Tower of God - 1F - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: Tower of God - 1F

HEy NoctiZ, pass me the bomb back after 1 hour!
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

ika has no bomb. ika has either fuse or nothing.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Louis Post 2
    oh crabby. I thought you were just bluffing, anyway:

I have passed the BOMB to Damus_grave! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Do not worry J, I will not pass bomb to you, unless I'm super desperate!

See ika is holding bomb all along right?

10. ISO #60

J's action did not count, because it had to be in gold text. He told that to me myself as well:

Doesn't count cos I didn't do the red/gold text, right? Was bargaining on that being the case ;)

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I have passed the BOMB to louiswill! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.
    I have passed the BOMB to RLVG! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

18. ISO #68

Breaking News:

People who have held
    Bomb Type A: Noctiz, louiswill, Damus, Appley
    Bomb Type B: Appley, louiswill, tonex, Damus, RLVG
    Bomb Type C: IKA, Tonex,

Current Holder:
    Type A: NoctiZ
    Type B: RLVG
    Type C: Tonex

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

Calling attention to all regulars currently present!

A consussion bomb has been blown up! NoctiZ was in possession of this bomb. He managed to survive the blast, but because of the received injuries he will be forced to skip the next test! Tough luck, NoctiZ, but that does not mean you will be out of race completely. It will only mean that your life in the Tower will be much harder than usual. I'll contact you for further instruction once you are close to your recovery.

Only two bombs remain - the deadly bomb and the fake bomb. Brace yourselves regulars, because things are going to be brutal from now on!

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Attention everyone!

The deadly bomb is set up to explode at unknown time! The potato is getting hotter and hotter... Somewhere between 1 hour and 24 hours one of you is going to be eliminated from Tower of God!

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I have passed the BOMB to RLVG! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.
    I have passed the BOMB to Damus_Graves! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

Am I the only one thinking of this?

Last edited by RLVG; February 23rd, 2014 at 10:12 AM.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

RVLG, 1 hour limit! You last pass won't count, you have to wait a little before passing again.

33. ISO #83

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I have passed the BOMB to Damus_Graves! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

Am I the only one thinking of this?

Not an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

The deadly bomb has been exploded. Nick was holding this object at current time. He indeed did use a steal action on Tonex in hopes of getting the fuse. Unfortunately the chance of someone holding the fuse is 1/17, so that was obvoisly a foolish action (even if the bomb would be a fake). Nick has committed the gravest mistake, and as the result of that, he will be eliminated from ToG competition and will never be allowed to step into the Tower ever again.

The fuse holder was Hypersniper, and he receives only 50 points for not being able to manipulate the current situation.
    RLVG is holding the fake bomb right now; so he will be awarded with 200 Test points.
    NoctiZ will gain no points - however, he will join the rest of the regulars later at 2F.
    All other regulars gain 100 point for surviving the first test.

Current score:

RLVG - 200 points
    AppleyNO - 100 points
    Damus_Graves - 100 points

Citrus - 100 points
    powerofdeath - 100 points
    louiswill - 100 points
    Bahkieh - 100 points

Numbertwo - 100 points
    Ika - 100 points

Apache - 100 points
    Fatalis - 100 points
    Glip - 100 points
    J - 100 points
    42shadow42 - 100 points
    Tonex - 100 points
    Hypersniper - 50 points
    NoctiZ - 0 points
    Nick - eliminated

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Well regulars, you did well in testing your luck, but from 2F, the things will become real! The next test will require an attention of everyone currently present, and will be probably used to weed out anyone who does not have the will and determination to climb the Tower.

In fact, each one of you can actually clear 2F without being eliminated, given the certain circumstances. However, don't expect it to be easy - you will have to take more than one test in order to complete the whole trial on 2F. For now everyone should take a break. The first test on 2F will begin on the next weekend. I will post the rules for the upcoming test in one day before it begins.

Until then, I'll see you all on 2F! That's all for now, folks!

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Well regulars, you did well in testing your luck, but from 2F, the things will become real! The next test will require an attention of everyone currently present, and will be probably used to weed out anyone who does not have the will and determination to climb the Tower.

In fact, each one of you can actually clear 2F without being eliminated, given the certain circumstances. However, don't expect it to be easy - you will have to take more than one test in order to complete the whole trial on 2F. For now everyone should take a break. The first test on 2F will begin on the next weekend. I will post the rules for the upcoming test in one day before it begins.

Until then, I'll see you all on 2F! That's all for now, folks!
    What do I do? Do I wait outside 2F until they have cleared and then I go to F2 myself and when do I catch up? xP
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

42. ISO #92

The fact that you survived the concussion bobm is enought for you to be ascended, but because the bomb was indeed blown up on you, you get no points compared to everyone else.

You will be at 2F together with everyone else, but you will have to skip the next test. You will still be able to observe the test, though. I'll tell you more when the time comes, NoctiZ.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

Hypersniper huh. And you welcome RLVG.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99