3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Re: M-FM XX Voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Toussant L'Ouverturer View Post
    We should have one citizen reveal each day to be masoned. Any mismasons should result in a lynch to prevent fake claimers.
    This is actually a good plan and how we can turn troll day into a discussion day.

I endorse this. Encourage it.

It's music to my ears to remove a troll day!

9. ISO #59

Good morning, wonderful town!

Today's such a

I am Galbaud and I'm glad to announce that I'm an upstanding Citizen who believes in truth and justice!
    If we have a Missionary (which I expect) he should convert me tonight! If I'm not converted we know at least there is none.
    In case conversion fails (because cult gets me first), you should lynch me. But I don't think they'd waste a convert.

Have a nice day everyone!

10. ISO #60

I believe that the probability of lynching a cult or neut killing are low today and we could wind up killing someone important. The masons should have the potential to take out the cultists and the power roles can work on finding the neutrals and clear some townies. I think it is important to no lynch today, whether it is possible or not.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

You are right that the chances are low, but in this game Day 1 lynch also holds the potential of removing the entire scum faction from the game. That is, unless an Amnesiac becomes totally retarded and remembers Cult Leader's role. And it's not just the cult - there is also a chance that we might hit a Neutral Killer instead.

That being said, I do NOT support Napoleon lynch, who claimed himself a citizen and wanted us to prove that he speaks the truth. Hedouville is a far better suspect than Napoleon. I also want him to stop that bad manner of posting and chat with us normally. Let's pressure him first.

-vote Hedouville

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by Hedouville View Post
    Spoiler : img :

-vote Napoleon Bonaparte
    >doesn't know what a scum slip is

Quote Originally Posted by Peinier View Post
    hello penis i mean peinier here hedouville picture communication is awesome

but anyway
    -vote Napoleon Bonaparte

YOU KILLED US U SICK BASTARD

Oh and missionary on meh pls
    sheeped 1 fake vote and 1 real vote. u r retarded

Someone already asked for missionary, you should read the game before splitting the Masons.....

Quote Originally Posted by Galbaud View Post
    Good morning, wonderful town!

Today's such a

I am Galbaud and I'm glad to announce that I'm an upstanding Citizen who believes in truth and justice!
    If we have a Missionary (which I expect) he should convert me tonight! If I'm not converted we know at least there is none.
    In case conversion fails (because cult gets me first), you should lynch me. But I don't think they'd waste a convert.

Have a nice day everyone!
    Someone already asked for missionary, you should read the game before splitting the Masons.....

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Leclerc View Post
    Also, claiming Citizen on Day one is a bad idea in general, because this can increase the chance of Cults converting a Town Power role instead.
    So I don't want to hear any more of stupid lines like "Hey guys, I am a Citizen masons please recruit me thanx!"
    It makes sense as long as no more than one person does it D: which fgts didn't seem to realize today.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

OHMIGAWD! Who, like, seriously claimed citizen after, like, proven that it's a bad thing or something? The masons should, like, choose from the three of you based on, like, their sense of fashion.

Napoleon? that dress is tacky beyond, like, belief. Isn't that picture, like, a subtle bus driver claim? Ooh I'm so deep.
    Galbaud? I don't know. That armor is, like, really cool but also really really nerdy. Subtle blasksmith claim? #3deep5me
    Peinier? Video games? UGH. Why must I be the only cool one here. That penis joke was totally gross.

I want you all to, like, lynch one of these because they, like, make it harder for town to talk to masons. If we lynch one, then there's...what, 2 left for masons to choose? Tomorrow, we can, like, discuss what to do with the pair of freaks.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by Laveaux View Post
    This have caught my eye. What's your opinions about this? I don't like such behaviors to players for a troll day / first day.
    I was just going to post something on that. Are you, like, reading my mind or something?

I think he's a total loser and idiot for asking a doctor on him. A) the cult will probably convert and not kill tonight. 2. Only, like, 1 neutral killer can kill on the first night. On the other hand, a vigilante would be a complete loser to kill tonight.

I was, like, thinking - I'm such a geek - that he was trying to, like, waste a cult's night. His other posts are, like, trying to get a lot of influence with town. I hope he's not, like, a power role or something important. He would totally mess everything up. He doesn't, like, think about the setup.

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Jacques Dessalines View Post
    I believe that the probability of lynching a cult or neut killing are low today and we could wind up killing someone important. The masons should have the potential to take out the cultists and the power roles can work on finding the neutrals and clear some townies. I think it is important to no lynch today, whether it is possible or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Leclerc View Post
    Also, claiming Citizen on Day one is a bad idea in general, because this can increase the chance of Cults converting a Town Power role instead.
    So I don't want to hear any more of stupid lines like "Hey guys, I am a Citizen masons please recruit me thanx!"

Quote Originally Posted by Laveaux View Post
    This have caught my eye. What's your opinions about this? I don't like such behaviors to players for a troll day / first day.

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by Sanite Belaire View Post
    I was just going to post something on that. Are you, like, reading my mind or something?

I think he's a total loser and idiot for asking a doctor on him. A) the cult will probably convert and not kill tonight. 2. Only, like, 1 neutral killer can kill on the first night. On the other hand, a vigilante would be a complete loser to kill tonight.

I was, like, thinking - I'm such a geek - that he was trying to, like, waste a cult's night. His other posts are, like, trying to get a lot of influence with town. I hope he's not, like, a power role or something important. He would totally mess everything up. He doesn't, like, think about the setup.

26. ISO #76

hi my sheep vote was pure troll so
    -vote Napoleon Bonaparte

and i think we should not lynch hedouville just because he uses pics to communicate

i dont like Sanite Belaire's vote on me for this reason

-vote peinier

So far, like, napoleon is so much cooler than you. Not saying much.
    and he is way to sassy aswell

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

lol whut why you want to lynch one of the 3 citizens claimers? i'm almost 100% sure we're all 3 citizens (or trolls ), noone would serious fake claim citizen right now especially because masons will find out. i think it's quite good that masons have 3 guys to choose from, redirecting them to one guy is not so good, because scum will know who is recruited and can easily act on this information, like killing them if they don't want masons to communicate with town.

now masons just choose the smartest and the one can talk to us tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and tell us what the masons want to tell us. that will happen no matter who they choose, so lynching one to reduce the options is fucking pointless. and if the one cant be recruited masons will just recruit the next one who can tell us then that the guy is a liar.

sanite is very scummy/trolling hard imo because he wants a definite mislynch on d1 from which the town can gain absolutely nothing.
    -vote Sanite Belaire

now what you say about this?!

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by Galbaud View Post
    lol whut why you want to lynch one of the 3 citizens claimers? i'm almost 100% sure we're all 3 citizens (or trolls ), noone would serious fake claim citizen right now especially because masons will find out. i think it's quite good that masons have 3 guys to choose from, redirecting them to one guy is not so good, because scum will know who is recruited and can easily act on this information, like killing them if they don't want masons to communicate with town.

now masons just choose the smartest and the one can talk to us tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and tell us what the masons want to tell us. that will happen no matter who they choose, so lynching one to reduce the options is fucking pointless. and if the one cant be recruited masons will just recruit the next one who can tell us then that the guy is a liar.

sanite is very scummy/trolling hard imo because he wants a definite mislynch on d1 from which the town can gain absolutely nothing.
    -vote Sanite Belaire

now what you say about this?!
    i fully agree wit this

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Napoleon #40 Citizen

Galbaud #59 Citizen

Toussant L'Ouverturer thinks only one citizen reveal each day is good enough.

Charles Leclerc thinks revealing citizen give cultist more chance to convert town power.

You two basically have same point of view that the less citizen claim the better.

However, now we have two citizen revealed.

We are doomed by some stupid citizen who doesn't cooperate and claims their role anyway.

Since Galbaud revealed later than Nap, Galbaud is now considered the plan-sinker.

Galbaud is irresponsible and pretending nutty by ignore all others' suggestion and post.

And don't forget some town importants also claimed.

What we do now? Force a role call/lynch or just let cultist has their sweet sweet advantage? Or just everyone calls as citizen so that cultists will also be confused?

TBH, Lynch is not even possible with such dividend vote. 10 people unite day 1. Impossible, you people are too smart to be united.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100