Riddles
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Riddles

1. ISO #1

Wink Riddles

hi evry 1 am bak 2 play mafya

So the riddle goes like this:

Rainbow Dash and Pinky Pie are skipping along the side of the road. Suddenly, Pinkie Pie is gone. Rainbow Dash glances around, and sees Pinkie Pie's remains hundreds of yards ahead. How did Pinky Pie die?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Riddles

Rainbow "Dashed" over there to eat her.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by zingo1zang View Post
    hi evry 1 am bak 2 play mafya

So the riddle goes like this:

Rainbow Dash and Pinky Pie are skipping along the side of the road. Suddenly, Pinkie Pie is gone. Rainbow Dash glances around, and sees Pinkie Pie's remains hundreds of yards ahead. How did Pinky Pie die?
    Pinky Pie was swallowed by a wormhole and circumstances demanded she become a hero for a disadvantaged race of innocents. She saved this alternate universe, sparing the innocents, but sacrificing her body. The innocents teleported her remains to her long lost lesbian lover, Rainbow Dash, but not before eating her meaty parts. Rainbow Dash cherishes Pinky Pie's memory by wearing her skin around at night.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Pinky Pie was swallowed by a wormhole and circumstances demanded she become a hero for a disadvantaged race of innocents. She saved this alternate universe, sparing the innocents, but sacrificing her body. The innocents teleported her remains to her long lost lesbian lover, Rainbow Dash, but not before eating her meaty parts. Rainbow Dash cherishes Pinky Pie's memory by wearing her skin around at night.

+1 for creativity , but no

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

I think you just want to hear about some funny death scenes of ponies?
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

shit
    this kid got skill
    we have a winner
    that would've been my first guess but I didn't think that the answer would be something so obvious for a riddle that is this stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    that would've been my first guess but I didn't think that the answer would be something so obvious for a riddle that is this stupid.

if you look at my last ( not last, but one of the older riddles) riddle, it was so obvious that noone guessed it for three pages. A riddle is a riddle regardless if the answer is obvious or not. By the way, you can post more than one answer per post.. so... that.

16. ISO #16

if you look at my last ( not last, but one of the older riddles) riddle, it was so obvious that noone guessed it for three pages. A riddle is a riddle regardless if the answer is obvious or not. By the way, you can post more than one answer per post.. so... that.
    The thing with riddles is that there should be one answer that is the most logical of all, but maybe that's just me.
    Last edited by NoctiZ; December 19th, 2013 at 02:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    The thing with riddles is that there should be one answer that is the most logical of all, but maybe that's just me.
    No, I completely understand where you're coming from. But I'm a complete oldfag, and back when I was a noob out the bush, these were the types of riddles that were made.

Trying to keep a dieing tradition alive.

/oldfag