Tower of God - 2F - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: Tower of God - 2F

I think RLVG will have a hard time in the second half, because it is going to about guess out all who voted him.

For those who didn't get votes, it is going to be an auto win.lol
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    i've learned: DONT. TRUST. ANYONE.
    Dont spread lies. I was playing fairsquare by pull some intellectual discussion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

For the next test, I have prepared a set of anonymous accounts for you. Those accounts will be used in Room of Masks, but I might also use then in the future tests, so keep then in mind. In the last test, I did not stop you from sending PMs to each other - in fact that was actually encouraged. Powerofdeath took the most advantage of that and earned a lot of points as a result. But in this test, any outside communication with Private Messages will be strictly prohibited. In fact, I will penalize anyone who tries to do that with negative Test Points. And you will not be allowed to use any information from outside the game (like the matter about your age, time when you log in, your real world location, etc...) Remember this - the Big Slaol watches over you.

Now about the test itself... You're good at finding out COM names?

Tower of God - 2F: The Room of Masks

Regulars will be divided in three groups: Group A, Group B, and Group C.

Group A are the regulars that managed to obtain 2 or more votes in Room of Trust and also voted for two people thenselves. You remember the two people that you voted for? In order to earn the points in this test, you most find the same people that you voted among those anonymous regulars and then vote then again. Remember this - you are voting for numbered regulars this time, not for actual names, so send a PM to me in order to vote Regular No. X and Regular No. Y. If you identify both of your targets correctly, you will be awarded with 100 test Points. If you fail to find one of then but guess the second one correctly, you will lose 50 Test Points. Finally, if you get both of your votes incorrect or do not vote at all, you will lose half of your Test Points that you have accumulated so far. Remember this - like the last time, you will only have ONE try, so be careful with your choice of votes!

Group B are the regulars that managed to obtain at least 1 vote OR managed to obtain 2 or more votes without voting thenselves. If you received only 1 vote in Room of Trust then you must now find out the identity of the person that voted you. You have only 1 vote instead of two, and as such, you must use your vote on a correct person. You will be awarded with 50 Test point if you get your vote correctly, but lose 100 test Points if you fail to deliver a correct vote or do not vote at all. You will be also awarded with another 50 test Points if the person that you voted back in Room of Trust manages to vote you again in this test (regardless of how your own vote went). Once again, you only have one chance to vote correctly, so use it well.
    If you won the Room of Trust with 2 or more votes without voting yourself, the same rules will apply as well, but you will be able to use 2 votes instead of one (and rewarded with 50 TP for each correct one). It's also possible for such people to not appear at all.

Group C are the regulars that have failed to obtain any votes in the Room of Trust. NoctiZ is also in Group C as well. You can use 2 votes as well, but your winning objective is different - you must be voted yourself in order to win. You can either pose as yourself or impresonate another person. If a regular in Group C chose to reveal as himself, then he can score in this test by receiving 2 or more votes. Since players in Group A and B will most likely be voting for their designated targets, the only votes that a regular in Group C can obtain this way are the votes from other regulars in Group C. But there is also an alternate way to win, and that way is much more rewarding. If you impersonate yourself as a different person, then you will only need 1 vote to gain Test Points, regardless of who voted for you. This rule will be active as long as you keep pretending to be someone else other than you. So if you for some reason chose to reveal your real identity to everyone later, then you will have to rely on 2 votes instead of one in order to start earning points. So do your best in your impresonation skills! You can also impersonate someone from Group C as well, and still earh points if one of then votes you. So you gain 100 test points for two votes if you are posing as yourself, or for a single vote if you are posing as someone else, and an additional 100 points for every extra person that votes for you. Of course, if no one votes for you, you will lose 100 test Points. Since your points are in the zero already, you will be in negative zone. If that happens, then you must pass the next test no matter what, or face possible elimination from Tower of God.

Trust no one, but trust is needed to win. People from Group C will most likely try to steal votes from those in groups A and B... or they can instead try to cooperate with each other in order to win, but considering how Room of Trust ended last time... I doubt that there will be any cooperation between then. Just remember that you still have your own voting power in case if you are busted!

And... Please be extremely careful. There were 16 regulars in the Room of Trust, but in the Room of Masks there will be 20 people so... figure out the rest for yourselves! Now you get the meaning of Two-Face, do you?

The next test will begin at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...2014+20.00+MSK
    Last edited by Fragos; March 5th, 2014 at 11:47 PM.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

7. ISO #107

The following anonymous accounts will be used in the Room of Masks and possibly in the future tests as well:

Regular No. 1
    Regular No. 2
    Regular No. 3
    Regular No. 4
    Regular No. 5
    Regular No. 6
    Regular No. 7
    Regular No. 8
    Regular No. 9
    Regular No. 10
    Regular No. 11
    Regular No. 12
    Regular No. 13
    Regular No. 14
    Regular No. 15
    Regular No. 16
    Regular No. 17
    Regular No. 18
    Regular No. 19
    Regular No. 20

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Tecnically, yes. But those in Group B should be careful, least they end up with 0 points. And losing half of your accumulated points so far... I think neither powerdeath nor RLVG would wish for that.

Each anonymous account will come with a preset avatar, which you should not change, because that will be your "mask". I believe that each one of you will play a fair game this weekend. I also have good ways of finding out the possible cheaters. In fact, if you report someone being caught in cheating (with screenshot provided), I will also reward you with 100 Test points for "selling out" the cheater. Are you still willing to trust anyone?

I figured out that Skype would be one of the methods you would actually try to use, so I'm going to make Skype itself "untrustworthy" to you. If you are caught or reported cheating in Skype, you will not earn any test points even if you met the nessesary criteria. So be fair, and don't use Private Messages or Skype or whatever. You were fair while playing Forum Mafia, so there should be no problem with a fair game here as well.
    Last edited by Fragos; March 6th, 2014 at 10:43 PM.

10. ISO #110

The test will begin in two hours! Prepare yourself. From now on, only anonymous accounts will be allowed to post here. Make sure you log in to a different account before doing anything else!

11. ISO #111

And... the test start now!

You thought the Room of Trust was hard enough... now you face the true terror that is the Room of Masks! You many begin your discussion now. This test will end in 72 hours from now. Remember to not trust anyone, but trust is needed to win!

Oh, and another thing - don't turn your invisible mode off!

12. ISO #112
    Regular No. 20

WTB vote

WTS 2 votes

write in my thread for offer ill buy any vote you have

13. ISO #113
    Regular No. 16

My votes were legit.

14. ISO #114

Note to Regular No. 16 - You have changed your avatar, even after I told you not to do so.

You can keep you current "lion mask" avatar, but for everyone else I strongly suggest that you should not change your avatar during the game.

15. ISO #115
    Regular No. 7

I claim to be a 1-shot cop.

Whoever can figure out the reference will get my vote.

also this is funny:

16. ISO #116
    Regular No. 13

Lucky number 13 for me.

17. ISO #117
    Regular No. 20

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 7 View Post
    I claim to be a 1-shot cop.

Whoever can figure out the reference will get my vote.

also this is funny:

what reference you mean, the anime attack on titan or the song

18. ISO #118
    Regular No. 7

the 1-shot cop is what im refering to.

the vid is just lolz.

19. ISO #119
    Regular No. 17

Which one of you is ika or RLVG? I voted for you back then...

20. ISO #120
    Regular No. 20

the 1-shot cop is what im refering to.

the vid is just lolz.
    oh ok

21. ISO #121
    Regular No. 20

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 17 View Post
    Which one of you is ika or RLVG? I voted for you back then...
    oh hey its me ika

22. ISO #122
    Regular No. 7

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 20 View Post
    oh hey its me ika
    ^worst impersonation of ika ever. i am probally going to vote you just for that sad attempt

23. ISO #123
    Regular No. 7

Gyver was here apparently. so thats probally one of the poeple whos faked

24. ISO #124
    Regular No. 11

I ambiguously gay

25. ISO #125
    Regular No. 6

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 11 View Post
    I ambiguously gay
    You are Rlvg?

26. ISO #126
    Regular No. 20

^worst impersonation of ika ever. i am probally going to vote you just for that sad attempt
    wtf that doesnt even make sence

27. ISO #127
    Regular No. 11

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 6 View Post
    You are Rlvg?
    I messed the colouring coding but yeah

28. ISO #128
    Regular No. 6

Im one of the players from group C and i voted on hypersniper and citrus last game. This should be a easy win for them^^

29. ISO #129
    Regular No. 7

wtf that doesnt even make sence
    it makes perfrect sense becasue your attempts are bad. you need to imporve much more before you can impersonate ika. i am jaust waiting for the moement is right its not hard to find my ovters. but its also not hard to find out who i like and give them my votes anyway.

30. ISO #130
    Regular No. 7

I messed the colouring coding but yeah
    nah your not, rlvg has a special coding on doing it. fake rlvg is fake

31. ISO #131
    Regular No. 6

Im also willing to trade votes with someone else from group C

32. ISO #132
    Regular No. 7

i expect rlvg to to be more crafty when giving himself out or maing soming about a story of zombo.

33. ISO #133
    Regular No. 7

^in b4 everyone claims group C

34. ISO #134
    Regular No. 11

^in b4 everyone claims group C
    Group A snuckles

35. ISO #135
    Regular No. 20

it makes perfrect sense becasue your attempts are bad. you need to imporve much more before you can impersonate ika. i am jaust waiting for the moement is right its not hard to find my ovters. but its also not hard to find out who i like and give them my votes anyway.
    lol you are tryin to hard i dont write so badly

36. ISO #136
    Regular No. 7

Group A snuckles
    yup im group A. wanna fight about it? i dont care about my points all that much, like in "whos line is it anyway"

THE POINTS DONT MATTER!

i rather just be here and be dick to everyone

37. ISO #137
    Regular No. 7

lol you are tryin to hard i dont write so badly
    no im not trying at all, its funny how you try though. i just dont give a fuck about gramer when im online for the most part.

38. ISO #138
    Regular No. 20

hey regular no 6 im up for it

39. ISO #139
    Regular No. 16

Regular No. 7 is an apple.

40. ISO #140
    Regular No. 17

All I see for now are just fake claims. 20 is obviously not Ika, and 11 is certainly not RLVG. Try to guess out why.

41. ISO #141
    Regular No. 1

I am 42shadow42. Who is that good person that voted me?

42. ISO #142
    Regular No. 6

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 17 View Post
    All I see for now are just fake claims. 20 is obviously not Ika, and 11 is certainly not RLVG. Try to guess out why.
    20 fake claims ika becouse he is from group c and wants to gain more points.

And yeah let's trade votes, ''ika''

43. ISO #143
    Regular No. 6

Quote Originally Posted by Regular No. 1 View Post
    I am 42shadow42. Who is that good person that voted me?
    I might have.

44. ISO #144
    Regular No. 18

peepee

45. ISO #145
    Regular No. 18

U no who i em?

46. ISO #146
    Regular No. 18

nooo i clean now

47. ISO #147
    Regular No. 10

The innocent kitten still knows no deceit.

I am Glip. I voted for RLVG and Citrus in the Room of Trust. RLVG betrayed that trust. Citrus, it would seem, did not.

Also, it appears that I am Random No. 10 for this room of masks. Although 10 does satisfy my OCD, 7 is actually my favorite number.

Thirdly, I regret that my lack of deceit here only further assists the deviant RLVG, but it is an unavoidable consequence.

48. ISO #148
    Regular No. 10

Lastly, as I just now discovered, I find the fact that my avatar is the Burger King hilarious.

49. ISO #149
    Regular No. 20

20 fake claims ika becouse he is from group c and wants to gain more points.

And yeah let's trade votes, ''ika''
    of course im not ika because im in group c as was obv

im actually apache. hope you dont betray me ^^

50. ISO #150
    Regular No. 17

Sorry for breaking the trust, Glip, but I actually voted Ika and Pod earlier.

Becuase Pod promised that he would vote me in return, so I chose to vote for him.