Register

User Tag List

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52
Results 2,551 to 2,568 of 2568
  1. ISO #2551

Re: M-FM XXI - Hunger Games

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    No one tunnel harder than I did.

disagree, gale did much more, you just did a single player vs entire team and gale already suspected rue slightly. she was more focused on BWBL who fought back, you just tunneled on a player that didnt.

I literally framed Rue from every angle and every theory, employed both mocking and slandering, rage strategies.

you: one player
    gale: entire team

There is only one reason why Damus is replaced out: SO I CAN REPLACED IN!!!!!

damus needs to answer

I secretly paid Damus a noodle burger from white castle to bailout his mayor role.

damus needs to answer
    answered

2. ISO #2552

Focused tunnel works better.

Gale tunneled everyone which only makes him lose leadership.

Gale was commented as the most clueless person by many people.

I like Gale though he soft hammered before I could post anything.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

3. ISO #2553

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    Focused tunnel works better.

again disagree, it can be deemed scummy in single tunnels. i would of been more inclined to listen to gale then you

Gale tunneled everyone which only makes him lose leadership.

blame players on that, plus this is entirely diffrent topic from what it was

Gale was commented as the most clueless person by many people.

commented clueless but was right. also, playerbase

I like Gale though She soft hammer before I could post anything.

fixed your wording on that
    answered

4. ISO #2554

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Apache y u no quote?

Damus y you care?
    y u replace out?
    y u no defend self when going to be lynched?
    y u say when i do it, it be bad but not bad for you?
    1) I didn't ask your opinion.
    2) I didn't ask your opinion
    3) I didn't ask your opinion
    4) I didn't ask your opinion

You see.
    The difference between us is that I replaced out because I wasn't keeping up with the day chats as well and it was becoming a hindrance to my team and not because I want to give up and go hide in a corner due to one person not liking me in a game.
    I do hope you realize that I was being fos'd over lurking and nothing else.
    I do hope you realize that I defended myself against being fos'd for lurking and no one cared about the defense.
    I do hope you realize that I didn't ask your opinion.

5. ISO #2555

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    1) I didn't ask your opinion.
    2) I didn't ask your opinion
    3) I didn't ask your opinion
    4) I didn't ask your opinion

You see.
    The difference between us is that I replaced out because I wasn't keeping up with the day chats as well and it was becoming a hindrance to my team and not because I want to give up and go hide in a corner due to one person not liking me in a game.
    I do hope you realize that I was being fos'd over lurking and nothing else.
    I do hope you realize that I defended myself against being fos'd for lurking and no one cared about the defense.
    I do hope you realize that I didn't ask your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thresh View Post
    I was indeed busy with work these past few days.
    Again I apologize for lurking but meh.
    I'm here but I just don't have anything to say.
    Im also trying to get done with my promos so I can move up to Bronze 3. Its tough.
    Can't carry as a support.
    Dude I need it so bad.
    Last season I placed bronze one and I was a game away from SV but the rankings reset.
    My heart broke. I was close to being free of Elo Hell. So close.
    But in other news I am 1 for 2 in my series for bronze 3.
    Its was a very exciting win we just obtained.
    I don't see any way to convince you all anymore of the stupidity that is lynching me.
    Out of all these quotes the only valid one I see is "Work" the rest were "I'm playing another game"

You could of easily focused on this during that time instead of playing. I say on you defending yourself, lurking can easily be defended on this site you just chose more not to and give in.

Also I was asking the others because the convo was between me and apeache so it is vaild for me to ask.
    Last edited by ika; February 27th, 2014 at 10:52 AM.

6. ISO #2556

What's the big deal I made thresh lived through the game and it was only done because of those quotes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

7. ISO #2557

8. ISO #2558

Quote Originally Posted by Azuriae View Post
    Ladies, please.
    Winners getout meow :3

9. ISO #2559

10. ISO #2560

11. ISO #2561

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    lol I had a post typed out saying "Calm down, Ladies.", but didn't press send before lunch LOL
    Lol can I have some popcorn from your lunchbox

12. ISO #2562

Apache y u no quote?
    i wrote it above, i realized if you quote and add comments in the quote it's hard for others to respond to it, because they can't do the same since they cant quote quotes
    adding comments in quotes is the easiest way to let ppl know what youre referring to
    so she went back and ruled striker as town, therefore you have a higher chance of being scum there.
    my pushing for striker lynch before foxface train wasnt her argument and i dont think it could be used against me as my reason was legit
    any reason could techancly be legit. what was her argument then?
    i dont remember all of it but one of the main arguments was that i still tried to convince the town striker is scum after i voted foxface, but in reality i said that makes striker almost confirmed town (though not 100% safe)
    i think that might of been a prtty good reason why you would be scum then, its contradicts (or what you want to call it) that you vote someone (im guessing you didnt think was scum) while trying to make someone else look liek scum. if foxface flipped town i could see it but it would look more like distancing and could link you. i/we would have to look back at the full case to truly figure it out

i belive gale did, the fact was that you were scum. This could be a reason why she was being so dense to you. How i take it is that it was titus being titus, i would of delibertly been dense to you like she was to anger you. sometimes anger can casue more slip-ups as well

well i dont think so, first this seemed quite honest and second this didnt help at all convincing the others.

this is just more commentary now about titus, but its her playstlye to tunnel hard. its rather amusing and fun. when you know how to deal with her when shes town, its not hard. but she will stick to her guns
    it's not about tunneling hard but about not understanding what ppl say. example: i said multiple times that striker did NOT see 3 ppl visiting cato n1 and that there is nothing that indicates cato busdriven n1.
    then comes the question, how would you know that? that is unless you were
    A) both mafia (which is true)
    B) had outside knowledge of his visitation/role (kinda goes back to A)
    C) cc him (but you were remover)

i think it came down more to deduction of what was claimed/feedbacks/what happened that justified her reasoning vs you trying to discredit it. Her scenario made more sense vs yours where you had the "knowing" in town perspective wise. I think it also contibuted that she started to get more and more town cred vs you.

GREEN!

yellow[ /QUOTE]
    part 1: i dont really understand you here. i didnt frame striker, i gave him towncred by saying he is almost confirmed town. plus i said fox is scum and voted him. theres nothing scummy here just what gale made up
    part 2: i had no extra knowledge in this case (and if i had i wouldnt apply it), i was simply reading what was said, while gale failed to do so because of lack of reading comprehension. i was just looking at what striker said, and he admitted his n1 shit was a gambit. and also there was nothing that indicates cato busdriven (there was nothing that disproves it too but since when do we believe unlikely theories (occams razor lol you said it yourself) just because nothing disproves it lol). i didnt say it cant be, just its unlikely and gales assumptions are only based on a reading fail
    if what i just wrote is right, then its also clear that this didnt make me lose towncred and didnt give gale towncred (she got his towncred because of leading lynches on scum)

and not because I want to give up and go hide in a corner due to one person not liking me in a game.
    are you referring to anything particular here? just curious
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

13. ISO #2563

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    i wrote it above, i realized if you quote and add comments in the quote it's hard for others to respond to it, because they can't do the same since they cant quote quotes
    adding comments in quotes is the easiest way to let ppl know what youre referring to

part 1: i dont really understand you here. i didnt frame striker, i gave him towncred by saying he is almost confirmed town. plus i said fox is scum and voted him. theres nothing scummy here just what gale made up
    part 2: i had no extra knowledge in this case (and if i had i wouldnt apply it), i was simply reading what was said, while gale failed to do so because of lack of reading comprehension. i was just looking at what striker said, and he admitted his n1 shit was a gambit. and also there was nothing that indicates cato busdriven (there was nothing that disproves it too but since when do we believe unlikely theories (occams razor lol you said it yourself) just because nothing disproves it lol). i didnt say it cant be, just its unlikely and gales assumptions are only based on a reading fail
    if what i just wrote is right, then its also clear that this didnt make me lose towncred and didnt give gale towncred (she got his towncred because of leading lynches on scum)

are you referring to anything particular here? just curious
    part 1
    Quote Originally Posted by from earlier
    i still tried to convince the town striker is scum after i voted foxface, but in reality i said that makes striker almost confirmed town (though not 100% safe)
    Quote Originally Posted by part 1
    i didnt frame striker, i gave him towncred by saying he is almost confirmed town. plus i said fox is scum and voted him.
    this looks like contridiction could you clarify this maybe? i mean again we dont remmeber the entire case so its kinda gray unless we were to go find it

part 2
    She tried to say rue did because his denial to confirm or deny and how his fox defense of bus driver made no sense and a few other things. I think overall it did come down to the "someone was lying" (occams razor XD) and that she was basing it off interactions. This is kinda another type thing where we would have to look back and figure it out.

14. ISO #2564

Well shit. I'm thrilled y'all are scumhunting me after death.

Basically, my conclusions were based off associations. That's the first thing I was looking for, much moreso than plot. In order to have a game with that few mislynches, scum would have to be in rabid defense mode. It was a reasonable assumption given the game state. So I looked to see who was defending each other, who was getting suspicious etc. When FoxFace essentially gave us the first scum, I built outward from there.

BBL's interactions looked like total bussing, so he became the next scum (although I had my suspicions anyway before that). Hence why in the early part of my debate, the look at the interactions was key. Voting someone who slipped and then not discussing the slip and riling up suspicions on someone else is very suspicious to me.

I built out from FoxFace given BBL seemed to be the leader. Who would FoxFace defend? Attack? What would be his motivation for doing so? The rest built out from there.

ETA: I wanted to stay observant, but ika and his pokes. LOL

15. ISO #2565

16. ISO #2566

part 1

this looks like contridiction could you clarify this maybe? i mean again we dont remmeber the entire case so its kinda gray unless we were to go find it

part 2
    She tried to say rue did because his denial to confirm or deny and how his fox defense of bus driver made no sense and a few other things. I think overall it did come down to the "someone was lying" (occams razor XD) and that she was basing it off interactions. This is kinda another type thing where we would have to look back and figure it out.
    i think you misunderstood me, let me clarify
    one of the main arguments was that i still tried to convince the town striker is scum after i voted foxface, but in reality i said that makes striker almost confirmed town
    i didnt frame striker, i gave him towncred by saying he is almost confirmed town. plus i said fox is scum and voted him.
    yellow: what really happened
    white: what titus claimed
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

17. ISO #2567

Apache, that may have been what you did on the surface. Yet, no one spends all the time egging on the Striker is scum people if they believe there's a slip. They explain it. I even guided you in such a manner. You went with me a post or two and then turned the attention back to Striker. How much time someone spends discussing something can tell a lot.

18. ISO #2568

In order to resist post analysis, all you need to do is to make the process extremely painful and fruitless. ))))))))))))))))))) Don't get mod killed btw.