Ghosts! The Game and sign up! - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: Ghosts! The Game and sign up!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Yup I have already thought of that since 42 voted for NumberTwo I don't think he knows what the word that he is describing is. Either way I know whether I am a fool or Villager NumberTwo is my buddy. Since 42 is voting him with a word similar to his own, methinks the ghost tried to blend in but targeted the wrong person. Or 42 played horrible villager.

Also since 42 targeted Rubicund but ignored Fire is a signal that he think the ghosts split their words to blend with others instead of playing fools with their own word. Since Rubicund and Fire match BUT were posted so far apart and Rubicund came first, I would think that Rubicund and Fire were ghosts who plotted to describe the same word OR Porio knew the word he was given and described it with Rubicund, such The Jester responded to his pal being like "FIRE BRO!".
    You are overthinking it, fire matches my word. Rubicund does not.
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Steam could actually be connected to all the words. if fire is = hot.
    He said "Steamy" not "Steam". Big difference there. Steamy does not relate to Earth, Steamy does not describe the word I got, Steamy does not relate to Iron (unless combined with Fire) and in all the instances if it were to relate to these words, NumberTwo should not have been targeted as a ghost but rather someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by 42shadow42 View Post
    You are overthinking it, fire matches my word. Rubicund does not.
    There are plenty instances where that could be true. However, in the case that Steamy is related to Fire water must be present. So why target NumberTwo? Our words are similar so we would be a pair. You should be targeting me and NumberTwo or the dude who was like "Earth". Not all of these words can describe the true word.

I can think of an instance where my word relates to your word, but NumberTwo's word would have to be there too. Since I know what my word is and you don't describe it, and you target my partner, I know you're not on my team. Since TheJester voted for you, you're word obviously doesn't relate to his word. It just relates to "fire" apparently. That means you have no allies! omgawsh! wutdo!

4. ISO #54

Ugh, my Internet crapped out, so I may have chappy presence til the second half of the day.

I agree or disagree with the pairings on me. I think it is a bad idea for some people to guess at pairings excluding WIFOM. Either everyone does it or Noone. Anything in between gives ghosts space to not claim links, and they also have more knowledge concerning links (as they know their teammates). Then they know who to emulate/focus on to figure the word out.

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Ugh, my Internet crapped out, so I may have chappy presence til the second half of the day.

I agree or disagree with the pairings on me. I think it is a bad idea for some people to guess at pairings excluding WIFOM. Either everyone does it or Noone. Anything in between gives ghosts space to not claim links, and they also have more knowledge concerning links (as they know their teammates). Then they know who to emulate/focus on to figure the word out.
    Clearly everyone in my pair is against me then, My pair was Omizu, Fire, Steamy.
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

6. ISO #56

It's certainly dangerous to play with pairings since it can reveal the word we are describing, but we have to do something to out the ghosts a bit what do you think of 42?

7. ISO #57

Clearly everyone in my pair is against me then, My pair was Omizu, Fire, Steamy.
    That's 3. A pair is 2. ;D
    I can guarantee you that "Steamy" does not describe my word. Ergo you are not on my team. Plus you be voting my teammate. Rude.
    It looks like your word coincides with "Fire" under some circumstances, but TheJester voted for you. That means you do not describe his word either.
    It looks like you tried to blend but failed imo.

8. ISO #58

It's certainly dangerous to play with pairings since it can reveal the word we are describing, but we have to do something to out the ghosts a bit what do you think of 42?
    The alternative is to have slight bias on your leads and concentrate on the 5 v 2 vanilla mafia game. I just see it as choosing high risk + reward if we all give pairings, high risk low reward if some of us do, and low risk low reward if Noone does.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

I can confirm shadow does not have the same word as me or was trolling with his guess.
    Do both fools get the same fake word?

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

do fools win with villagers if dead? Do villagers win with fools if they're all dead?

If yes and someone realizes they are a fool, it would be wise for them to claim, as it adds a great deal of difficulty for the ghosts. If we're confident enough it could become confirmed via the two fools confirming their word with each other (safe if it's obvious to them they're not villagers).

At least 1 ghost should be obvious in this scenario, and it would be impossible to lose a majority with 2 fools against 1 ghost.

17. ISO #67

It may be a good idea for everyone to claim whether they think someone is in their pairing or not in the event of a lynch. If everyone said no its a bus + easy ghost kill. If some say yes then we learn a lot through the flip.
    We already learn a lot through the flip without this. The way people have voted already speaks volumes about someone who doesn't fit in their pair. By targeting players we declare our pairs.

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

do fools win with villagers if dead? Do villagers win with fools if they're all dead?

If yes and someone realizes they are a fool, it would be wise for them to claim, as it adds a great deal of difficulty for the ghosts. If we're confident enough it could become confirmed via the two fools confirming their word with each other (safe if it's obvious to them they're not villagers).

At least 1 ghost should be obvious in this scenario, and it would be impossible to lose a majority with 2 fools against 1 ghost.
    How about no? You forget that if the fools reveal themselves and their word, the ghosts then know what NOT to guess. Granted that a lynching of one of either party will already help deduce what the word should be it won't be as bad as outing both fools and telling the ghosts "here are the villagers and all these posts describe their word"

20. ISO #70

Im probably a fool if shadow doesn't flip fool.
    You be quiet and go sit in a corner. Daddy will take care of you
    Don't be narrowing down the possibilities of what we are and what word the ghosts should be guessing.

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

We already learn a lot through the flip without this. The way people have voted already speaks volumes about someone who doesn't fit in their pair. By targeting players we declare our pairs.
    If we are learning anything while losing nothing, I consider it a move we should do. I see nothing bad caused by this plan, while it only helps.

In any event, I have done so for shadow (since he is l-1). This may be my last post for the next 12 hours or so if my Internet finishes off, and I can see an early hammer occurring with l-1.

Ill post if I can though of course, so good luck everyone. Please don't lynch someone super early without everyone's input, whether it be shadow or someone else.

23. ISO #73

How about no? You forget that if the fools reveal themselves and their word, the ghosts then know what NOT to guess. Granted that a lynching of one of either party will already help deduce what the word should be it won't be as bad as outing both fools and telling the ghosts "here are the villagers and all these posts describe their word"
    It's a move that may be useful later.

Ex: 1 ghost lynched, 2 fools confirmed. Town wins because all the non-fools can be successfully lynched. Villagers can troll their remaining hints, last ghost has nothing new to work with.

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

I don't really see how it helps for people to say "yes a pair exists for me".
    But you already have my answer to this question and if others wanna answer that's fine too.
    If anything it outs the fools from the villagers. (if they don't get the same word) We wouldn't want that. If the ghosts know who the townies are, then we be limiting the possibilities to guess :o
    But if fools gets the same word, it accomplishes nothing. Just my thoughts on the matter.

26. ISO #76

It's a move that may be useful later.

Ex: 1 ghost lynched, 2 fools confirmed. Town wins because all the non-fools can be successfully lynched. Villagers can troll their remaining hints, last ghost has nothing new to work with.
    We should wait before doing this though. imo

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

If 42 flips ghost: Everyone troll out your word tomorrow and don't give any hints to the real one.
    If 42 flips villager: Carry out your descriptions like normal
    If 42 flips fool: Carry out your descriptions like normal

Anyone disagrees with said plan?

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

I have concluded that I am a fool, I stand by my vote on Porio.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by TheJester View Post
    To clarify, my word does not relate to Poriomania's.
    :o Hoohoo interesting turn of events there. Just some speculation on my part is what it was. I don't really see what it relates to besides yours, but that's ok.

42 if you are fewl you have to relate to someone because of words. There's at least one person out there who has the same word as you. I don't see anyone claiming that your word matches theirs... the math does not support the fewl claim. Based on the people you claim are your pairs, you have declared those who would've been your buddy BUT they denied any relation.

A) You be ghost. GG
    B) You messed up big time as villager.
    C) There is no room for you to be fewl.
    D) I like making lists.
    E) Hammer this nigga.

36. ISO #86

:o Hoohoo interesting turn of events there. Just some speculation on my part is what it was. I don't really see what it relates to besides yours, but that's ok.

42 if you are fewl you have to relate to someone because of words. There's at least one person out there who has the same word as you. I don't see anyone claiming that your word matches theirs... the math does not support the fewl claim. Based on the people you claim are your pairs, you have declared those who would've been your buddy BUT they denied any relation.

A) You be ghost. GG
    B) You messed up big time as villager.
    C) There is no room for you to be fewl.
    D) I like making lists.
    E) Hammer this nigga.
    Lets propose an interesting idea.

Suppose that Porio is a ghost. (No logical relation to any other words)
    Suppose that I am a ghost. (No admitted relation to any other words)

What benefit is there from lynching me over porio? I see the evidence against porio being stronger than mine.

Suppose I am a Fool. Lynching me eliminates my confusion on the ghosts. Clearly this hurts town.
    Suppose I am a Villager. The fact that I have confirmed the trio penalizes the town significantly, ghosts will definitely win.

Lynch Porio, after Porio flips ghosts we can discuss further.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

We are able to make 3 misslynches. 4 misslynches if we lynch 1 of the ghosts. Im pretty confident that we will win this unless the ghosts find out about the word.
    Mislynches are more painful than you think, as I mentioned mislynches clarify the clues. Since I know I am Villager/Fool, my lynch can only benefit ghosts.

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

Mislynches are more painful than you think, as I mentioned mislynches clarify the clues. Since I know I am Villager/Fool, my lynch can only benefit ghosts.
    Yes, you must be telling the truth about your clue. no one is supporting your claim so yeah.. We should probably not reveal any more clues when shadow flips ghost.

41. ISO #91

Lets propose an interesting idea.

Suppose that Porio is a ghost. (No logical relation to any other words)
    Suppose that I am a ghost. (No admitted relation to any other words)

What benefit is there from lynching me over porio? I see the evidence against porio being stronger than mine.

Suppose I am a Fool. Lynching me eliminates my confusion on the ghosts. Clearly this hurts town.
    Suppose I am a Villager. The fact that I have confirmed the trio penalizes the town significantly, ghosts will definitely win.

Lynch Porio, after Porio flips ghosts we can discuss further.
    You know what I love? Scumtells. You know what I see here? A scumtell.

Scum wants to survive. Especially in this game where delaying death means more hints at the word.

No admitted relation > no logical reason. Feel free to prove me wrong, I am up for discussing this.

-fos 42Shadow42

Because I don't want to hammer early, but in any other case would have voted (even L-2)

42. ISO #92

No admitted relation, you can see the logical relation of the words, but nobody is willing to confirm the relation.
    No relation. There is absolutely no relation. I understand you guys want to wifom and hide what the word is by ignoring my association with you, but I know for a fact that it will do more harm than good if you lynch me. Leave me alive and it remains wifom, if I get lynched it gets confirmed you are in fact bull shitting.

43. ISO #93

Hamma time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #94

-vote 42shadow42
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100