3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Re: M-FM: Batman

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    who wins regarding 1v1?
    can anmesiac remember unique roles? (batman, gordon, two-face/harvey)

i will porb have more when im not as tired

Everything > Town.
    Riddler vs Joker = Whoever was given night immunity.

deos day burning pierce immunities?
    Nope, no burning pierces immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    Can Riddler Guess people who are in jail?
    Nope, they are removed from the game and are immune to all actions.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Is there a difference between being revealed as Harvey and Two-Face? Or it's just released as "Harvey/Two-Face is X, take your extra votes!"
    If Harvey is revealed then shot, are we told he is now Two-Face?
    No they will both be revealed as the Mayor with x votes.
    Nope, no one will be told he is Two-Face or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Why wouldn't Harvey just reveal D1 is he's healable AND has an auto-vest (that makes him a Survivor?)?
    Yea, I was hoping he would reveal and get the most use out of it. There is always Joker day burn to destroy the vest & make him Two-Face.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Question on Special Night Chats:

Particular to Architect, Batman, Mentor, Arkham Asylum, Falcone's Gangsters:

1. Do the Mafia share a night chat?

2. Do people in night chats know which type of night chat they're in? E.G. can an architect target himself and someone else and successfully pretend to be batman? Does the Mentee know they're really talking to a Mentor?

3. If you are in Arkham Asylum, do you still have access to all other night chats? E.g. Architect or Mentor targets a member of the mafia or someone in arkham asylum- are they then role blocked from other night chat?

4. I can see there being many possible night chats all happening at once, are they all in the same room then? E.g. town architect targets himself and someone in Arkham asylum. Mafia architect targets himself and same target in Arkham asylum. The person in Arkham asylum also has a mentor. Do they all see the same conversion, and can they choose to remain silent? Or are they all revealed to be in the same room? E.g. Anynoymous 1, Anonymous 2, Target 1, Mentor, Arkham Inmate 2, Other Mafia?

Not all of these questions needs to be answered, I'd just like some clarity as I can see architects running around pretending to be batman, and multiple people in the same room with some remaining quiet and listening- I just need to know if this is a possibility.

18. ISO #68

1. Yes
    2. Yes, they know what night chat they're in.
    3. No, Arkham Assylum is basically dead with a chance to return to the game. You don't have night chats nor night actions, and you can't be targeted by any living player.
    4. You can be in more than 1 night chat. Jailing blocks other night chats, but you can have a mafia night chat and a mentor night chat going on at the same time. They do not join together.

19. ISO #69

let me rp for u bb
    just pm me when u need it
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

20. ISO #70

solely the possibility of there being a tailor in game is op and sucks hard, because you can never ever trust the graveyard. (unless there was a confirmed coroner)
    i've already pointed this out, having the possibility of a tailor is like every single role in the graveyard is cleaned. it's just an extremely buffed janitor
    so i cannot sign for this
    Last edited by Apache; September 8th, 2014 at 07:06 AM.
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    solely the possibility of there being a tailor in game is op and sucks hard, because you can never ever trust the graveyard. (unless there was a confirmed coroner)
    i've already pointed this out, having the possibility of a tailor is like every single role in the graveyard is cleaned. it's just an extremely buffed janitor
    But players can leave last wills, so it loses some power there. But if you're sincerely this worried about it, I've moved Tailor in OoO to after kills, so the Tailor can't give a suit to a player who died. This will allow people to claim receiving a suit during the day.

22. ISO #72

Not sure if trolling...

Janitor cleans last will.
    Tailor does not, and suit gives feedback.

Yeah, you are WIFOMing. I'll watch out for you in the game.

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    But players can leave last wills, so it loses some power there. But if you're sincerely this worried about it, I've moved Tailor in OoO to after kills, so the Tailor can't give a suit to a player who died. This will allow people to claim receiving a suit during the day.
    Nope. Then Tailor is UP compared to Janitor, unless the suit messes up investigation.

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Nope. Then Tailor is UP compared to Janitor, unless the suit messes up investigation.
    But Drug can be Tailor. There is also Riddler to prevent people from claiming their role before they die lol. And Mafia can also just fake getting a suit during the day, making it a little better than Janitor in that regard.

26. ISO #76

lets see here:

FM 21 had the possibility of it (you signed)
    M-FMs had possiblity of it (and you signed)
    FM 22 had the posibility of it (and you signed late, and then lied about not making it)

so ya good try, not buying it

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    But Drug can be Tailor. There is also Riddler to prevent people from claiming their role before they die lol. And Mafia can also just fake getting a suit during the day, making it a little better than Janitor in that regard.
    1st statement: Tailor buffing Drug. Tailor_v2 still weak.
    2nd statement: Compensated by combo. Forced combos always suck. And standalone Tailor_v2 still weak.
    3rd statement: Possibility of Tailor buffs Mafia. Again, getting Tailor_v2 is shit. Contrast with possibility of Janitor buffs Mafia less. But getting the role is good.

Conclusion: Having Tailor in the setup is great. Just hope that you don't roll it.

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Not sure if trolling...

Janitor cleans last will.
    Tailor does not, and suit gives feedback.

Yeah, you are WIFOMing. I'll watch out for you in the game.
    i'm not trolling lol.
    i'm also not WIFOMing plus i usually dont really make any efforts to hide my COM anyway so you'd probably find me soon

lets see here:

FM 21 had the possibility of it (you signed)
    M-FMs had possiblity of it (and you signed)
    FM 22 had the posibility of it (and you signed late, and then lied about not making it)

so ya good try, not buying it
    and i'm not buying tailor was possible in fm 22
    fm 21 true but i really hated it in that game, if you look back, which i didnt know before

lying was only necessary because i didnt want to make it so obvious i was bastian schweinsteiger

iirc fm 21 had lawyer too to change last wills, it might be more ok with reliable lws, i will check that

29. ISO #79

i'm not trolling lol.
    i'm also not WIFOMing plus i usually dont really make any efforts to hide my COM anyway so you'd probably find me soon

and i'm not buying tailor was possible in fm 22
    fm 21 true but i really hated it in that game, if you look back, which i didnt know before

lying was only necessary because i didnt want to make it so obvious i was bastian schweinsteiger

iirc fm 21 had lawyer too to change last wills, it might be more ok with reliable lws, i will check that

Framer: Create a disguise of a player for either yourself or someone else. (this is not an attack - it is to fool detectives and lookouts) Disguised people will appear as the person they disguised as in the graveyard... even if that person is still alive!
    Framer: Give a disguise to someone else.
    this is basicly a tailor

Romulan
    Health: 12/12
    Charge Generation: 2 per 24h
    Class restrictions: none
    Race abilities:
    Passive: Immune to detective/lookout abilities if desired
    Passive: Appear as Vulcan
    Passive: Immune to Negative effects of Alcohol
    3c: Fire Disruptor (deals 5 damage)
    Racial flaw:
    Starting equipment: Disruptor
    another indiciaition as a thinly veiled tailor.

so yes they existed.

fm 21: it was transparent after consig/beluigeler flip day/night 2 that there was none.

30. ISO #80

nah this changes the name of the dead person, not the role or alignment. plus it's easy to find out who really died if you see who's posting
    also race doesnt really matter that much (does this even account for graveyard or just invest?)

if at all this is a nerfed tailor/enhanced framer:
    Framer: Plant false evidence. [this is permanent!] (will result in guitly results for Sheriffs and will show up evil in graveyard)

in fm 21 it was never transparent, well mid game i was already quite convinced there was none but many people still weren't and were very paranoid, which kind of sucked

31. ISO #81

nah this changes the name of the dead person, not the role or alignment. plus it's easy to find out who really died if you see who's posting
    also race doesnt really matter that much (does this even account for graveyard or just invest?)

1)if at all this is a nerfed tailor/enhanced framer:
    Framer: Plant false evidence. [this is permanent!] (will result in guitly results for Sheriffs and will show up evil in graveyard)

2)in fm 21 it was never transparent, well mid game i was already quite convinced there was none but many people still weren't and were very paranoid, which kind of sucked
    1) you admit its a tailor still though and you played regardless. doesnt matter if its a nerfed variation or not

2) no
    after my death of shouting "THERES NO TAILOR"
    the builgler trying to paint tailor on consig
    the sheriff finding the consig guilty
    ^all happened in day 2

it should of been obvious, but others were to "ooooooo tailor" too much to figure it out. so i will argue that it was transparent that there was none at end of day 2

32. ISO #82

1) you admit its a tailor still though and you played regardless. doesnt matter if its a nerfed variation or not
    yes it does matter if it is a nerfed non op tailor or an op tailor...

33. ISO #83

yes it does matter if it is a nerfed non op tailor or an op tailor...
    this tailor isnt oped though really.

an OPed tailor would be able to:

hand out suits before kills
    have it that players dont know they got suits
    be able to craft lws as well for the said player

now that an op tailor. the standard tailor is what he has.

aslo your startign argument was "b/c tailor can exist, im not playing"

now you are stating you played b/c it was nerfed.

also avatars game had tailor and you played and it was probally more borken then this
    Last edited by ika; September 9th, 2014 at 09:43 AM.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86