S-FM: Killing Game
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM: Killing Game

Booby Trapped

You and twelve other people have been booby trapped, and there's no way of getting out. The first order of business? Get rid of the hidden deranged killer that's inside with you. You don't know who it is, and you can't trust anybody else. What do you do? Of course, solve the logic puzzles that this asshole gave to you to work on to get hints of him. He thinks this is a game? Yes he does, because he expects you to solve each puzzle. He even gave you a list in order, who he's going to kill. Better hurry! Tick, tock, time's running out!

Spoiler : ROLES :
    ROLE LIST

Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Deranged Killer
    Spoiler : ROLE CARDS :
    ROLE CARDS

Citizen - You have the power to solve the logic puzzles to prevent one from dying that night. You have the power in the vote. You do not have a bulletproof vest.
    Deranged Killer - You may select the order of people you would like to kill, and after submission, you are not allowed to modify it. You will give hints you would like to release to the Citizens, and the host will release it after the solution of the riddle.
    Confirmed Citizen - The confirmed citizen gains an additional vote after being promoted by the others.
    Spoiler : SPECIAL MECHANICS :
    SPECIAL MECHANICS
    1) The citizens will be able to communicate with each other for twenty four hours each day, and in that time period they must collaborate to solve the riddle.
    2) If the riddle is not solved during the twenty four hours, one person will die. There will be no night, just day. The citizens will be given another riddle to solve.
    3) Hints about the killer will be released if the riddle is solved correctly.
    4) At least two Citizens must survive when they lynch the killer. If one citizen remains with the Killer, it will be decided that the Killer has won.
    5) The Confirmed Citizen is able to be voted after Day 1.
    6) I will make up the riddles / logic puzzles.
    7) You have to submit all answers to the riddle in red bold text (Like the [vote] tags), and a majority of the people MUST agree to the answer for the riddle to be solved. (51%)
    Nobody will die if the riddle is solved, but instead the hint will be released and a new riddle will be released to the Citizens.
    9) ROLES OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE DIED WILL NOT BE GIVEN.
    10) Lynches will be done every time the Town solves a riddle or 2 days pass, whichever comes first.
    Spoiler : WIN CONDITIONS :
    WIN CONDITIONS
    Citizens - You must solve the riddles to obtain hints, and with them you must find the killer and eliminate him to be saved.
    Deranged Killer - You must kill the Citizens one by one in the order you choose for them to be in.
    Spoiler : RULES :
    RULES
    No outside of game communication.
    You may not use any outside sources to find the answer
    Posting of small pictures and videos are ok for entertainment purposes.
    The submission of the answer to the riddle will be done using red bold text and must have a majority (51%) of the vote.
    Days will be 24 hours, and there will be no night.
    The host will set a timer that everybody can access, and will reset it later on.
    You may not gamethrow, especially as the Killer.
    All the Citizens will be required to post every day.
    Spoiler : ORDER OF OPERATIONS :
    RULES
    1. The Deranged Killer kills.
    Spoiler : ADDITIONAL SPECIAL MECHANICS and FAQ :
    ADDITIONAL SPECIAL MECHANICS and FAQ
    Quote Originally Posted by ypmagic View Post
    THE KILLER makes the killing list. He gets placed randomly on the list, and the list is revealed to the Town. A riddle is given. The Town works together to solve it. If it isn't solved in 24 hours and there isn't a majority vote for that answer, then the first on the list dies. It repeats until the Killer is next on the list. The correct answer has to be given for the Killer to survive, if not, Killer dies and basically it keeps repeating until the Town figures out that the Killer is ____ and he's dead (from the hints they gain through solving the riddles). Until then, the game WON'T end. The Town doesn't know the Killer died at some point. They have to know who the killer is, even if he dies (making it harder at the end of the game). ROLES OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE DIED WILL NOT BE GIVEN.
    Are players told the order everyone dies in? Would that show the Killer? Would that confirm a Citizen if they answer a question correctly?

Yes, the Killer will be randomly placed on the list (It means the Killer would have to push the Town to solve a riddle given by me in order for him to survive). No. No, because the Town will be voting on who to choose as the Confirmed Citizen. Anybody can be the Confirmed Citizen, gaining another vote (2), like a Mayor. Basically, the Killer can be the Confirmed Citizen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I know you said the Killer is placed randomly on the list, but can the killer put him/herself on the list if he/she wants to?
    What prevents town from saying "X is the Killer!" every time a player is killed? If they do that, do they win?
    They can't blatantly do that every lynch. I was just setting an example. Like, if there's an intellectual discussion on whether or not this dude is the Killer and he's lynched. Also, a lynch will be done every riddle is solved OR if two days pass, whichever comes first. (No first day lynch)
    Last edited by ypmagic; November 11th, 2014 at 03:33 AM.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM: Killing Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    ...aren't you going to finish your other game?
    it was marked abandoned and i have to put it back in the queue to continue :[
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

4. ISO #4

Queue Requirements:
    13 or less players: Yes
    25 or less possible roles: Yes
    Role list: Yes
    Possible roles: N/A
    Win Conditions: Yes
    Rolecards (including host options): Yes
    Order of Operations: N/A, but oddly, yes
    Investigative Pairings: N/A
    Rules of Conduct: Yes
    Mechanics: Yes
    Action: Added to queue 081013

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    how are you even going to know if anyone is cheating?
    i've learned much from the month of my duties as keeper. i'll deem who's fucking my game up and i'll make sure they won't ruin another one ^^

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    You still cant tell if theyre cheating though. Only way to catch them is that they made it very obvious or have one of the cheater admit it.
    i'll mix some riddles together and make it not findable on google. like when you're trying to cheat on your math homework and a twisted question by the teacher doesn't come up.

9. ISO #9

How can the Killer win? I don't see it at all possible for him to kill 11 Citizens without being lynched.
    Also, I see nothing about a lynch. Can town lynched? If not, how do they achieve their win condition if they can't eliminate the Killer?
    It says if they answer the riddle correctly, they get a hint. A hint about what? What will the hints be like?

10. ISO #10

How can the Killer win? I don't see it at all possible for him to kill 11 Citizens without being lynched.
    Also, I see nothing about a lynch. Can town lynched? If not, how do they achieve their win condition if they can't eliminate the Killer?
    It says if they answer the riddle correctly, they get a hint. A hint about what? What will the hints be like?
    1) I'll be adding a function that will make it harder for him to die.
    2) What do you mean? If town can lynch? The town can lynch. Or can the town get lynched? Yes.
    3) They'll be like parables. A hint about the killer. If there's a majority vote on an answer, then the answer will be submitted officially. If the answer is wrong, the next on the list will die and the next day will resume with another riddle. If the answer to the riddle is correct, the person next on the list will survive and the next day will resume with another riddle with the next person on the list targeted being killed.

11. ISO #11

will you actualy host this to the end?

You may not gamethrow, especially as the Killer.
    All the Citizens will be required to post every day.
    what is to stop the killer from gamethrowing the killer is a lone player you cant stop players from doing what they like?

so the killer can afk the entire game?

please add in mechanic about lynching
    Last edited by ika; January 22nd, 2014 at 01:06 AM.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Your RP says that town is given a list in the order people are dying. Are they really given a list? Wouldn't a list of people in order that they die help narrow down who the Killer is?

Please lemme know when you add the other mechanic to help the Killer out.
    Yep I'll edit that

will you actualy host this to the end?

what is to stop the killer from gamethrowing the killer is a lone player you cant stop players from doing what they like?

please add in mechanic about lynching
    Yes.

That's just like saying the Mafia in FM21 will reveal themselves.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

your not answering the question

AGAIN. Your question is like stating an entire evil faction in the main FM will reveal themselves. Unless I magically get a signup from a troll like Necroplant, I don't think that will ever happen, unless somebody is hunting me down and trying to ruin the game. It's like you're saying that every bus driver in your previous S-FM decided to suicide altogether.

16. ISO #16

AGAIN. Your question is like stating an entire evil faction in the main FM will reveal themselves. Unless I magically get a signup from a troll like Necroplant, I don't think that will ever happen, unless somebody is hunting me down and trying to ruin the game. It's like you're saying that every bus driver in your previous S-FM decided to suicide altogether.
    AGAIN your avoiding it. however the second one still holds true based of your macanic and shuld be answered.

i am merly askign it becasue no matter who signs you must think of that possible outcome, unlikely as it may be if you say its against the rules and have a means of dealing with it, how will you deal with it?

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Host this in Puzzle and Forum Games instead.
    That sounds nice.

20. ISO #20

You know, you could've suggested it three months ago when I first queued it, so I wouldn't have to wait.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

well you know you had 3 month to think of that idea as well.
    A Mafia setup in the Puzzles section of the forum. Doesn't make sense. Why not put your Bus Drivers FM in there too? ^^ All you have to do is take night actions.

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Host this in Puzzle and Forum Games instead.
    Lol No, Puzzles and Forum games are not where you play Forum Mafia games.

Try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

25. ISO #25

A Mafia setup in the Puzzles section of the forum. Doesn't make sense. Why not put your Bus Drivers FM in there too? ^^ All you have to do is take night actions.
    i could, but yours is more puzzle based. mines is not. i have roles besides jsut citizen and killer. here the goal is just "solve puzzle and get killer"

mines had 2 killers and more decpetion, as well as a neutral and more mecanics.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    So this would be a "Troll Setup" instead?
    It's more directly puzzle than anything.

All citizen except of one killer. Confirmed citi next to get killed. Everyone must be part of a puzzle.
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    I haven't read the setup and may have spoken out of turn >.>
    Yea, this is a puzzle game in a Forum Mafia disguise. IF its okay with Crypt, you can host it in that puzzles section.

Fuck sake.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Do you need to ask Crypt to make puzzle games now? Lol.
    Considering this has been in his section for a while, I don't want to step on any toes xD

Fuck sake.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

idk what the rules are in the puzzle section, but I'm OK with this being hosted in the FM subsection because it has everything needed to be a Mafia game. It's up to yp what he wants to do, but you can enforce stricter rules in FM.

Anyways,
    Are players told the order everyone dies in? Would that show the Killer? Would that confirm a Citizen if they answer a question correctly?

33. ISO #33

idk what the rules are in the puzzle section, but I'm OK with this being hosted in the FM subsection because it has everything needed to be a Mafia game. It's up to yp what he wants to do, but you can enforce stricter rules in FM.
    ^^

Its up to you YP

Fuck sake.

34. ISO #34

Anyways,
    Yes, the Killer will be randomly placed on the list (It means the Killer would have to push the Town to solve a riddle given by me in order for him to survive). No. No, I'll clarify that.

^^

Its up to you YP
    I don't give a crap. I just waited 3 months for this.

35. ISO #35

Yes, the Killer will be randomly placed on the list (It means the Killer would have to push the Town to solve a riddle given by me in order for him to survive).
    person gets riddle wrong, person doesnt die, gg. town wins. town oped, killer doenst get on to solve it, and doesnt die, gg. killer cant solve it and doesnt die, gg.

this mechanic is borken into town favor

36. ISO #36

person gets riddle wrong, person doesnt die, gg. town wins. town oped, killer doenst get on to solve it, and doesnt die, gg. killer cant solve it and doesnt die, gg.

this mechanic is borken into town favor
    You're thinking so negatively.

THE KILLER makes the killing list. He gets placed randomly on the list, and the list is revealed to the Town. A riddle is given. The Town works together to solve it. If it isn't solved in 24 hours and there isn't a majority vote for that answer, then the first on the list dies. It repeats until the Killer is next on the list. The correct answer has to be given for the Killer to survive, if not, Killer dies and basically it keeps repeating until the Town figures out that the Killer is ____ and he's dead (from the hints they gain through solving the riddles). Until then, the game WON'T end. The Town doesn't know the Killer died at some point. They have to know who the killer is, even if he dies (making it harder at the end of the game).

What the hell do you mean by "person" gets the riddle wrong? ITS A MAJORITY VOTE.

Seriously, if you're going to put something in green, put it in a question. Not a statement.

37. ISO #37

AGAIN your avoiding it. however the second one still holds true based of your macanic and shuld be answered.

i am merly askign it becasue no matter who signs you must think of that possible outcome, unlikely as it may be if you say its against the rules and have a means of dealing with it, how will you deal with it?
    By asking for Cryptonic to ban somebody from signing up for a while or infracting them. Or rejecting them from my other games.

38. ISO #38

You're thinking so negatively.

THE KILLER makes the killing list. He gets placed randomly on the list, and the list is revealed to the Town. A riddle is given. The Town works together to solve it. If it isn't solved in 24 hours and there isn't a majority vote for that answer, then the first on the list dies. It repeats until the Killer is next on the list. The correct answer has to be given for the Killer to survive, if not, Killer dies and basically it keeps repeating until the Town figures out that the Killer is ____ and he's dead (from the hints they gain through solving the riddles). Until then, the game WON'T end. The Town doesn't know the Killer died at some point. They have to know who the killer is, even if he dies (making it harder at the end of the game).

What the hell do you mean by "person" gets the riddle wrong? ITS A MAJORITY VOTE.

Seriously, if you're going to put something in green, put it in a question. Not a statement.
    in not thinking negativly, im just showing outcomes and flaws that need to be fixed. if you plan on doing it like that the game would be more troll it anything. if you want to host this seriously flawed game go right ahead, i just hope you are ready to deal with the flaws and exploits that exist in it

39. ISO #39

If I'm not that good at solving puzzles, may I still join?

@ika, I think ypmagic is annoyed by you.

...has my save been 3 months yet? its so long......
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

hes annoyed by my questioning and me showing him how broken the setup really is and refuses to correct it
    well. I think he is annoyed because you repeated this point 3 times in different language and there is nothing much he can do and want to do.

As always, the way you express doesn't help much on the issue. It is hardly know if you intended or not.

From Yp's avatar, it is hard to say ...
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    well. I think he is annoyed because you repeated this point 3 times in different language and there is nothing much he can do and want to do.

As always, the way you express doesn't help much on the issue. It is hardly know if you intended or not.

From Yp's avatar, it is hard to say ...
    oh its intended, becasue its an exploit that can be used, im showing him how it can be exploided and how he should think of a fix for it. but if hes just gonna be like that i will leave the other exploits that i see unknown and left to be used when the game begins

43. ISO #43

oh its intended, becasue its an exploit that can be used, im showing him how it can be exploided and how he should think of a fix for it. but if hes just gonna be like that i will leave the other exploits that i see unknown and left to be used when the game begins
    Its already corrected. You're just asking the stupidest questions that might never even happen.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

I think this is a fun game.

Can the killer win if he is killed by a bad answer, but all of the citizens die?
    See and praise ika. This is actually a logical question. If the Citizens do not find out who the Killer is even after he dies, and all Citizens die, then the Killer wins.

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    If I'm not that good at solving puzzles, may I still join?
    I got no answer.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50