Forum Connection Issues?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Forum Connection Issues?

For the past 2-3 days Apo has been unable to load this website from his PC(or any PC in my house). In fact he can't do so even right now. HOWEVER, he is still able to access it through his phone. What's going on? It almost seems like an ip ban or something.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Forum Connection Issues?

It's just really messed up, here Apo is, sitting in front of his PC, using a phone to view the forums instead of the freakn computer.

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Me too. Apo, you're not the only one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

8. ISO #8

I had same problem the day before yesterday.

They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Curious, I had issue for a bit too, have you tried using an alternate DNS? The widespread nature indicates it is probably not an IP ban, but it could be a DNS failure.

Edit: For those that don't understand this means it may be a issue related to your Internet Service Provider.

It could also have been simply temporary site downtime.
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

13. ISO #13

It said serve not found whole tuesday morning till afternoon.

I moved laptop from home to library then to math lab.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Well it works again!

Know for a site that it isn't because the site is temporarily down because of attempting connections at the same time using different devices, one succeeding, one failing.

Either way, things seem to be working again, so Apo is happy.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Wasn't receiving a 403 error, simply a Server not found. Could have been the DNS, Apo uses google's 6.6.6.6
    I was using one of google's DNS server's when the issue occurred can anyone else confirm this detail?
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

19. ISO #19

I blame recent comcast acquire no.2

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    I blame recent comcast acquire no.2

What did they get?

21. ISO #21

This is the error I keep on getting.

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/forum.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.25 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.25 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.sc2mafia.com Port 80
    Sig Pic is now an AD!?!?!?