Insane Sheriff
    Insane Sheriff
    Insane Sheriff
    Train Sheriff
    Train Sheriff
    Train Sheriff

: Roles :

Evil Sheriff :
    • - Target one to attack them. Non-Town can't get killed by Evil Sheriff.

Scum Sheriff :
    • - Target one to frame them, frames visitors of target too.

Train Sheriff :
    • - Target one to put them into the Train.

Wild Sheriff
    • - Target one to target them with a single random effect. Roleblock, Frame, Sane, Train. Immune to attack.

Sane Sheriff :
    • - See alignment of Innocent / Guilty, correctly.

Insane Sheriff :
    • - See alignment of Innocent / Guilty, incorrectly.

: Mechanics :

All Sheriff :
    • Everyone receive the role "Sheriff" and they must figure out who and what they are.

Have to find Team :
    • Scum may each night add one name to guess scum mates for confirmed identity. Others can try too.

Train :
    • People put on the train will be "bus driven", but randomed between all on the train. (This happens when all Trains are done acting)

Early Train :
    • One random train will be an Early Train. If target is roleblocked, roleblock happen after the train action instead.

Train Notifications : "You went aboard the train." :
    • People aboard the train will be notified, with a single feedback.

Attacked Notification : "You survived the bullet shot." :
    • Non-Town being attacked will be notified of the attack.

Roleblock Notification : "You've been busy." :
    • Roleblocked targets have their feedback delayed by one day. First day roleblock also count for this.

Everything known :
    • When someone dies, their exact role and alignment are revealed together with last will they have created.

Always Killer :
    • When the Evil Sheriff dies, another scum will randomly become it.

The Handicap :
    • One of each town role won't have it's action made unless it's the last of kind.

There's no such thing as "Can't" :
    • Players cannot skip an action. Doing so will give a warning or worse, with action being randomized.

Sheriff Law :
    • Sheriff with majority of cast votes will become lynched at the end of day, or majority of all player votes for hammer. Requires minimun of 2, random at tie.

Hand of Justice :
    • Every 2nd day have a forced lynch. If no one are voted minimun of 2, it'll random between all.

The time :
    • Day and night lasts 24 hours, cannot be skipped and early lynches will lock the thread until end of time.

Hammer & Prevention :
    • Hammer require 51% of players. Wild Sheriff can disable the ability to hammer, one day, only once.

No Day One Death :
    • No one can be lynched Day One. Instead, someone "lynched" will be jailed. That means, roleblocked.

: OoO :

1. Early Train
    2. Roleblock
    3. Delayed Train
    4. Frame
    5. Everything Else

: Win Condition :

Scum : Win by eleminating Town and Neutral.
    Town : Win by eleminating Scum and Neutral.
    Neutral : Survive until total three remaining players, only Neutral wins.

: Rules :

• Do not edit or delete any posts.
    • Post a minimum of 3 posts that contribute to the game a day.
    • No outside of game communication. Only post about the game, on the S-FM Thread.
    • No auto-videos, must spoiler videos.
    • All pictures allowed as long they follow the forum rules.

Last edited by RLVG; May 29th, 2014 at 05:53 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM : Sheriff Town

I think we should play ika's insane cop PFM first and see if everything works well. Otherwise I'm somewhat afraid of framer..
    Last edited by louiswill; March 10th, 2014 at 11:16 AM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Yellow Scum share a night chat once identity is confirmed?
    Yellow Train Sheriff can target other Yellow players?
    Can you explain "Have to find Team" mechanic better? What's the effect when they guess a town/neutral/scum?
    If Everyone receives the Sheriff rolecard, does this include Yellow Team and Wild Card? If so, how do the Scum know to guess who their teammates are?
    Also explain Early Train. If everyone is on the same train being bussed with each other, how is there more
    than one train? How do players get put on the Early Train?
    Do people still get bussed feedback if they were the only person on the Train?

This game has a crap load of random mechanics, it's going to be a mess lol

5. ISO #5

Q: Yellow Scum share a night chat once identity is confirmed?
    A: No.

Q: Yellow Train Sheriff can target other Yellow players?
    A: Yes.

Q: Can you explain "Have to find Team" mechanic better? What's the effect when they guess a town/neutral/scum?
    A: For that night, I submit "Guess X". If X is scum, then I'm notified that X is scum only if I'm also scum. Town can try.

Q1: If Everyone receives the Sheriff rolecard, does this include Yellow Team and Wild Card?
    A1: Yes.
    Q2: If so, how do the Scum know to guess who their teammates are?
    A2: By finding them, guessing their name, or be notified of immunity. The Wild one may be able to figure it out by the random factor or attacked.
    Change : I'll make the wild Immune to Attack.

Q: Also explain Early Train. If everyone is on the same train being bussed with each other, how is there more than one train? How do players get put on the Early Train?
    A: Simply, a random player that's Train will act first in the OoO, to be "Rolled" first in RNG and immune to roleblock.

Q: Do people still get bussed feedback if they were the only person on the Train?
    A: Not buss, but train. Of course. They boarded the train after all.

6. ISO #6

So Early train only affects one player?

Do you expect the game to start with everyone submitting their guesses on scum & everyone playing as scum?

Anyways, I feel your setup is faulty. With how much random mechanics, bussing, no roles revealed, no one knowing their alignment or roles, and handicapping town into thinking they are scum when they receive no feedback.... How do you expect town to win without dumb luck? Plus, the 3 scum & the 3 Handicapped town are all going to think they're scum and can easily create a voting block starting day 2. It'd be easy for them to force a no-lynch.

What does Wild Card show up as to Sheriff?

7. ISO #7

Q: So Early train only affects one player?
    A: Yes.

Q: Do you expect the game to start with everyone submitting their guesses on scum & everyone playing as scum?
    A: Well, I expect everyone to try. They can submit their guess together with their night action. As for playing scum, I'm not sure.

Q: What does Wild Card show up as to Sheriff?
    A: It's supposed to be innocent, but depending on choice of "balance" it may be changed.

I should rephrase this :
    "Anyone with majority of votes will become lynched at the end of day. Requires minimun of 2, random at tie."
    It means that the player with most votes past 2 votes by the end of day will be lynched. Majority of players result in a hammer.

I'll change so that the roles are revealed in graveyard instead of just the alignment.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    How does early bussing one player work? If someone targets him, he will target the person he was bussed with & if someone targets the person he was bussed with, their target wouldn't change?
    With some thinking, I fear the players may be too confused about this so I'll just state the whole train mechanic here:

Early Train is immune to roleblock, all other trains are vulnerable to roleblock before they act.
    Otherwise, the roleblock will happen after the trains.

Once the train targets have been successfully chosen, all of them will be bussed in a random direction.
    They won't stay at the same position after the random bus (1-2-3 = 2-1-3 or 3-1-2, never 1-3-2 etc)

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post

Anyways, I feel your setup is faulty. With how much random mechanics, bussing, no roles revealed, no one knowing their alignment or roles, and handicapping town into thinking they are scum when they receive no feedback.... How do you expect town to win without dumb luck? Plus, the 3 scum & the 3 Handicapped town are all going to think they're scum and can easily create a voting block starting day 2. It'd be easy for them to force a no-lynch.
    I kinda want to give my thought on this, i have a small incline to sloghtly agree it can be faulty and may able only to win via luck. But really i like this setup for that reason. Its just pure madness.

Also theres this

Hand of Justice :
    Every 2nd day have a forced lynch. If no one are voted minimun of 2, it'll random between all.
    i find that rlvgs games are more or less balanced out by the factors of random. Even if it doesn't exactly balance out, it is unique in the sense that you cant logic the game, do "sheep PR", or any of those other faults.

His setup defies all the things that site meta (and more or less, player meta) has became.

that baing said:

can players ask host to random their night action?

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    can players ask host to random their night action?
    No. It's about the one thing I wanted to avoid.
    Reason it's randomized when no action, is a "fail-safe" of that actions will happen even if one lurks / abandons the game.

If players decided to go all random, it'd be too much random.

I may however, be able to reserve an action if said player don't have time to do the action during the night.
    This must follow by that the player do have time during the day.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Reemus View Post
    Please be it 24. Inactive people won't come in 48 hours, when legit players of this will have everything done in due time.
    As among the most legitimate players in this site, I sleep at least 8 hours a day. Thus, 24 hours translate to 16 hours of discussion. Note that I have yet to bring in the issue of regional time difference.

17. ISO #17

48 hours. Definitely. 24's good for a night time frame, but not nearly enough for day discussion.

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    With some thinking, I fear the players may be too confused about this so I'll just state the whole train mechanic here:

Early Train is immune to roleblock, all other trains are vulnerable to roleblock before they act.
    Otherwise, the roleblock will happen after the trains.

Once the train targets have been successfully chosen, all of them will be bussed in a random direction.
    They won't stay at the same position after the random bus (1-2-3 = 2-1-3 or 3-1-2, never 1-3-2 etc)
    I assume you mean this. Yea I'm pretty sure he typo'd. 1-2-3 can become 2-3-1 or 3-1-2, if none can stay in the same place.
    This statement is false. Or.. Is it..? Actually, I think it is the following statement that is false. Also, the preceding statement is true. u wot m8?

If you aren't mindqf'd enough yet, go and try to solve THIS.