Auditor who wins as Stump not credited with Auditor win.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Auditor who wins as Stump not credited with Auditor win.

I played a game last night where I was the Auditor. It ended up in a 2 town, Auditor, GF situation where the GF could not kill. Because GF was night immune and thus could not be audited to a mafioso, I talked shit at the bus driver to get myself turned into a Stump so that I could win with town.

At the end of the game, it awarded me points for my first Auditor win, as well as the "Justice" achievement for stumping myself.

In the following game, I was shown by -alist as still needing an auditor win.

Attached is a replay of the first game; I was "Age of Mystic Ice" in the teal slot.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Auditor who wins as Stump not credited with Auditor win.

Well cant say rly much to it, but i would say that isnt inteded at all since you could farm points like crazy this way, you would get the achievement always again as long as you turn into a stump and win. Dont know what the justice achievement is thought wiki is a bit outdated.
    This is the Revolution. The glorious Evolution. There is no light, without shadow.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    you could farm points like crazy this way
    So he says the first win seems to be repeatable if you don't acquire it in a regular way. That gives 25 points. It is anything but worth 'farming' it. Actually, the only thing you would farm in such a manner would be losses.

The achievement 'Justice' is not repeatable.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    Well cant say rly much to it, but i would say that isnt inteded at all since you could farm points like crazy this way, you would get the achievement always again as long as you turn into a stump and win. Dont know what the justice achievement is thought wiki is a bit outdated.
    You can only get the achievement once.

Let me check to see if this is intended. I feel like it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

By the chance, when there is a stump left live alone as the last survivor at the last day, does town win?
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.