M-FM Civilization - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: M-FM Civilization

One thing, how much 'normal' production do each role gain every night? Says you gain 1 happiness, but doesn't say anything abut the production levels.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Is there a point to building a school if your role has no charge abilitys?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Are you able to queue up buildings? Or can you build multiple things at once? For example, a forge is going to complete that night, you only used 4 production to complete it, can you pool the remaining production into a, let's say, school? How about pool the remaining into a international project?

Would one be able to add production to an International project AND a building, even though neither would be completed that night?

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Are you able to queue up buildings? Or can you build multiple things at once? For example, a forge is going to complete that night, you only used 4 production to complete it, can you pool the remaining production into a, let's say, school? How about pool the remaining into a international project?

Would one be able to add production to an International project AND a building, even though neither would be completed that night?
    All nations have an additional night ability, constructing International Projects, Wonders, or Buildings with an income of 6 Production every night. You may spend the Production in multiples of 1 on any project you like, progress on any construction transfers over throughout the entire game. There is no way to transfer any of your production to any other player. If you don't use all your Production, half of the unspent Productions go toward your next night.
    ^^
    Spoiler : Accolades :

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Gyver View Post
    You may spend the Production in multiples of 1 on any project you like
    It says any project you like, Does that mean we can have multiple projects though? Just want to confirm.(Don't want my building order messed up half way through)

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Gyver View Post
    Are the players able to see the progression of an International Project? (how much production left until complete?)
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post448697

Short answer: No
    The linked post you gave was not related to my question

So my question still remains

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Is there a point to building a school if your role has no charge abilitys?
    Yeah, it can make your nation look awesome! For real, probably not.

Are the players able to see the progression of an International Project? (how much production left until complete?)
    I don't believe so.

@Apocist, what Gyver said.

I might be wrong, just wait until Orpz come on and confirm my answers.

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Yeah, it can make your nation look awesome! For real, probably not.

I don't believe so.

@Apocist, what Gyver said.

I might be wrong, just wait until Orpz come on and confirm my answers.
    It shouldn't reveal anything about anybody, Just meant something like... (int project name) - 35 production needed, ect