Outdated Wiki
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Outdated Wiki

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2
    EagleMan

Re: Outdated Wiki

I did a couple of edits once, but the cat thing got annoying very, very fast, especially if i wanted to continuously revise the article, or just change small things on multiple articles.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

Man, that fuckin' cat-ptcha.

What the royal air force fuck is this?

that pic

In the end, I got it wrong. I think it was a cat.

somewhat relevant, wet cat from cat washer with big bushy fur

5. ISO #5
    wightsnow

Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar View Post
    You've promised an update, but I haven't seen any changes. Especially with all the screenshots posted. If you need help managing the Wiki, you can enlist the aid of a few more active members on the Forum.
    I updated all the roles with the screenshots I was given.

I think what might be a more effective way of screening edits is only requiring the cat-ptcha on account creation since it will not deter people from making minor edits or being editing to begin with (should be careful on the already existing spam accounts). Another method might be a successful cat-ptcha on log-in would allow unlimited edits until log out.

I would like people to update the wiki as much as they can; please understand that I haven't been able to actually play starcraft mafia since june/july and am reluctant to post strategies or specific mechanics because I don't have first hand experience and have no handle on the current meta of the game.

Basically, all I feel confident in doing at this point is:

1) Taking things from patch updates or screenshots and adding them practically verbatim

2) Adjusting other editors' syntax (both code and grammatical) to be more professional.

6. ISO #6
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

For the Cat-ptchas we could maybe restrict account creation access until approved by a moderator (wright, oops if he bothers, rev). Must have a forum account, quality / known non-shit poster. No idea if oops/rev would bother though. cat captcha meow meow meow

and still what is this

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    wightsnow

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    I tried multiple CAPTCHAs, including reCAPTCHA. The cat CAPTCHA is the only one that works.
    I'm fine with the cat one, is there any way we can change the scope of application so that it focuses on account creation and initial log in?

9. ISO #9