Player Report News
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Player Report News

Due to disorganization and confusion surrounding reports in the last few weeks, the following policy changes have been enacted.

1. Mugy is now the official Warden of Player Reports pending a return by fred.
    2. A Head Keeper position has been created. In addition to reviewing reports, this position will process Audits, train new keepers, and be an active force in-game. I will be first Head Keeper directly under Mugy.
    3. Slaol has rewritten the punishments for different crimes. All new processed reports will follow this template.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Crime Committed
    Light
    Role Quitting On-Hold On-Hold Stump List x2 Kickvote List x2
    Report Abuse On-Hold On-Hold Watch List x3 Kickvote List x3
    Griefing On-Hold On-Hold Watch List x 4 Kickvote List x4
    Situational
    Lag Cheating On-Hold Watch List x2 Kickvote x2 Banlist x2
    Leave Train On-Hold Watch List x3 Kickvote x3 Banlist x3
    Reactionary Game Throwing On-Hold Watch List x4 Kickvote x4 Banlist x4
    Intentional
    Intentional Game-Throwing Watch list x2 Kickvote x2 Banlist x2 Permaban
    Cheating / Additional Information Watch list x3 Kickvote x3 Banlist x3 Permaban
    Hacking Permaban Permaban Permaban Permaban
    Staff Crimes
    In-Game Abuse Write Up Removal of In-Game Powers
    Additional Crimes
    Name Abuse On-Hold Watch list 2x Point Ban Point Ban
    Bank Hacking Point Ban Point Ban Point Ban Point Ban

The highest severity crime committed by a player will determine the row of punishment progression.
    The amount of confirmed crimes committed by a player will determine the column of punishment.
    Ex: A player has an Intentional Game Throwing report as their highest severity crime, and has 2 Role Quitting crimes on record. The punishment will be in the Intentional Game Throwing row, and the severity of punishment will be equal to amount of confirmed reports, which in this case is 3. Looking at the table, that would be a 2 week Ban-list.

A player end up on both Point Ban and any form of listing their punishment will be Permaban.

The Warden can change the punishment guidelines on a case by case basis if it benefits the community.
    We will keep you updated on any new changes as they are made. We are transitioning our systems and it will take some time getting used to. Please bear with us.

Feel free to post your questions, concerns, and comments.
    Last edited by AppleyNO; March 5th, 2014 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Light
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

2. ISO #2

Re: Player Report News

Will Offenses Expire?

No, all offenses will now be taking into account when determining punishment.

Is this set in stone?

No, we can deviate if needed. However, consider it set in ice.

What do the classes mean?

Bothersome - Indirectly Affecting the Game or one person
    Situational - Depending on the situation and what happened; it can be game-ruining. Not Planned.
    Intentional - Something that ruins the game and was planned.
    Staff Crimes - Abusing in-game mod powers.
    Additional Crimes - Crimes that can get someone pointbanned.
    Last edited by AppleyNO; March 3rd, 2014 at 10:23 AM.

Fuck sake.

3. ISO #3

Is this punishment template is more of a guideline or a set-in-stone rulebook?

That is to say, are punishments still discretionary based on player's history and attitude? Or will it follow this template regardless of other information?

Don't get me wrong, I think this template will clear up a lot of issues in setting a clear standard. I support this template 100%, but I still think keepers should have the flexibility to suggest alternative punishments based on unique situations.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post

That is to say, are punishments still discretionary based on player's history and attitude? Or will it follow this template regardless of other information?

Don't get me wrong, I think this template will clear up a lot of issues in setting a clear standard. I support this template 100%, but I still think keepers should have the flexibility to suggest alternative punishments based on unique situations.
    It is a guideline.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post

The Keeper Handbook in reports mentions that punishments may be adjusted. However setting a clear standard is important, so in the event that the guideline is deviated from the Keeper is asked to include a statement for why they believe it should be superseded.

Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    I would like to know what is understanded under Reactionary Game Throwing, the rest is clear i think.^^
    We attempted to separate the crimes into tiers. The first being crimes that only impact a single player or indirectly impact the game.
    The second being situational and responsive, but game ruining.
    The third being entirely intentioned 'pre-meditated' game destruction.

Reactionary Game Throwing is for a case in which a player may be griefed or game thrown upon, and their response is to further ruin the game. It is a crime, but has been separated from the variation that requires full intent.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by cxx View Post
    I like it!

What is name abuse? It seems to have quite high severity and I can't make sense of it.
    Name abuse is the crime for those really long names that are unreadable. They can destroy graveyards and make the player's posts unreadable.
    The Orange is crimes that follow the point ban track. Their punishment is in addition to the listings, but not direct more or less severe.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    I thought Rev patched the name creation so that name abuse could no longer be a thing..
    People still get around it. T.T

Fuck sake.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17