Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

roles ingame in alphabetic order

now that all the options are in the role cards on top of the game screen, i often have to move my mouse over all of them in order to find one specific rolecard. so i suggest we sort them in alphabetic order, so it's easier to find the role you're looking for. (we keep the alignment sort too ofc)

regards
    Last edited by Dark.Revenant; October 19th, 2013 at 03:32 PM.
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

2. ISO #2

Re: roles ingame in alphabetic order

My understanding is that to make a change to those role cards would take as long as making a second mafia did. It would be nice for newer players but I think the older ones know the card order by now.

I would also point out that the role cards up top are gliched and shouldn't be used to check if a role is possible.

3. ISO #3

Even as a Veteran of this game, I still don't know the order.
    Alphabetic may confuse me even more though.

Is it possible to add a Letter on each button instead so we can visually scan with our eyes instead of randomly mousing over everything?

Bus Driver - Coroner - Mayor - Mason
    [B] - [C] - [M] - [M].

4. ISO #4

Thats also a good idea would work best if combined.
    how would veterans know the order when they never had to check them before the update because all options were at one place? that will takw a long time
    Btw i dont like that change overall because now you cant check thr options so quick anymore

Thinklive
    you should check the options and role list to see what roles are possible anyway. Though i never noticed a bug at the cards. You sure maybe youre wrong. Pls post replay in bug section
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

5. ISO #5

Well you can find it easy enough by making 2 mafia teams identical. The bug I found was that enforcer would only show up if a role spawned that could turn into him while Mafioso would show up if it was possible for a role to spawn that could turn into a Mafioso. Because of this you can figure out some of the triad random roles just by looking at the role card.

In addition sometimes roles spawn for town or mafia and their card will not be up top. I dont have a replay but as many times as I have seen this happen it wouldn't be hard to make one.

Edit: I always do and I did post a bug report. DR said that those role cards are a pain in the ass and I have herd that making changes to how they work is just not going to happen from more than one person.
    To be honest I really don't mind how hard it is to find a role. Its an easy scum tell as a jailor when a player has to dig through the cards to find his invest pairing.
    Last edited by Helz; October 8th, 2013 at 05:09 AM.

6. ISO #6