A Forum for Dedicated Roleplayers
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Smile A Forum for Dedicated Roleplayers

Since this is a forum and I've seen many players with their own ways, interests and more, I have come to the conclusion that a lot of the members of this site is roleplayers.

I come by, the suggestion for a new forum section for Roleplayers.

Now what exactly is roleplaying?

It is an art in itself, a style that can be seen in many different ways. It's basically a movie, theatre play, in text. All the players are part of it, doing actions and speaking In Character as the character they have chosen to be.

A character can be morally good or evil, have habits such as scratching hair when lying, intelligent or outright dumb.

There can be plots, like part of an evil cult, a group of treasure hunters, the military, or what more.

The roleplaying is usualy like this : You have text, and "emotes / actions".

Here's an example.
    [He look around the place, pondering to himself] "That's a nice place you own."

With time and experience, this can be quite a rich... experience.
    This is not just some movie play, it's transformative work that you may have influence of and to take part in as well.

I myself am actually a Roleplayer. I have experience in text based forums and even online games (MMO's and such) where PvE and PvP ain't just enough. About ten years experience.

This is my suggestion of a Roleplaying Forum.

2. ISO #2

Re: A Forum for Dedicated Roleplayers

I like it, I started a forum with some other people some time ago but once new people joined I guess it's what turned me away. I think it would be great fun roleplaying here with people I know and enjoy talking to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6