Register

User Tag List

Thread: Epilogue

1. ISO #1

Epilogue

So, we have come to a decision on our Epilogue and whom our MVPs are for FM XIX. Sorry for the lack of Roleplay, but the people are calling for the epilogue and the other FMs need to move along.

Without further ado.

Spoiler : Town MVP :

Sen as FM Cernd the Ritualist
    While some of the previous performances on site have been a bit more struck of aw, there were many noteable Town performances in this game. It wasn't just because of Montaron's impact that the Town pulled their game together. And in the end we felt FM Cernd was the most consistent voice for scum hunting, coordination, analysis of mechanics, and night actions. He was easily the constant Town leader this game.

Spoiler : Non-Town MVP :

Sc2reboot as FM Branwen the Ghost
    While a less expected selection, both Borkbot and myself agreed Branwen's performance was the most subtly effective at meeting his own win condition.
    He made smart text decisions that angled his win condition in such a way that just about guaranteed he would become a Town sided Ghost. Claiming Bhaalspawn being the most noteable. This made all factions that would have a KPN at their disposal have a potential reason to want him dead, as well as make his probability to be lynched or sent at a puzzle far more minor.

Please congratulate these new names.

2. ISO #2

Re: Epilogue

Congrats Sen! I was hoping/thinking you'd win.

Also congrats to sc2reboot! You did win pretty effectively, I must say.

I'm actually really glad two new players won MVP this game. It reminds me of me in my first game! Also I think it speaks to an increase in the activity and relative skill of the player base recently, which I have been very pleased with.

3. ISO #3

Congratz Sen, I hope you keep it up in the CJ mafia. It is probably a even harder one lol.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

You are my personal MVP, my dear Azuriae!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

13. ISO #13