Hello Everybody
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Hello Everybody

1. ISO #1

Hello Everybody

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I would like to introduce myself to everybody.

My name is eliZa and my favorite role is the Executioner. I joined the site recently but I have played mafia on other forums before. My brother showed me the sc2 game and I thought it was a lot of fun.

So hello Everybody!

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Hello Everybody

Welcome to the site
    I hope the stay here is enjoyable and I'm looking forward to seeing how things stack up if you partake in the Forum Mafia play here, should you choose to join.
    Hello Damus_Graves. Already I have played 2 SFMs and I do not think I should comment about the big FM since it is a game in progress.

Do you remember SFM The Matrix where we won together as the mafia?

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by eliZa View Post
    Hello Damus_Graves. Already I have played 2 SFMs and I do not think I should comment about the big FM since it is a game in progress.

Hello there brave soul,

Welcome to the wonderful forum of sc2mafia. Please keep your sanity and emotions inside at all times. This ride is a dangerous one that can threaten such characteristics. I hope you do enjoy your stay and are able to find enjoyment among the ruckus located on this unique site.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM any staff members or post questions on the forums.
    For lack of sanity please dial 867-5309.
    For loss of limb please locate your local hospital.
    In the case of emotional distress please make your way to circlejerk to possibly reduce symptoms.

Regards,
    The Clinically Intelligent Blazer

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Kingmado View Post
    Ello!

I'm new too!
    Hello there brave soul,

Welcome to the wonderful forum of sc2mafia. Please keep your sanity and emotions inside at all times. This ride is a dangerous one that can threaten such characteristics. I hope you do enjoy your stay and are able to find enjoyment among the ruckus located on this unique site.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM any staff members or post questions on the forums.
    For lack of sanity please dial 867-5309.
    For loss of limb please locate your local hospital.
    In the case of emotional distress please make your way to circlejerk to possibly reduce symptoms.

Regards,
    The Clinically Intelligent Blazer

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by eliZa View Post

Indeed. However due to my early death I cannot properly count that

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

+1 rep for saying hello nicely.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13
    Taeyeon

sup homies im taeyeon and my favorite role is afker. i get a lot of h8 everyday from everyone everyday. thanks

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15