M-FM The New Animal Farm
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

M-FM The New Animal Farm

Get ready for an intense battle, Communism vs. Democracy, Mafia, all packaged into one. A new Animal Farm has been formed. This time, the revolution has taken place in a large farm near Malone, New York.

Special Mechanics

The Book Mechanism: Every animal will be allowed to borrow a classical book, getting predefined ideals and opinions, and can use that knowledge to their advantage. For example, if I was Muriel and I read "Political Views Around the World", and I gained knowledge on both communism and democracy, I could use my open world ability to favor Snowball and start to evolve into a Muriel with a different personality.

The Open World Ability Mechanism: Every animal is allowed to have an open world ability, where they take a realistic action that fits into the character of their RP character. The open world ability will have to meet the requirements stated below to be submitted.

Theory of Evolution: Every animal will evolve at some point, mostly through their book readings every night. The books will make them have a more pro-Democratic personality or a more pro-Communist personality, or even a neutral side with beliefs in making the farm even better.

Pressing Issues Day by Day: An agenda will be selected by random, such as the Development of a Windmill, Reforming the "Beasts of England", etc. The day must only be discussed about this issue.

The Power of the Lynch: The primary weapon in Mafia, will be used: if at one point (there will be), one political division has 7 followers and has more than the other.

Roles

Snowball

The democratic pig, willing to stand as a leader to ensure the freedom of all the animals.

Night Abilities: Able to teach other animals how to read and write, every other night.

Open World Abilities: Able to make executive decisions based on the opinion of one person every night.

Napoleon

The communist pig, wanting to get everything in his way, whenever possible.

Night Abilities: Able to teach other animals on the principles of Animalism (Communist principles: learn more here. Every other night.

Open World Abilities: Able to order other animals to do his biddings every other night.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    Last edited by ypmagic; March 29th, 2014 at 03:51 AM.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]