Minor blacklist issue: Cannot clear.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Minor blacklist issue: Cannot clear.

I see that with the new updates, your -blacklist setup is saved from game to game(and, although I haven't checked yet, probably the same with -prefer). This is a great idea, and I totally approve, because having to copy-paste those commands in every time was a bit irritating. But as far as I can tell, there's no way to 'clear' your blacklist if you wanted to, to allow all roles again. Not sure if this is an oversight. For now, I'm just using -blacklist mafioso(since that role almost never spawns) as an impromptu way to clear out the list if needed.

Thanks again for instituting this great idea!

2. ISO #2

Re: Minor blacklist issue: Cannot clear.

Prefer isn't saved. By the way, blacklisting Mafia/Triad roles will automatically blacklist the corresponding role on the other team (it won't appear in the list but it's definitely blocked).

You can clear your blacklist by just typing -blacklist, once I upload the next version.
    Last edited by Deantwo; December 28th, 2013 at 04:13 PM. Reason: "up upload"? Hope you meant "I upload".

3. ISO #3

Re: Minor blacklist issue: Cannot clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.Revenant View Post
    Prefer isn't saved. By the way, blacklisting Mafia/Triad roles will automatically blacklist the corresponding role on the other team (it won't appear in the list but it's definitely blocked).

You can clear your blacklist by just typing -blacklist, once I upload the next version.
    Interesting, I'll add this to the wiki when i get home. (Hopefully)

Edit1: Does it also work the same way for the -prefer command?

Edit2: I wrote some notes about this on the -blacklest command and the -prefer command.
    I remember reading something about the -prefer command overriding the -blacklest command or something, is that true?
    Last edited by Deantwo; December 28th, 2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: More questions!

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)