Tower of God - 3F
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Post Tower of God - 3F

Welcome again, dear regulars. It seems that some of you did not made it out though 2F safely. Damus_Graves, Bahkieh and Fatalis where eliminated on their last chance game and so will not be allowed to return back to the tower once again. Damus's case is special - he had positive points, but he chose to participate in Game of Chicken anyway, but failed to jump off in time. You thought I was easy on you when I proposed that last game? You were clearly wrong. And so, here are those 14 people who are still with us, along with their score standings:

RLVG 450 points
    powerofdeath 350 points
    Citrus 200 points
    louiswill 200 points
    Glip 200 points
    Numbertwo 200 points
    NoctiZ 200 points
    Ika 150 points
    Tonex 150 points
    Hypersniper 100 points
    J 100 points
    42shadow42
    100 points
    Apache 50 points
    AppleyNO 0 points

Are you prepared now? The next test's name will be...

Tower of God - 3F: Minority Rule

The rules of this test will be simple. You will be presented with a YES or NO question. And in response, each regular sends me a PM with their answer. Like in the previous tests, you can do this only once - your answer will be final. After all votes are cast, they will be tallied. And those who voted along with the minority will be declared the winners. The winner will then proceed in the next round of voting. You will NOT lose any test points if you lose in voting. Howver, you WILL lose test points if you do not vote at all, so be active as much as you can!

Of course, it is possible there there will be a tie, such as 7 to 7. In such a case, I will simply dismiss the round and ask everyone to vote again (but you'll still lose TP for not voting). And so rounds of voting will continue... until there are only one or two regulars left. You will gain 100 test points for each round of "minority game" that you managed to win. Furthermore, the winner(s) of this test will have an advantage in the next test. What exactly will be that advantage? You'll have to win first to find that out.

The real test will begin at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...2014+20.00+MSK

But! Before the real test begins, I will allow you to participate in the "mock game". In mock game you will not gain nor lose points. The sole purpose of the mock game is to give you a better understanding of the Minority rule. Furthermore, outside communications between regulars will also be allowed, such as private messages and Skype. Now, here is a question that I will present for you in the mock game:

Are you a woman? YES or NO?

Wherether the question is answered correctly is not relevant. In this test, the question is just merely a show. What's important in this game is how you get yourself into minority, or, looking at it into another way - how you deceive your fellow regulars into becoming the majority! Joining the minority is all about strategy and probing each other's mind. For this purpose, you will be given plenty amount of time to place your votes. If you can completely read your opponents, and if your strategy is prefect enough - it is possible to become a victory in just a single round (such as 13 to 1). I will award such a winner with 500 Test points, or split into 250 points between the 2 winners.

Last piece of advice. The key contolling this game is not luck. It is time. Now, go ahead, and try the practice game! The real test will start itself tomorrow, so make sure you are prepared well!
    Last edited by Fragos; March 14th, 2014 at 02:48 AM.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Tower of God - 3F

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Will there be 4F after, or is this 3F-A?
    Who knows? For now, concentrate on the upcoming test and try to devise a strategy that will make YOU win. And the mock game is the best chance for you to test that.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Oh yeah, at certain intervals of the test I will also tell you who already voted in Minority Rule.

For example, in this mock test powerofdeath, Ika, RLVG, Apache and NoctiZ have already casted their votes. Since this number is odd, we can already expect a minority of winner(s) and majority of losers, unless all of then made the same vote.
    Last edited by Fragos; March 15th, 2014 at 09:22 AM.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Snitches get stitches
    This is also a part of the strategy. If you find out that other regulars have already casted their votes, you will know already that you cannot convince then to change that. The only thing you can do is to guess wherethere their votes were yes or no.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    This is also a part of the strategy. If you find out that other regulars have already casted their votes, you will know already that you cannot convince then to change that. The only thing you can do is to guess wherethere their votes were yes or no.
    I got that, just thought it was funny to say it
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

9. ISO #9

Best Question: Are there 50% voters already casted their votes?

Yes/No.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
    I don't have anyone from these forums on Skype/messenger. This should be fun...
    Lets buddy, lets vote opposite toward each other so we might as well get one right!

I vote yes on the question, you vote no, lets do it.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Currently 9 people have casted their votes in the mock game:

powerofdeath
    Ika
    RLVG
    Apache
    NoctiZ

louiswill
    J
    Citrus
    Numbertwo

This is a good number of votes, but in the real test all 14 regulars should submit their votes in order to not lose their Test Points.

15. ISO #15

Since no one else is planning to vote in the last hour, it is safe to say that the mock game has been concluded. And what are the results? As you remember, this was the question:

Are you a woman? YES or NO?

Regular's name Answer
    AppleyNO
    Citrus NO
    Hypersniper
    powerofdeath YES
    louiswill YES
    Numbertwo NO
    Ika NO
    RLVG YES
    Apache NO
    Glip
    J YES
    42shadow42
    Tonex
    NoctiZ NO

As you can see, five regulars voted NO, while four other voted YES, while everyone else abstained. As you can see, powerofdeath, louiswill, RLVG and J became the minority. Being as womanly as they are, they probably figured that such a stupid question would attract the majority to say NO. Was a close call, though, the game could lean to any side. You can gloat about your victory as much as you want - it is just a mock test, so everyone's points remained the same.

The REAL test will start in one hour. I will present to you another YES-NO question. This time, the test will last 48 hours, give you a plenty of time for discussion and PM communication. Get yourself prepared!

16. ISO #16

And so, dear regulars, your next test begins... NOW!

Tower of God - 3F: Minority Rule

The rules of this test will be simple. You will be presented with a YES or NO question. And in response, each regular sends me a PM with their answer. Like in the previous tests, you can do this only once - your answer will be final. After all votes are cast, they will be tallied. And those who voted along with the minority will be declared the winners. The winners will then proceed in the next round of voting. You will NOT lose any test points if you lose in voting. Howver, you WILL lose test points if you do not vote at all, so be active as much as you can!

Now, take a look at this picture:

Is this girl ugly? YES or NO?

The time limit is 50 hours! Plenty of time for you to play your strategy and submit your answer. Now, let the test of Minority Rule commence!
    Last edited by Fragos; March 15th, 2014 at 09:21 AM.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

I'm using odd number of layers.

20. ISO #20

Take a number from 1-20. Multiply it by your age. Divide it by the number of days the current month has. Now add the number of posts in this thread and divide it by the position at which the current month is in the Gregorian calendar.

That is the amount of WIFOM layers I act under.
    ah fuck.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    No wifom here, I'm just answering the question directly.
    Nice! So, have you voted yet?

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

It might be too early to post that, but currently the following regulars have casted their votes:

Citrus
    powerofdeath
    louiswill
    Numbertwo
    J

If you ask then how they voted, will they answer then in return? Will it be a truth? Will it be a lie? Your guess is as good as mine.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

I felt a great disturbance in the Force.
    NoctiZ will vote yes, because he is heartless.

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    NoctiZ will vote yes, because he is heartless.
    Would I not change my vote behavior from answering truthfully to answering falsely? I think I would. Or would I?
    ah fuck.

31. ISO #31

Would I not change my vote behavior from answering truthfully to answering falsely? I think I would. Or would I?
    Left or right or Left or right or Left or right or Left or right or Left or right or Left or right or

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

My New Avatar is super cute, Yes/No.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Currently the following regulars have casted their votes:

Citrus
    powerofdeath
    louiswill
    Numbertwo
    J

Glip
    42shadow42
    Tonex
    NoctiZ

Don't rush, you still have a lot of time to cast your votes. All I need now is the votes from the following regulars:

AppleyNO
    Hypersniper
    Ika
    RLVG
    Apache

36. ISO #36

Ika has casted his vote as well. So now I'm only waiting for votes from 4 people total.

37. ISO #37

Ika has casted his vote as well. So now I'm only waiting for votes from 4 people total.
    Super nervous, but I'll cast my vote. If I fail, I'm eliminated, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Super nervous, but I'll cast my vote. If I fail, I'm eliminated, right?
    Calm down, AppleyNO. I told you that no one will lose points as long as they actually vote in Minority Rule. Since you have voted, you do not lose anything at the very least, but in the next test players can lose points if they are not careful.

As of now, the only person who has not voted yet is Hypersniper. You might want to give him a wake up call if you wish to end this test early.

39. ISO #39

Many hours have passed, but Hypersniper still has not voted yet. Did someone banned him again?

40. ISO #40

Many hours have passed, but Hypersniper still has not voted yet. Did someone banned him again?
    He signed up MFM, so....

41. ISO #41

Yeah, but I know he was active in the last game. The Minority Rule is not supposed to last long. But tell you what? The minority has already been formed. And Hypersniper's vote will decided wherethen he'll be in the minority or majority.

Oh well, I can also simply penalize him for 100 points if he doesn't care. He signed for Tower of God as well, after all!

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Yeah, but I know he was active in the last game. The Minority Rule is not supposed to last long. But tell you what? The minority has already been formed. And Hypersniper's vote will decided wherethen he'll be in the minority or majority.

Oh well, I can also simply penalize him for 100 points if he doesn't care. He signed for Tower of God as well, after all!
    Awww. Lets see, if he doesn't vote..

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

If Hypersniper does not vote today, there will be still time for him to appear in the next test. He will have 0 points, but I presume that he will probably appear in the next test by the moment that time comes. So that's why I'm not overly worried about him not voting now.

But I should warn you - the next test, like the Rooms of Trust and Masks before, will require the attention of all regulars currently present. And the winner of Minority Rule will get a starting advantage there as well. There is one question I would like to ask you later - do you want to have the next test running on this weekend, or at a later time, considering the currently running MFM?

47. ISO #47

Alright, it's time to finish the first round of voting! As you remember, I gave you a question:

Is this girl ugly? YES or NO?

I believe most of you have mixed feeling about that, but in the end, the votes were distributed like this:

Regular's name Answer
    AppleyNO YES
    Citrus YES
    Hypersniper
    powerofdeath YES
    louiswill YES
    Numbertwo YES
    Ika YES
    RLVG NO
    Apache NO
    Glip NO
    J YES
    42shadow42 YES
    Tonex NO
    NoctiZ YES

And you can see, those who have answered NO become the minority. They will be awarded with 100 Test Points and will move on the next round of voting. Hypersniper will be penalized with 100 points for not voting. Like Apache said to me, every human is beatiful. They admired the "inner" beauty of this girl and indeed are allowed to advance further in Minority Rule.

But for those four - RLVG, Apache, Glip and Tonex - things will be even more difficult from now on. Between 4 people there will be either a tie, or a minority in a single person. If a 2 on 2 tie happens, I'll just redo the round again, but if all four players cast the same vote, they all will be losers and will not receive extra points nor the advantage in the next test.

Now, are you prepared? Here is the next question for you:

Out of all those four, RLVG will be the winner! YES or NO?

And the next round begins! You have 24 hours to cast your votes. Even I can't tell how things will turn out here, so good luck!

48. ISO #48

YES. RLVG will be the winner.

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I don't like this question because I cannot answer it truthfully without knowing the future.

And unfortunately, my future-telling skills are a little bit rusty.

So Lets vote oppositely, You vote no, I vote yes, at least one of us will be the minority.