[Poll] What sc2 mafia needs?
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: READ FIRST SHOOT LATER.

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Being Standalone.

3 21.43%
  • A nice welcome to new players.

4 28.57%
  • More roles.

3 21.43%
  • More setup options.

0 0%
  • Bug cleaning.

1 7.14%
  • Documentation.

1 7.14%
  • Other.

2 14.29%
  1. ISO #1

[Poll] What sc2 mafia needs?

Well what is the most needed thing fot sc2 mafia?

Please read before voting since some options needs to be explained.

1-Well b.net 2 lobby system and connection is extremly bad and many suffer it. If sc2 mafia becomes a standalone game it will totally gain more players and more control over game. BUT CARE if you choose this option. This is the most hard one with at least 1 year timeline at best chance even if sc2 map editor codes can be used in another platform as a code fragment. Also will destroy any new thing being add to game. Plus will need much more money cuz of server fee.

2-Well many new players don't even understand the game and currently only way to learn sc2 mafia is asking others. Also sc2 mafia has low ratings mainly because of this. So adding a tutorial with arrows can expand mafia player base.

3-More roles.
    4-More setup options. Custom randoms,text box's for action limits vs..
    5-Well new code=new bugs. That needs to be cleaned.
    6-Sc2wiki can't update fast enough plus there is no place that you can learn what happens when. Exp what happens when witch visit Bus driver? Ans:Bus driver role blocked.
    7-It is your option you explain
    Last edited by Xentios; January 21st, 2014 at 07:29 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: [Poll] What sc2 mafia needs?

A nice welcome to new players.

Because they can't explore the GUI by themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

there should be an option called nothing.

I suggest mafia get rid of the judgement of "need", but work for better as long as the fund continuous.

---------

Quote Originally Posted by Lazers View Post
    It's not a terrible idea, but it does definitely buff a role that doesn't exactly need a buff

Still, being able to look something like a blackmailer would be coolio, as opposed to being limited to looking like a killing role

not for or against
    saw that coming, the "need" judgement comes every time.

I have more examples if you need more.
    Last edited by louiswill; January 21st, 2014 at 09:03 AM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

1) As cool as a standalone SC2Mafia would be, I doubt it would work as well because it would require people to actually find it without the the 'advertising' that the Arcade offers (especially since the F2P Arcade will allow the rare few players who were too poor/cheap/busy to buy SC2 to get their addiction on).
    2) Of the options listed, this is the one I would agree with most. Also, I would contend that the sheer circlejerkyness of SC2Mafia can be a turn-off to some players.
    3) Wouldn't really add much: not really necessary.
    4) Better idea than (3), but still not really a pressing issue.
    5) I don't really see why this is on the list: I think that bug cleaning is kinda something that should be done anyways, and it would be much easier to do with a larger playerbase (the issue which prompted this thread).
    6) Not really an issue.
    AKA Othnia (Battle.net ID): formerly in FMs II-XII.

8. ISO #8

Would the weird camera angles count under glitches?

How would the tutorial work? Whenever I see a new player, I kindly answer their questions.

Therefore, "Better Community" should be under these categories. Swearing and stuff should prevent messages from sending or something to make the game less intolerable. So, if someone included a swear in their message, it would never reach the town (displays something like," Your message is inappropriate.").
    I know I sound like some kind of saint, but I just find incessant swearing to be unnecessary.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.