Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: Survival Quest #5

Quote Originally Posted by Creedkingsx View Post
    Pretty sure the list was an example.
    Confirm? Would the solution have to be selected from the list?
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Episode 3 ending

This was a hard puzzle due to variability of colors and my not good knowledge of English. However, it's a survival game, but for future puzzle I'll try to be more specifical.
    In other news, Glip has succeeded in Private Puzzle and recieved a game bonus!

Spoiler : Solution :

The colors were making up a RAINBOW with Light blue as the missing color.

Spoiler : Results :

Glip - 5 (Bonus)
    ika - 5
    NoctiZ - 5 (PP)
    powerofdeath - 4
    42shadow42 - 4
    creedkingsx - 4 (PP)
    RLVG - 3
    Citrus - 3 (PP)
    Numbertwo - 2
    Hypersniper - 2
    Sencerely yours,

Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Espozito View Post

The colors were making up a RAINBOW with Light blue as the missing color.
    Are you like kidding me? I have answered wrongly, by being correct?

Spoiler : Rant :
    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG
    Is it Windows Paint Tool?

Dark Red, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Darkblue, Purple
    Rewatching the puzzle, it do indeed turn out Blue or Light Blue to me, not freaking Dark Blue. Dark Blue isn't even in your puzzle.

Based on my answer, it was an obvious rainbow.

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Are you like kidding me? I have answered wrongly, by being correct?

Spoiler : Rant :

Rewatching the puzzle, it do indeed turn out Blue or Light Blue to me, not freaking Dark Blue. Dark Blue isn't even in your puzzle.

Based on my answer, it was an obvious rainbow.
    I also knew it was a rainbow, but I had no idea what color was "missing," as none really was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow...rum_or_rainbow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    A spectrum obtained using a glass prism and a point source is a continuum of wavelengths without bands. The number of colours that the human eye is able to distinguish in a spectrum is in the order of 100.[7] Accordingly, the Munsell colour system (a 20th-century system for numerically describing colours, based on equal steps for human visual perception) distinguishes 100 hues. The apparent discreteness of main colours is an artefact of human perception and the exact number of main colours is a somewhat arbitrary choice.
    Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet

Newton originally (1672) divided the spectrum into five main colours; red, yellow, green, blue and violet. Later he included orange and indigo, giving seven main colours by analogy to the number of notes in a musical scale.[2][8] Newton chose to arbitrarily divide the visible spectrum into seven colours out of a belief, derived from the beliefs of the ancient Greek sophists, who thought there was a connection between the colours, the musical notes, the known objects in the solar system, and the days of the week.[9][10][11] According to Isaac Asimov, "It is customary to list indigo as a color lying between blue and violet, but it has never seemed to me that indigo is worth the dignity of being considered a separate color. To my eyes it seems merely deep blue."[12]

Rainbow (middle: real, bottom: computed) compared to true spectrum (top): unsaturated colours and different colour profile
    The colour pattern of a rainbow is different from a spectrum, and the colours are less saturated. There is spectral smearing in a rainbow owing to the fact that for any particular wavelength, there is a distribution of exit angles, rather than a single unvarying angle.[13] In addition, a rainbow is a blurred version of the bow obtained from a point source, because the disk diameter of the sun (0.5°) cannot be neglected compared to the width of a rainbow (2°). The number of colour bands of a rainbow may therefore be different from the number of bands in a spectrum, especially if the droplets are either large or small. Therefore, the number of colours of a rainbow is variable. If, however, the word rainbow is used inaccurately to mean spectrum, it is the number of main colours in the spectrum.
    I've always heard the colors of the rainbow as "Roy G. Biv", with indigo sometimes being excluded. I don't think I've ever heard anyone name "light blue" as one of the colors of the rainbow before.

Guess I should be glad I got the private puzzle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_G._Biv
    Last edited by Glip; February 7th, 2014 at 10:21 AM.

8. ISO #58

Episode 4. Hiding

You shut the system down but then you hear someone approaching corridors behind you. Someone big probably. You decide to lock the door for good.

Spoiler : Puzzle :

The locker has been broken so you use the good old numerical device to get the password combination.
    That's what you get:

76 35 91 34
    7 18 45 3 4
    7 32 15 4
    21 2 20
    2 2 20

Finish the code, considering it uses the same rule each line. You must end up with one number. Send me the number.

NoctiZ has been chosen for the Private Puzzle.

You have 24 hours
    Sencerely yours,

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Creedkingsx View Post
    The color for "light blue" in the rainbow is indigo.
    I said Indigo.
    k
    k
    k
    k
    k
    No, the color for light blue in the rainbow is blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Episode 4 ending

The alien monster was about to strike when you were locking the door. It almost crashed in and caused many of you injuries.
    Also, NoctiZ has solved the Private Puzzle and recieved bonus!

The idea of each line was to multiply single numbers from different sides

7 6*3 5*9 1*3 4
    7*1 8*4 5*3 4
    7*3 2*1 5*4
    2 1*2 20
    2*2 20
    4*2 0
    8*0

The answer: 0.

Spoiler : Results :

Glip - 5 (PP)
    ika - 4
    NoctiZ - 5 (Bonus)
    powerofdeath - 4
    42shadow42 - 4 (PP)
    creedkingsx - 4 (PP)
    RLVG - 2
    Citrus - 2
    Numbertwo - 1
    Hypersniper - 1 (PP)

I'll probably need a break so Episode 5 isn't starting today. You will be informed through PM.
    Last edited by Espozito; February 9th, 2014 at 12:01 AM.
    Sencerely yours,

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    At first sight, I was thinking I was fucked, then like 5 minutes later I saw it and it was easy from there
    I saw the solution b4 I saw ze puzzle.
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69