Staff Retiring
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Staff Retiring

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Staff Retiring

This sounds like "The Gods now decide to leave you to die in your scum life."
    No offense, but I think someone secretly want to see people burns so their cause can be justified....

Nah, just kidding....

What would WiseMen suggest at this point of time about what direction are we heading to?
    Do we all move to town of Salem?
    Who is going to appoint the next new generation of staffs?
    Last edited by louiswill; April 6th, 2014 at 02:15 PM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Everything you say about Vikings is lore, while everything I say is fact. I am Odin.
    The irony is you're also the keeper of wisdom and lore. You ripped out your eye so you could drink from the knowledge's well.
    Oh and you went all emo, cutwristing yourself to understand pain.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    Oops is a moderately attractive american boy
    everybody here should be attractive. you're all smart.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Learn something new every day. I didn't know oops was that young, considering how long he's been around.

In other news, staff leaving isn't really news - it's a perpetual state of being in this community. There will always be new people to fill in the void, eventually, maybe.
    Knowing that you know nothing is a good thing to know.

The chance of you knowing what I am thinking is inversely proportional to how sure you are of it.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy View Post
    Choo Choo
    Mugy I Hope you don't leave I have wrote this for you!
    DEAR MUGY,

I think you must have realized by now how much I care about you and even though we`ve never really had a closer, deeper contact, I still insist (and feel happy!) on looking even more feminine when you are near...
    I`m sending you this letter only because I know you are an honest person and you don`t pretend or hide your feelings. I also know that if you ever decide to be with me that will be because you have made your mind up and it will make me feel very good about myself... I`m aware of your dilemmas and doubts, but I know I`d feel very happy if only I were able to fulfill all you romantic dreams through my love and affection.
    Another reason that made me write this letter is the fact that I have noticed (even at a distance), what kind of person you are; you may impetuous and demanding, but you always have in store a friendly and warming smile that inspires solidarity and a little bit of romance even.
    I don`t mean to complement you or convince you to stay with me with this letter. I can imagine you`d become a bit restless if I tried something like that. Still, I want you to know that I feel ready and determined, that I am armed with all my courage and strength and aiming to make you happy and be also happy next to you.
    Always count on my affection and energy; I`m certain that I can be by your side without any fears, walking this adventurous road of life and love!

I leave you with a kiss
    Storm Trooper
    Last edited by Psyduck; April 12th, 2014 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Messed up
    people once said that Firebringer played legit for example

42. ISO #42