God
Register

User Tag List

Thread: God

1. ISO #1

God

Name: Legend (changed from original to stop attention)

Alignment - neutral

Role abilities - complete invulnerability, and not in the sense of a bullet proof vest. You are truly invulnerable and cannot even be lynched. You can choose to kill someone, heal someone, and investigate someone every night. (However, you must rest each ability once before use again). There is also only ever one legend per game.

Goal - Ensure the game finishes with at least 2 believers for every 1 non believer. (excluding the legend himself).[ORIGINAL GOAL WAS GAME FINISHES WITH AT LEAST 2 BELIEVERS]
    The role is ALWAYS excluded from randoms and must be added manually.

[Believer explanation]
    Different roles are believers or non-believers, categorized by their random alignment. For example:
    cult and WDs have a 50/50 chance of being believer each. A cultist will keep its original faith when converted.
    Town investigative, Mafia deception, Town power, Neutral benign are non-believers.
    Town protective, Witches, Mafia support, Neutral killing, and any other roles not included in randoms previously mentioned are believers.
    [Believer explanation]

I thought this role would be allow for a nice alternative playstyle, like the alternative mason vs cult playstyle. Because the game only really has 9-3-3, 9-4-1, massacre and mason vs cult as it's only real different modes right now.

Also, this gives survivors and amnes a long needed hard time as they have to survive the legend. It means games with a god are also unlikely to ever be a total steamroll as the god will be tampering to get his preferred ratios. I think games with a legend will be alot more technical as you will have to consider surviving the legend as well as beating your enemies.

P.S. when a god investigates a cultist or a wd he will be told whether or not they are a believer, as well as the usual investigation message. (does not apply for other roles though)

P.S.S. The game will act like there is a 1v1 tie when there is only 3 people left including a god and automatically end the game and give the win to the tie-winner. e.g. if there's a mafioso, a serial killer, and a god left the game will automatically end and give the serial killer the win.
    Last edited by yzb25; August 31st, 2013 at 04:02 PM. Reason: The role is getting too much attention due to the name - it's unfair on the other roles.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Re: God

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    Better than drug dealer.
    Why, drug dealer seems like a great role, but then again my rep power 2 and none of my ideas ever even getting considered doesn't make my viewpoint a strong one =3

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...5817#post85817

Quote Originally Posted by Phonics View Post
    Is God immune to jester suicide? And on another note, if God dies, does he go to heaven?
    There is no heaven, unless you consider the dead-chat heaven and, as god is immune to all forms of death, he will never get targeted by jester suicide, much like a mayor will never be targeted by an executioner. If he is the only one who guiltys noone will be targeted by jester suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    No
    Well, I actually got a "no" so that in itself is more than what most suggestions get ^^
    Last edited by yzb25; August 30th, 2013 at 08:52 AM.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12