not other mafia members.
    This is the Revolution. The glorious Evolution. There is no light, without shadow.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Godfather demoted to Mafioso instantly night 1

He has dont ask me why but he has it, at least in the Eu version of the map.^^

Screenshot: https://prntscr.com/2x50a3

Aswell as i checked that i saw somethign ridicules with the afk host repick function: https://prntscr.com/2x50jn
    If you start a game alone to create a save it repicks you after a few second over and over again endlessly.^^
    This is the Revolution. The glorious Evolution. There is no light, without shadow.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Godfather demoted?

Hello everyone.

Was wondering if I could pick a few of your brains. I was playing a game and something odd happened. I was the godfather, but immediately on night 1 I was demoted to mafioso. I had one teammate with me, a beguiler. I'm a bit confused on how this happened. I noticed the Godfather settings said he becomes a mafioso if there are no killing roles left, but it was also set so that the Godfather could kill, making him a killing role. Why was the Godfather demoted? Left me very confused as I was killed that same night and hadn't noticed the demotion lol. (Oh and there were no neutral roles, so there was no possibility of an Auditor) Can anyone fill me in on what I'm missing here?

Many Thanks.
    SonicWolf.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Re: Godfather demoted?

sounds like a bug, but without replay, it cant be fixed.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Re: Godfather demoted?

Aye, I have a replay. Providing I uploaded right.

Anyway, I didn't post it in bug reports, because I wasn't sure it was a bug, and not just me misunderstanding the mechanics.

Okay, I am the GF. Number 2. I get demoted night 1, and die the same night. (I realise I miscalled cheater, I hadn't done my research )

Let me know if you need anything else.
    Attached Files Attached Files

16. ISO #16