Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: Adventure Quest RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    man you didn't even proceed my action for last round
    All players had to enter the store first before having the store list.
    Tried to make an exception, but then I was a bit mind-derped when you said translation didn't work for the simple things like buckets.

Think I'll make it a standard again about having to enter a store first.

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    All players had to enter the store first before having the store list.
    Tried to make an exception, but then I was a bit mind-derped when you said translation didn't work for the simple things like buckets.

Think I'll make it a standard again about having to enter a store first.
    but that's dumb because you have to go in and then wait till next round wasting all other actions. in real life i can go to a shop, see what they sell then do other stuff and not like go to a shop, go out to do other stuff, then see what was in the shop to go back and buy
    also you should have told me ealier, so i wouldn't have to waste so many actions
    you shouldn't make exceptions but you should change in general

ofc i could translate bucket (even without looking it up) but not weird stuff like falchon or flintlocke, that's pretty much impossible; i didn't say i couldn't translate any
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    but that's dumb because you have to go in and then wait till next round wasting all other actions. in real life i can go to a shop, see what they sell then do other stuff and not like go to a shop, go out to do other stuff, then see what was in the shop to go back and buy
    also you should have told me ealier, so i wouldn't have to waste so many actions
    you shouldn't make exceptions but you should change in general

ofc i could translate bucket (even without looking it up) but not weird stuff like falchon or flintlocke, that's pretty much impossible; i didn't say i couldn't translate any
    I just googled that shit and clicked on google pictures. Super easy to grasp what each thing is. Sometimes you gotta look up, nothing wrong with that, and finding out what is what isn't hard then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

Name : Moderately Attractive American Boy

Strength : 7
    Endurance : 6
    Agility : 5
    Intelligence : 5
    Luck : 7

Guns : 25
    Melee Weapons : 5
    Explosives : 5

Medicine : 25
    Repair : 5
    Engineering : 5

Trading : 5
    Influence : 5
    Survival : 5

Spawn Location : Random

Hello, I am young Moderately Attractive American Boy and I would like to let you know that I watch you everyday and chuckle to myself because of how value you are at Adventure Quest. I hope one day you can teach me something valuable.

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersniper View Post
    Frog u must join communists me and kusco or u die
    Yes, I will join the communists, however I'd like to change my character before I'm sent into the world. Given this team, I should have complementary skillset?

Name : Moderately Attractive American Boy

Strength : 6
    Endurance : 7
    Agility : 5
    Intelligence : 5
    Luck : 7

Guns : 5
    Melee Weapons : 25
    Explosives : 5

Medicine : 5
    Repair : 25
    Engineering : 5

Trading : 5
    Influence : 5
    Survival : 5

Spawn Location : Spawn closest to The Communist Hero (Hypersniper)

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Can someone show me the ropes? I'm about to join in. I can setup a go-to-meeting with shared screen to see what's going on.
    No need for that.

RLVG sends each of us a PM for each round. In that PM he describes the results of previous actions, new location, radio stuff or anything else that's needed.

He also shows the current status of your character (inventory, stats, health, location, bonuses...)

You then send in an action to RLVG. The actions can be anything (I fed a camel my shirt because I didn't want to fight it). Go wild thinking out of the box.

You can only move two squares per round.

Join the communists.

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

*Frog conjures the demon king Cthulhu*

*Cthulhu grants frog 3 wishes*

*Frog wishes for a loyal and brave Pegasus to be his flying mount*

*Cthulhu grants frog his wish.*

*Frog wishes for 10 magical jelly beans with unknown powers blessed by Cthulhu*

*Cthulhu grants Frog 10 magical jelly beans blessed by Cthulhu*

*Frog wishes for a third arm*

*Cthulhu grants frog a massive penis of destiny*

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

I'm planning to "Soft Reset" this.

It means, you get to keep your items.

What exactly is a "Soft Reset" you ask?

I'm remaking the stat system to make it actually impacting the game. I did too many errors like ignoring weight capacity, many players complained about a few aspects of the game as well and a lot of actions were twisted around or ignored.

So I'll premake things and allow more flexibility on the game actions to avoid having them become wasted.

That's actually why it's been on a seemingly "Hiatus". I've figured out what to do now, so if players would agree with this new change then I'll change things for the better.

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

i tried to hang myself but when i turned unconscious the rope teared and i fell on the ground. there has been no permanent damage to me and i will now remain unconscious until this starts again and will be pmed whenever this is by rlvg.^^

and by start i mean seriously, regularly
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

Sorry for not posting for a while here, RLVG. I just want to announce that I am going to retire from Adventure Quest RPG.

Had I solved that puzzle in the mines, it would have been more fun, but... I have other busy things right now. Sorry for that. The rest of you have fun playing.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

34. ISO #484