10 23.26%
  • 5 - best

4 9.30%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rate the Staff

1. ISO #101

Re: Rate the Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuton View Post
    Spammed so badly the game couldn't start- some people lagged so hard that they dropped.

Once again.....where is the justice?
    Replay is <1 minute therefore no need for format.

Dudeman and sinandshoes usual spamming- make it impossible for anyone to start the game. They kept repicking the whole time.
    Game threw from day 1 and spammed the crap out of everyone.
    USSDESTROYER

Couldn't even finish the game- he lagged everyone out on purpose.

He also abused his name with some symbol that was so long it was even on the day screen.

Please check replay.
    Spams with necroplant entire game at the beginning and leaves when we type -kick

SAme with Xtrivia

These are all CAYLARAS friends.
    The list just goes on & on.

Also Ness is point hacking- My ass almost 30k points and half the wins and achievements.

Watch them all GRIEF adn game throw trying ot kill me.
    Game name: Melinda
    Actual name: Fuuton

Crime commiter: Gohma

Obvious skyping from day 1. Eventually he ruins game by suiciding as DH. Also kept changing targets when I tried to sanitize.

gg.
    Over 20k points, 300 victories. I have WAY more achievements, and WAY more wins. Yet he has almost 7k more points.

Replay+ss attached.

Posted in reverse order. The top one is the newest, bottom is the oldest. Your SECOND (the gohma one) report you were asked to follow the format and I provided a link, and you responded with:

I am aware of this and I know it's slightly lazy..but these are taking too long and it's becoming frustrating not beign able to have a decent game in days.
    So basically, you're so incredibly lazy that you can't take the five seconds you'd have to spend pulling information from a replay of a game you were JUST in to save us hours of processing time, but it's us who are pushing a vendetta against you when the only punishment you've received is being banned from reports and called an idiot. Got it.

Anyone following the links can also confirm you never included the ID in the titles either.

2. ISO #102

Just ignore his reports until he learns.
    If he wants punishment to happen (obviously he does, or he wouldn't be reporting), then he will fill it out correctly lol.

I mean, every single person takes the time to fill it out, unless it's their first report. But I feel as if he doesn't follow the format because you guys will do it anyways lol.

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

my 2cents here is that a whole report from the second the game ends till i click post new thread, is 1min 30seconds ~2mins.

ive reported enough people to have the process on lockdown and that includes, saving the replay with an easy to find name, alt tabing to desktop, opening internet, sc2mafia.com, click player reports, click post new thread, open a new tab, go to sc2mafia.com again, go to player reports to copy and paste the blank fill in, type the ID and game summary, and then attach the replay. i save my replay in a consistent manor which makes searching for the replay as easy as cake.

submit new thread. done in less than 2mins.

i can understand if you are new to reports and have no idea what to click on, or where to search for things, but the instructions we give are super easy to follow and even if you have to alt tab for every single step, thats still just 7 or 8 minutes at the most to do your first report.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Following the report guideline at the top of the forum isn't hard bro ;/

Makes it a lot faster for our reports dudes to do their job and gets nigs banned faster
    Last edited by Elixir; December 4th, 2013 at 07:33 PM.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I haven't been rated, how can it go down?

Anyways, who gets butthurt when someone says you should do something correctly lol
    You sound mad, you were a 4, but now you're a 2.

oops_ur_dead is dead, so out of sympathy he gets a 4. I have no idea what he does but he seems like a cool guy and has not afraid of being anything OK?

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

My top staffs are deantwo and slaol.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by THEjohnGALT View Post
    Obviously Fuuton is tired filing reports that take forever to process. Only two staff have done any reports in the past month.
    +1.

This is probably the first time I've written a non-troll post without intentionally pissing off Raptorblaze or IKA or MUGY or just trolling them in general.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Ppl are PMing you asking for Bans? >_> the guy doesn't do anything wrong other than slapping his national educational system in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by THEjohnGALT View Post
    Obviously Fuuton is tired filing reports that take forever to process. Only two staff have done any reports in the past month.
    yes ppl stop doing reports once they get mod powers lol

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    Actually we've just been laughing at how stupid you are most of the time. So.. the kind of troll I enjoy. Other people are pming me asking me to ban you though haha.
    Do you honestly believe that I pm you with serious shit? ever? I'd say you've been trolled well. Furthermore, you are corrupt and a joke. Do you REALLY think I give a fuck about the reports section?? Use your damn head for once instead of trying to play the "I'm so just" role. ROFL.

Come on Raptor, who are you kidding? Seriously.

It must be heartbreaking I don't suck up to you.

Edit: Yes I'm aware IKA constantly messages you about me- that's because has nothing better to do and he's mad at me for targetting him lel
    Last edited by Fuuton; December 5th, 2013 at 06:46 AM.

19. ISO #119

Do you honestly believe that I pm you with serious shit? ever? I'd say you've been trolled well. Furthermore, you are corrupt and a joke. Do you REALLY think I give a fuck about the reports section?? Use your damn head for once instead of trying to play the "I'm so just" role. ROFL.
    It's obvious you give a fuck because all you do is bitch about cheaters and how bad the reporting section is.
    so lol @ u

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Come on Raptor, who are you kidding? Seriously.

It must be heartbreaking I don't suck up to you.

Edit: Yes I'm aware IKA constantly messages you about me- that's because has nothing better to do and he's mad at me for targetting him lel
    Wasn't ika

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by st.rage View Post
    Not sure if you accidentally inserted a "t" or a "p" (the forum is RATE the staff)
    Damus does everything intentionally. It is no accident.

You should understand it both ways.

Or:

Raptorblaze

Raptor

Rapt-or

rapt (v.)
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

26. ISO #126

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    The only way to trollproof a forum about MAFIA is to ban everyone, yourself included. Then you'd have no community.

Also most of what you've yelled at me for is stuff other people are responsible for lol... I just help out to speed things along in stuff like reports when emergencies arise.
    TL;DR...#@% troll

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129